Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Norwich City - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:15 - Aug 29 with 9631 viewsNewsTWTD

TWTV: Ipswich Town v Norwich City - Pre-match Press Conference - Watch Again 29th Aug 2018 14:44
Watch Town boss Paul Hurst discussing the Norwich City match on Sunday, which was live on TWTV earlier today. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:48 - Aug 29 with 823 viewsSamWhiteUK

Just here to say that chico is the Grant Leadbitter of Ipswich fans

Poll: Which of Harrop/Thomas will be injured in their first game?

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:48 - Aug 29 with 822 viewschicoazul

I'm behind them, but sadly the ongoing disaster the MEG reign have inflicted on Ipswich has slowly sucked a lot of enthusiasm from me, and the Hurst appointment smells like death.

I have it in commission, to comfort the feeble-minded, and to support the weak. You must needs go along with us; we will wait for you, we will lend you our help, we will deny ourselves of some things, both opinionated and practical, for your sake; we will not enter into doubtful disputations before you, we will be made all things to you, rather than you shall be left behind
Poll: How much are Phil Gav and the elusive Mark looking forward to next Friday?

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:49 - Aug 29 with 822 viewschicoazul

It will be peak MEG for us to ultimately replace Joe Garner with Cameron Jerome btw

I have it in commission, to comfort the feeble-minded, and to support the weak. You must needs go along with us; we will wait for you, we will lend you our help, we will deny ourselves of some things, both opinionated and practical, for your sake; we will not enter into doubtful disputations before you, we will be made all things to you, rather than you shall be left behind
Poll: How much are Phil Gav and the elusive Mark looking forward to next Friday?

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:49 - Aug 29 with 823 viewsIpswich_Crazy

oh my god, chicoazul its to early to write of Hurst!

Poll: Should Chambers be retired?

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Aug 29 with 822 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Jerome is not coming

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:51 - Aug 29 with 812 viewsbrittaniaman

He does not want to come !!

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:54 - Aug 29 with 787 viewschicoazul

Phil can you ask Hurst how we can make Donacien a permanent signing outside of the window please? People keep telling me it can happen and won't be a problem but the position with him could be playing its' part in preventing us from signing more loanees.

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:54 - Aug 29 with 787 viewsSamWhiteUK

Chico he asked about that before

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:54 - Aug 29 with 785 viewschicoazul

...although we should of course be playing our own good young players rather than sending them out on loan.

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:54 - Aug 29 with 786 viewsbrittaniaman

you have only got 51hrs. left Paul to find 2 more ???

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:55 - Aug 29 with 786 viewsSamWhiteUK

Hurst said he didn't know byt he gets the idea that we will be able to

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:55 - Aug 29 with 786 viewsGavTWTD

he's a special case I think

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:55 - Aug 29 with 784 viewsSitfcB

How long is shortly after 13:45 😏

COYB
Poll: Is Lambert a professional in the game in your opinion?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:55 - Aug 29 with 783 viewsFrimleyBlue

You can sign freebies through the season can't you?

Poll: Do you think the squad itself is good enough to stay up
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:55 - Aug 29 with 782 viewschicoazul

Donacien isnt free.

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:56 - Aug 29 with 783 viewsGavTWTD

no frimley I think that loophole has been cut

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:56 - Aug 29 with 783 viewsFrimleyBlue

Ah, cheers

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:56 - Aug 29 with 783 viewsGavTWTD

or whatever you do to loopholes

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:56 - Aug 29 with 783 viewsBehindBlueEyes

Doing iFollow now so shouldn't be long

Blog: Kundai Benyu – The Golden Shot?

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:56 - Aug 29 with 783 viewsFrimleyBlue

Fill them in?

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:56 - Aug 29 with 782 viewsraycrawfordswig

Should have said 1.30 would be here by now.

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:56 - Aug 29 with 781 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Paul Hurst's barmy army!

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:56 - Aug 29 with 780 viewschicoazul

You fill holes dont you? Well thats what I do anyway ////highfive

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:57 - Aug 29 with 777 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hurst i'll take everything back if you sit down and appear with walters

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:58 - Aug 29 with 774 viewschicoazul

Jon Walters? He's probably sick.

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2021