Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
‘Give the refreshing a rest for a while’ 14:54 - Aug 7 with 2242 viewsSitfcB

Says head of sport at the EADT/Ipswich Star

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

‘Give the refreshing a rest for a while’ on 14:56 - Aug 7 with 2188 viewsIllinoisblue

Jackson move hijacked by Sheff Utd I reckon

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

‘Give the refreshing a rest for a while’ on 14:57 - Aug 7 with 2136 viewsfloridaboy

I think there is a problem with the Waghorn move. Obviously ME is not going to sanction any transfers without having the Waghorn funds in place

If no issues with Waghorn and Derby why hasn't it been announced that he has signed for them!
‘Give the refreshing a rest for a while’ on 14:58 - Aug 7 with 2103 viewschicoazul

I heard nothing is happening until Lazio give us our friendly and Shaka Hislop signs.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

‘Give the refreshing a rest for a while’ on 15:01 - Aug 7 with 2019 viewsbluewein

You sure he's not talking about the refreshing drinks thread...?
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 15:01]

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

‘Give the refreshing a rest for a while’ on 15:41 - Aug 7 with 1760 viewsReuser_is_God

That guy is a helmet.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

‘Give the refreshing a rest for a while’ on 15:52 - Aug 7 with 1644 viewsForza_Blue

‘Give the refreshing a rest for a while’ on 15:41 - Aug 7 by Reuser_is_God

That guy is a helmet.

Why? Know him do you?
‘Give the refreshing a rest for a while’ on 16:11 - Aug 7 with 1553 viewsJimmy86

That guy is a helmet.

Seems quite egocentric and talks about himself a lot in the podcast....

Seems to have muscled in on the podcast this season, with a new era under Hurst, didn't want to get involved up until now.
‘Give the refreshing a rest for a while’ on 16:12 - Aug 7 with 1520 viewsgiant_stow

he's just worried about the lame server.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

‘Give the refreshing a rest for a while’ on 16:15 - Aug 7 with 1468 viewsKieran_Knows

That guy is a helmet.

Not interested in UFC then buh?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024