Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Blackburn Rovers - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Aug 2 with 42156 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34094/twtv-ipswich-town-v-blackburn-rove

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Aug 2 with 22695 viewsGavTWTD

Afternoon everyone. Welcome to a new era!

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Aug 2 with 22686 viewsArdentitfc1978

Hi Gav. Great to be back!
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Aug 2 with 22682 viewsFrankfurtBlue

Hi Gav. When is this show due to start?
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Aug 2 with 22682 viewsPositivelyPortman

Afternoon Ardent and Gav. Can you confirm my guess/query? Is Phil smaller than PH?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:04 - Aug 2 with 22680 viewsblueblood_soldier

Good afternoon guys.. exciting times! What time are we due to start?

Poll: Some fans want an ex town player at the helm, which one would you prefer?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Aug 2 with 22677 viewsGavTWTD

It's due to be 1.30 or thereabouts. Same as before really, we mightn't start until a little while after that...

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Aug 2 with 22677 viewsKieran_Knows

Afternoon Gav.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Aug 2 with 22675 viewsblueblood_soldier

Got ya.. cheers..

Poll: Some fans want an ex town player at the helm, which one would you prefer?

Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Aug 2 with 22675 viewsKieran_Knows

That maintenance you done the other night has worked a treat....

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Aug 2 with 22674 viewsGavTWTD

I've no idea how short PH is, and I don't remember how tall PH is either

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Aug 2 with 22674 viewsBoxerBlue

Phil wear that hat to the press conference please 😂

Max itfc pryke 25yo playford fc striker/winger
Poll: Is Lambert still the right man for Town?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Aug 2 with 22669 viewsGavTWTD

I didn't do any maintenance. Was cancelled due to the transfer window. WIll have to do it during the season

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Aug 2 with 22666 viewsKieran_Knows

I know.....

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:08 - Aug 2 with 22665 viewsFrankfurtBlue

Might Phil dare to ask a tactical question? Oh, what freedom to take liberties!
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Aug 2 with 22655 viewsGavTWTD

Well at least we know the answer to the cheese question. The freak

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Aug 2 with 22651 viewsPositivelyPortman

I wonder if Hurst has been practising the MM glare to unleash on Phil, when he asks his first question.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Aug 2 with 22651 viewsKieran_Knows

Oi!

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Aug 2 with 22651 viewsKieran_Knows

Leave off Gav.

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Aug 2 with 22649 viewsKieran_Knows

Top bloke for not liking cheese.

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Aug 2 with 22647 viewsGavTWTD

How can anyone not like cheese?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Aug 2 with 22646 viewsGavTWTD

If you've an allergy, fine, but that's different to not liking it.

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Aug 2 with 22646 viewsKieran_Knows

... because it's the devil.

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Aug 2 with 22646 viewsKieran_Knows

of all foods.

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Aug 2 with 22646 viewspowinswitch

He dont like cheese. Its ok we'll get him camembert
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Aug 2 with 22644 viewsIpswichT62OldBoy

Who doesn’t like cheese?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024