Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we sign Beckles I hope we don’t play him left back 12:58 - Jul 19 with 1055 viewsReuser_is_God

He’s even worse than Jonas & Kenlock

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

If we sign Beckles I hope we don’t play him left back on 12:59 - Jul 19 with 1050 viewshomer_123

I see some things don't change then....writing off a player before we even sign them......

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

If we sign Beckles I hope we don’t play him left back on 13:00 - Jul 19 with 1037 viewsTractorCam

He wouldn't, Hurst has identified centre back as the prime position.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

If we sign Beckles I hope we don’t play him left back on 13:01 - Jul 19 with 1029 viewsportmanking

Have to say I thought the same when I watched him in the Playoff final. Very gangly and ungainly and didn't look awfully comfortable on the ball at full back. Hopefully he's more effective in the middle.
If we sign Beckles I hope we don’t play him left back on 13:02 - Jul 19 with 1015 viewsReuser_is_God

If we sign Beckles I hope we don’t play him left back on 12:59 - Jul 19 by homer_123

I see some things don't change then....writing off a player before we even sign them......

Or just offering my opinion on a player we’ve been linked with who I’ve seen play?

Evans out

If we sign Beckles I hope we don’t play him left back on 13:02 - Jul 19 with 1008 viewsReuser_is_God

If we sign Beckles I hope we don’t play him left back on 13:01 - Jul 19 by portmanking

Have to say I thought the same when I watched him in the Playoff final. Very gangly and ungainly and didn't look awfully comfortable on the ball at full back. Hopefully he's more effective in the middle.

Indeed, let’s hope.

Evans out

If we sign Beckles I hope we don’t play him left back on 13:03 - Jul 19 with 999 viewsTheDailyTractor

Not making excuses for the lad but yes he wasn't at his best in the play off final but that was shrewsburys 62nd game of the season. Yes they didn't play every game but that team reached two finals and finished 3rd. Think I'll trust Paul Hurst on this one.
If we sign Beckles I hope we don’t play him left back on 13:04 - Jul 19 with 994 viewsReuser_is_God

If we sign Beckles I hope we don’t play him left back on 13:03 - Jul 19 by TheDailyTractor

Not making excuses for the lad but yes he wasn't at his best in the play off final but that was shrewsburys 62nd game of the season. Yes they didn't play every game but that team reached two finals and finished 3rd. Think I'll trust Paul Hurst on this one.

Indeed.

I was just offering my opinion on the link.

Evans out

If we sign Beckles I hope we don’t play him left back on 13:08 - Jul 19 with 970 viewshomer_123

If we sign Beckles I hope we don’t play him left back on 13:02 - Jul 19 by Reuser_is_God

Or just offering my opinion on a player we’ve been linked with who I’ve seen play?

How many times have you seen him play?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

If we sign Beckles I hope we don’t play him left back on 13:09 - Jul 19 with 960 viewsReuser_is_God

If we sign Beckles I hope we don’t play him left back on 13:08 - Jul 19 by homer_123

How many times have you seen him play?

3 or 4.

I’d be shocked if anyone on this forum has seen him play kore than that.

Obvious it’s not a fair sample size of games, just offering my opinion on what I have seen of him.

Evans out

If we sign Beckles I hope we don’t play him left back on 13:09 - Jul 19 with 951 viewschicoazul

Is the OP implying Jonas is not very good? Confused here lads.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

If we sign Beckles I hope we don’t play him left back on 13:09 - Jul 19 with 948 viewsKieran_Knows

If we sign Beckles I hope we don’t play him left back on 13:09 - Jul 19 by Reuser_is_God

3 or 4.

I’d be shocked if anyone on this forum has seen him play kore than that.

Obvious it’s not a fair sample size of games, just offering my opinion on what I have seen of him.

God forbid.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

If we sign Beckles I hope we don’t play him left back on 13:12 - Jul 19 with 930 viewsReuser_is_God

If we sign Beckles I hope we don’t play him left back on 13:09 - Jul 19 by chicoazul

Is the OP implying Jonas is not very good? Confused here lads.

No, I’m saying that Omar Beckles is worse than Knudsen.

Evans out

If we sign Beckles I hope we don’t play him left back on 13:23 - Jul 19 with 880 viewsitfcjoe

H was generally pretty good but had a couple of shockers for Shrews, most notably the PO Final. He isn't someone I'd have been looking to target from their squad as wasn't a stand out

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024