Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow 08:54 - Aug 11 with 4662 viewsBurwell_Blue

For those wondering if you can watch the match today from home or on your iPad or mobile, I have purchased a year subscription to SurfEasy VPN (£45) and have successfully purchased the match today to watch on my TV.

If anyone is looking to do this this year, I can confirm that Surf are genuine and the whole set up works fine.

You can split the VPN account over five devices, so if the TWTD collective wanted to share the cost across five of you, you can do that too.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 8:55]
iFollow on 09:34 - Aug 11 with 4501 viewsloyalfan

Can you let us know that you manage to get the match OK and then I will probably ly subscribe. Thanks for the heads up.
iFollow on 09:36 - Aug 11 with 4488 viewsBurwell_Blue

iFollow on 09:34 - Aug 11 by loyalfan

Can you let us know that you manage to get the match OK and then I will probably ly subscribe. Thanks for the heads up.

It will be fine, watched all he matches last season but I will screenshot today’s match on Twitter
iFollow on 09:37 - Aug 11 with 4481 viewsSamuelowen88

How much are the matches ?
Also do you know what commentary there is ?

Poll: England v Wales Score

iFollow on 09:38 - Aug 11 with 4477 viewsportmanking

Out of interest, surely you have to purchase the match using an overseas bank account? Or can you use an e-wallet like PayPal?
iFollow on 09:41 - Aug 11 with 4454 viewsBurwell_Blue

iFollow on 09:37 - Aug 11 by Samuelowen88

Matches are €7 or $7 each.
iFollow on 09:42 - Aug 11 with 4448 viewsBurwell_Blue

iFollow on 09:38 - Aug 11 by portmanking

Out of interest, surely you have to purchase the match using an overseas bank account? Or can you use an e-wallet like PayPal?

Pay on credit card and you can put any address you like.
iFollow on 09:53 - Aug 11 with 4408 viewsloyalfan

iFollow on 09:42 - Aug 11 by Burwell_Blue

Pay on credit card and you can put any address you like.

Do you have to subscribe to iFollow for the season as well or just PAYG?
iFollow on 09:55 - Aug 11 with 4398 viewsBurwell_Blue

iFollow on 09:53 - Aug 11 by loyalfan

Do you have to subscribe to iFollow for the season as well or just PAYG?

I PAYG as I might actually feel like attending a few matches this season now that MM has gone!

I should point out, you purchase the match on your tablet, phone or PC through the itfc website and then just watch the match on the APP
Login to get fewer ads

iFollow on 10:26 - Aug 11 with 4312 viewsloyalfan

iFollow on 09:55 - Aug 11 by Burwell_Blue

I PAYG as I might actually feel like attending a few matches this season now that MM has gone!

I should point out, you purchase the match on your tablet, phone or PC through the itfc website and then just watch the match on the APP

Thanks. Touch base after the match. I’m tempted.
iFollow on 10:31 - Aug 11 with 4293 viewsCorfeBlue

Last year I used IPVanish and an annual subscription to watch most matches live, however this year when I use IPVanish the iFollow app will not open. Have you come across this problem with your VPN provider?
iFollow on 10:34 - Aug 11 with 4273 viewsBurwell_Blue

iFollow on 10:31 - Aug 11 by CorfeBlue

Last year I used IPVanish and an annual subscription to watch most matches live, however this year when I use IPVanish the iFollow app will not open. Have you come across this problem with your VPN provider?

The App needed updating on my iPad and phone so you could try that. Otherwise no, all looks ok and I’m all set for later.
iFollow on 10:54 - Aug 11 with 4230 viewsCorfeBlue

iFollow on 10:34 - Aug 11 by Burwell_Blue

The App needed updating on my iPad and phone so you could try that. Otherwise no, all looks ok and I’m all set for later.

Thank you for the info. I tried SurfEasy VPN and it works fine, whilst IPVanish does not. My guess is that IPVanish uses shared IP addresses and the app developers have plugged that hole. Just a guess though. I will try and use SurfEasy today and see what happens. Thank you again.
iFollow on 11:04 - Aug 11 with 4201 viewsJoHnNnY

Gone to the App Store with my phone and it says it’s £8.99 a month?

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

iFollow on 12:21 - Aug 11 with 4090 viewsBurwell_Blue

iFollow on 11:04 - Aug 11 by JoHnNnY

Gone to the App Store with my phone and it says it’s £8.99 a month?

What does?
iFollow on 13:01 - Aug 11 with 4006 viewsportmanking

iFollow on 09:55 - Aug 11 by Burwell_Blue

You don't need the app to be able to watch it. You can stream it on desktop via the iFollow match centre.

Just set myself up on SurfEasy, seems to be working a treat - I'm Dutch for the day!
iFollow on 13:03 - Aug 11 with 3994 viewsNW10_Tractor

Cheers for the info Burwell. Top stuff!

Finally managed to get it working (had to turn the vpn on before even going to the official website to sign in) - heads up!

Just one further question:- does one still need to be connected to their VPN to watch the match after the payment has been taken or can your normal home Connection/4G to allow you to watch?

Harlesden's Arrogantly Talented with the Skill Abilities And not a bad goalkeeper either....
Poll: How would you like Town to win the league

iFollow on 13:06 - Aug 11 with 3982 viewsBurwell_Blue

iFollow on 13:03 - Aug 11 by NW10_Tractor

Cheers for the info Burwell. Top stuff!

Finally managed to get it working (had to turn the vpn on before even going to the official website to sign in) - heads up!

Just one further question:- does one still need to be connected to their VPN to watch the match after the payment has been taken or can your normal home Connection/4G to allow you to watch?

Have never tried dropping the VPN once the match has begun, I do not see any reason why you would do that as you will not see any buffering at all and the quality is ideal.

I tend to link my laptop up to the TV at home or in my local via HDMI if I want it on the big screen, have not worked out a way to AirPlay it to my Apple TV yet.

Glad people are getting it working.
iFollow on 14:05 - Aug 11 with 3809 viewsnoggin

iFollow on 09:37 - Aug 11 by Samuelowen88

5 quid per game.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

iFollow on 14:20 - Aug 11 with 3750 viewsloyalfan

iFollow on 14:05 - Aug 11 by noggin

5 quid per game.

Is there a time lag?
iFollow on 14:26 - Aug 11 with 3710 viewsSwn98

I shall just listen to Brenner and his crap commentary.
iFollow on 15:10 - Aug 11 with 3622 views2-5-7

iFollow on 10:34 - Aug 11 by Burwell_Blue

Don't see an option to buy the match after I log in to iPlayer?
iFollow on 15:13 - Aug 11 with 3601 viewsBurwell_Blue

iFollow on 15:10 - Aug 11 by 2-5-7

Don't see an option to buy the match after I log in to iPlayer?

You purchase the match on the website, not in the app
iFollow on 15:19 - Aug 11 with 3570 viewsLeighOnSeaBlue

I use a VPN and now says no match pass available! Guess my VPN has been blocked somehow
iFollow on 15:32 - Aug 11 with 3495 views2-5-7

iFollow on 15:13 - Aug 11 by Burwell_Blue

You purchase the match on the website, not in the app

iFollow on 15:42 - Aug 11 with 3460 viewsnoggin

iFollow on 14:20 - Aug 11 by loyalfan

Is there a time lag?

No. Very good quality all round.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024