Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Norwich City - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:15 - Aug 29 with 15216 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34352/twtv-ipswich-town-v-norwich-city--

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:58 - Aug 29 with 909 viewskev180max

Have we got the right day
Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:58 - Aug 29 with 909 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Paul Hurst's barmy army!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:59 - Aug 29 with 906 viewsColin1946

Never starts on time whatever manager
Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:59 - Aug 29 with 904 viewsIpswich_Crazy

any news on Tilt?

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:00 - Aug 29 with 900 viewsFrimleyBlue

Tilt - Blackpool want £1mill. Evans has offered 20p

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:00 - Aug 29 with 900 viewsFrankfurtBlue

Wouldn't it be great if Evans were to give a press conference, or even better face a meeting of supporters.
Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:00 - Aug 29 with 899 viewsraycrawfordswig

Blackpool slower than Evans
Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:00 - Aug 29 with 899 viewsPhilTWTD

Not far off, doing iFollow.
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:01 - Aug 29 with 898 viewsFrimleyBlue

What does that mean, doing IFollow?

Waka waka eh eh

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:01 - Aug 29 with 898 viewsbrittaniaman

Come on Paul my Lunch hour is nearly finished !!
Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:01 - Aug 29 with 898 viewsGavTWTD

more like we've offered £999,999.80 and they're holding out for the extra 20p. or something

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:01 - Aug 29 with 894 viewshype313

The Wenger approach Gav

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:01 - Aug 29 with 894 viewsJohn_Bonds_Ghost

You know I am almost tempted to click on the Ukrainian Charm link !
Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:01 - Aug 29 with 894 viewsFrimleyBlue

Good for them, we made over £7 Mill in transfers. can't blame them really

Waka waka eh eh

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:01 - Aug 29 with 892 viewskev180max

Have we got the right day
Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:02 - Aug 29 with 891 viewsblueheartXT

i think the million been offered blackpool a terrible club to deals with
Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:02 - Aug 29 with 891 viewsGavTWTD

I've asked for those ads to be banned. Might take a while

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:02 - Aug 29 with 889 viewschicoazul

Hope we hear about the amazingly fragile Tom Origami today. Tom Origami! I literally just made that up!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:02 - Aug 29 with 886 viewsGavTWTD

that's amazing chico. no really

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:02 - Aug 29 with 885 viewsFrimleyBlue

I'm a tad worried we'll see te headline tomorrow, town line up last minute williams move

Waka waka eh eh

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:02 - Aug 29 with 885 viewschicoazul

It's because hes made of paper you see? Eh lads?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:03 - Aug 29 with 884 viewsafcfee

James bond the ads are tailor made to your search history...
Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:03 - Aug 29 with 883 viewsGavTWTD

yeah, really clever

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:03 - Aug 29 with 881 viewsFrimleyBlue

Here's your coat Chico...

Waka waka eh eh

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:04 - Aug 29 with 878 viewschicoazul

I get adverts for BMWs and I dont search for cars. I do occasionally search for Nazis in hiding though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024