Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Utd friendly versus Inter Milan! 18:52 - Jul 25 with 1567 viewscbower

Ffs, when is this friendly with Lazio finally going to be arranged? We have Barnet, Crawley, MK Done and I have already forgotten the first one we lost and they have Inter Milan!

bluescouser

Sheffield Utd friendly versus Inter Milan! on 18:56 - Jul 25 with 1545 viewsIllinoisblue

more like Inter reserves, I'm assuming. Still , the blunts got an 18k crowd so fair play to them. Closest they'll ever get to European football...

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Sheffield Utd friendly versus Inter Milan! on 20:55 - Jul 25 with 1392 viewsfactual_blue

I would imagine you have to pay to get Inter's fourth XI to come and play a friendly, and hope you get the money back on the gate.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Sheffield Utd friendly versus Inter Milan! on 09:47 - Jul 26 with 1239 viewstractordownsouth

Sheffield Utd friendly versus Inter Milan! on 18:56 - Jul 25 by Illinoisblue

more like Inter reserves, I'm assuming. Still , the blunts got an 18k crowd so fair play to them. Closest they'll ever get to European football...

Mauro Icardi, top scorer of Serie A and Real Madrid target, scored their goal, it wasn't their reserves. It's mental that he and McGoldrick scored in the same match hahah

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Sheffield Utd friendly versus Inter Milan! on 09:50 - Jul 26 with 1231 viewscrazyblue68

I think both clubs agreed to cancel the second friendly years back. I dont think it going to happen. Phil maybe able to tell us the facts?
Sheffield Utd friendly versus Inter Milan! on 09:54 - Jul 26 with 1219 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hope it never happens, don't need any links with Sereni thanks.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

on 09:56 - Jul 26 with 1215 views_

Sheffield Utd friendly versus Inter Milan! on 09:50 - Jul 26 by crazyblue68

I think both clubs agreed to cancel the second friendly years back. I dont think it going to happen. Phil maybe able to tell us the facts?

Sheffield Utd friendly versus Inter Milan! on 12:34 - Jul 26 with 1159 viewsRadlett_blue

Sheffield Utd friendly versus Inter Milan! on 09:50 - Jul 26 by crazyblue68

The second friendly was cancelled by mutual agreement after Lazio eventually agreed to pay us a presumably small sum in compensation.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Sheffield Utd friendly versus Inter Milan! on 15:08 - Jul 26 with 1089 viewsCurrie10

Sheffield Utd friendly versus Inter Milan! on 18:56 - Jul 25 by Illinoisblue

Mauro Icardi played.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024