Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Blackburn Rovers - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Aug 2 with 42716 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34094/twtv-ipswich-town-v-blackburn-rove

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:34 - Aug 2 with 1298 viewsFuzzydoodle

Please tell me I’m not the only one having dreams of PH? (Not those sort)

Schizophrenia beats being alone.

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:34 - Aug 2 with 1298 viewsIpswich_Crazy

late?

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:34 - Aug 2 with 1298 viewsKropotkin123

Massively looking forward to this season. Expecting the London games to be rammed

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:34 - Aug 2 with 1297 viewsPositivelyPortman

I’d be so pleased if there’s 20k there on Saturday

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:34 - Aug 2 with 1297 viewsJ2BLUE

does anyone ever wonder if they are plugged into the matrix and are the only real person on the planet with everyone else just being pre programed holograms?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Aug 2 with 1288 viewsBluebell

I think you are losing the plot J2.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Aug 2 with 1287 viewsIpswich_Crazy

PH late?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Aug 2 with 1285 viewsJ2BLUE

QUIET HOLOGRAM

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Aug 2 with 1284 viewsjayceee

we are only here to make you wonder J2
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Aug 2 with 1280 viewsITFCBlues

JAYCEEEEEEE

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Aug 2 with 1279 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Sneeky_King 1-0 J2Blue

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Aug 2 with 1279 viewsSitfcB

Nolan and Nsiala not playing for Shrewsbury on Saturday as negotiations continue with Ipswich

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Aug 2 with 1279 viewsKropotkin123

Any reason why my posts aren't displaying? lag?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Aug 2 with 1279 viewsBluebell

Come on Paul. I have work to do.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Aug 2 with 1278 viewstractorboy157

any interview yet lol
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 2 with 1277 viewsSitfcB

Haha yeah right BB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 2 with 1277 viewsmoughm

Jon Nolan and Toto Nsiala will not play in Saturday's opening game v #Bradford in League One. The duo aren't training with #Shrewsbury as negotiations with #Ipswich continue. Askey is also chasing two possible replacements before the transfer window closes a weeek today. #salop

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 2 with 1277 viewsJ2BLUE

sneeky king was a legend, dont you dare use his name

Truly impaired.

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 2 with 1274 viewsSteve_ITFC_Sweden

Come on Paul, you're 1 hour 6 minutes late in Sweden!
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 2 with 1274 viewsBluebell

A lot of people online waiting here.
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 2 with 1274 viewsPositivelyPortman

I’m hoping PH is announcing some more signings!!

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 2 with 1271 viewsBLUEBEAT

Late. Just like McCarthy. Not a good start. Sort it and that.

Poll: W or W

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 2 with 1270 viewsianmarshall10

Hurry up and get them in and Tilt
Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 2 with 1268 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Gav, have you changed my name yet?

Blackburn Rovers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 2 with 1268 viewsGavTWTD

no

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024