Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Norwich City - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:15 - Aug 29 with 15098 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34352/twtv-ipswich-town-v-norwich-city--

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:48 - Aug 29 with 1003 viewsSamWhiteUK

Just here to say that chico is the Grant Leadbitter of Ipswich fans
Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:48 - Aug 29 with 1002 viewschicoazul

I'm behind them, but sadly the ongoing disaster the MEG reign have inflicted on Ipswich has slowly sucked a lot of enthusiasm from me, and the Hurst appointment smells like death.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:49 - Aug 29 with 1002 viewschicoazul

It will be peak MEG for us to ultimately replace Joe Garner with Cameron Jerome btw

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:49 - Aug 29 with 1003 viewsIpswich_Crazy

oh my god, chicoazul its to early to write of Hurst!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Aug 29 with 1002 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Jerome is not coming

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:51 - Aug 29 with 992 viewsbrittaniaman

He does not want to come !!
Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:54 - Aug 29 with 967 viewschicoazul

Phil can you ask Hurst how we can make Donacien a permanent signing outside of the window please? People keep telling me it can happen and won't be a problem but the position with him could be playing its' part in preventing us from signing more loanees.

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:54 - Aug 29 with 967 viewsSamWhiteUK

Chico he asked about that before
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:54 - Aug 29 with 965 viewschicoazul

...although we should of course be playing our own good young players rather than sending them out on loan.

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:54 - Aug 29 with 966 viewsbrittaniaman

you have only got 51hrs. left Paul to find 2 more ???
Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:55 - Aug 29 with 966 viewsSamWhiteUK

Hurst said he didn't know byt he gets the idea that we will be able to
Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:55 - Aug 29 with 966 viewsGavTWTD

he's a special case I think

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:55 - Aug 29 with 964 viewsSitfcB

How long is shortly after 13:45 😏

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:55 - Aug 29 with 963 viewsFrimleyBlue

You can sign freebies through the season can't you?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:55 - Aug 29 with 962 viewschicoazul

Donacien isnt free.

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:56 - Aug 29 with 963 viewsGavTWTD

no frimley I think that loophole has been cut

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:56 - Aug 29 with 963 viewsFrimleyBlue

Ah, cheers

Waka waka eh eh

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:56 - Aug 29 with 963 viewsGavTWTD

or whatever you do to loopholes

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:56 - Aug 29 with 963 viewsBehindBlueEyes

Doing iFollow now so shouldn't be long

Blog: Kundai Benyu – The Golden Shot?

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:56 - Aug 29 with 963 viewsFrimleyBlue

Fill them in?

Waka waka eh eh

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:56 - Aug 29 with 962 viewsraycrawfordswig

Should have said 1.30 would be here by now.
Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:56 - Aug 29 with 961 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Paul Hurst's barmy army!

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:56 - Aug 29 with 960 viewschicoazul

You fill holes dont you? Well thats what I do anyway ////highfive

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:57 - Aug 29 with 957 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hurst i'll take everything back if you sit down and appear with walters

Waka waka eh eh

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:58 - Aug 29 with 954 viewschicoazul

Jon Walters? He's probably sick.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024