Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ 10:30 - Aug 14 with 3160 viewsMattinLondon

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-45171052

The same people who are complaining about a straight actor portraying a gay man will complain if a gay man was vetoed by the film studios from acting ‘straight’ on camera. Ridiculous
It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 12:27 - Aug 14 with 1227 viewsSuperblue95

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 10:46 - Aug 14 by IpswichKnight

Indeed, Bad Education the movie is probably the worst movie I've ever seen.

They made a movie out of that sh1te??

Good grief

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 13:33 - Aug 14 with 1193 viewsjjblue84

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 11:39 - Aug 14 by MattinLondon

No. Colombo did not have a glass eye.

Care to explain how you know this ??
It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 14:19 - Aug 14 with 1168 viewsMattinLondon

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 12:19 - Aug 14 by Keno

But how would be have spotted American if he's had such a sight defect?

In one episode (forget which one) he mentioned that he had two good eyes and 20/20 vision
It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 14:34 - Aug 14 with 1161 viewsJ2BLUE

I find all the outrage so tedious. The lesbian actress who plays lesbian super hero Batwoman has faced calls to be recast because she 'isn't gay enough'. FFS.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 14:39 - Aug 14 with 1153 viewsDanTheMan

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 14:34 - Aug 14 by J2BLUE

I find all the outrage so tedious. The lesbian actress who plays lesbian super hero Batwoman has faced calls to be recast because she 'isn't gay enough'. FFS.

It's not real outrage though is it? It's not like there are any more people outraged than there used to be, they are just easier to find now because of social media sites being easily searchable.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 14:41 - Aug 14 with 1148 viewsJ2BLUE

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 14:39 - Aug 14 by DanTheMan

It's not real outrage though is it? It's not like there are any more people outraged than there used to be, they are just easier to find now because of social media sites being easily searchable.

Correct me if i'm wrong but it seems to spread like wildfire on Twitter as soon as anyone realised they've found something to get upset about.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 14:54 - Aug 14 with 1141 viewsKeno

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 14:19 - Aug 14 by MattinLondon

In one episode (forget which one) he mentioned that he had two good eyes and 20/20 vision

was that before or after he sailed across the Atlantic and found the 'New World"?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 15:55 - Aug 14 with 1116 viewsjjblue84

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 14:19 - Aug 14 by MattinLondon

It’s a shame you can’t remember it. In one episode, ‘A Trace of Murder’, he says that ‘three eyes are better than one’, when helping someone out....
Login to get fewer ads

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 16:30 - Aug 14 with 1099 viewsLuciBlue

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 10:49 - Aug 14 by ElderGrizzly

Sit down for this.

Dick van Dyke isn't really a Londoner!

He is neither a dick or a dyke or indeed a van.

Poll: If you had to take one option..

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 16:39 - Aug 14 with 1081 viewsGavTWTD

I guess he's not gay then. Who knew/cared?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 17:27 - Aug 14 with 1041 viewsBluebell

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 11:22 - Aug 14 by Keno

Should that be

"Well governor, it looks like I need to turn up me old sarcasm filter, to be sure eh"

So he changed from a Londoner to Irish in the same sentence?
It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 17:34 - Aug 14 with 1037 viewsjeera

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 17:27 - Aug 14 by Bluebell

I think Keno just put the speech marks in the wrong place.

Should have read, "Well governor, it looks like I need to turn up me old sarcasm filter", to be sure eh.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 17:49 - Aug 14 with 1022 viewsDanTheMan

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 14:41 - Aug 14 by J2BLUE

Correct me if i'm wrong but it seems to spread like wildfire on Twitter as soon as anyone realised they've found something to get upset about.

Just because I was vaguely interested in just how small a news story this was, I found a site you can whack a hashtag in and see what pops up. Now this might not be comprehensive but in the article most of it had #JungleCruise for the hashtag of choice.

A site where you can make reports on how many people have tweeted, then retweets etc. gives me the following for the past 4 days.

A whopping total of 2,000 tweets, including retweets. Even the one included in a BBC news story has a huge 300 retweets. Apparently across the whole user base, less than 2,000 have got involved in this. Twitter has 330 million active users.

For contrast I found one post by Kim Kardashian that has more retweets by itself, posted yesterday reading the following:
"OMG my moms quote!!! She said “you’re only as happy as your least favorite child” 😂"

Can't wait for the BBC news article on this banger.

So I'm going to stand by my original assertion that even if that's only half of what's being talked about, it's still just such a tiny proportion that it's more a damp campfire than it is a wildfire.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 17:51]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 18:04 - Aug 14 with 1006 viewsKeno

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 17:27 - Aug 14 by Bluebell

You are obviously not aware the documentary Churchill the Hollywood years which shows a real life street of Irish cockney chimney sweeps singing and dancing like they did the East End

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 22:06 - Aug 14 with 948 viewsjjblue84

It seems that some people aren’t aware that actors ‘act’ on 16:39 - Aug 14 by GavTWTD

I guess he's not gay then. Who knew/cared?

The people who make the laws care. They care very much!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024