Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Norwich City - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:15 - Aug 29 with 9632 viewsNewsTWTD

TWTV: Ipswich Town v Norwich City - Pre-match Press Conference - Watch Again 29th Aug 2018 14:44
Watch Town boss Paul Hurst discussing the Norwich City match on Sunday, which was live on TWTV earlier today. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:58 - Aug 29 with 602 viewskev180max

Have we got the right day

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:58 - Aug 29 with 602 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Paul Hurst's barmy army!

Poll: Should Chambers be retired?

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:59 - Aug 29 with 599 viewsColin1946

Never starts on time whatever manager

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:59 - Aug 29 with 597 viewsIpswich_Crazy

any news on Tilt?

Poll: Should Chambers be retired?

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:00 - Aug 29 with 593 viewsFrimleyBlue

Tilt - Blackpool want £1mill. Evans has offered 20p

Poll: Do you think the squad itself is good enough to stay up
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:00 - Aug 29 with 593 viewsFrankfurtBlue

Wouldn't it be great if Evans were to give a press conference, or even better face a meeting of supporters.

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:00 - Aug 29 with 592 viewsraycrawfordswig

Blackpool slower than Evans

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:00 - Aug 29 with 592 viewsPhilTWTD

Not far off, doing iFollow.
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:01 - Aug 29 with 591 viewsFrimleyBlue

What does that mean, doing IFollow?

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:01 - Aug 29 with 591 viewsbrittaniaman

Come on Paul my Lunch hour is nearly finished !!

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:01 - Aug 29 with 591 viewsGavTWTD

more like we've offered £999,999.80 and they're holding out for the extra 20p. or something

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:01 - Aug 29 with 587 viewshype313

The Wenger approach Gav

Poll: Abolition of the Monarchy?

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:01 - Aug 29 with 587 viewsJohn_Bonds_Ghost

You know I am almost tempted to click on the Ukrainian Charm link !

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:01 - Aug 29 with 587 viewsFrimleyBlue

Good for them, we made over £7 Mill in transfers. can't blame them really

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:01 - Aug 29 with 585 viewskev180max

Have we got the right day

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:02 - Aug 29 with 584 viewsblueheartXT

i think the million been offered blackpool a terrible club to deals with

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:02 - Aug 29 with 584 viewsGavTWTD

I've asked for those ads to be banned. Might take a while

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:02 - Aug 29 with 582 viewschicoazul

Hope we hear about the amazingly fragile Tom Origami today. Tom Origami! I literally just made that up!

I have it in commission, to comfort the feeble-minded, and to support the weak. You must needs go along with us; we will wait for you, we will lend you our help, we will deny ourselves of some things, both opinionated and practical, for your sake; we will not enter into doubtful disputations before you, we will be made all things to you, rather than you shall be left behind
Poll: How much are Phil Gav and the elusive Mark looking forward to next Friday?

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:02 - Aug 29 with 579 viewsGavTWTD

that's amazing chico. no really

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:02 - Aug 29 with 578 viewsFrimleyBlue

I'm a tad worried we'll see te headline tomorrow, town line up last minute williams move

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:02 - Aug 29 with 578 viewschicoazul

It's because hes made of paper you see? Eh lads?

I have it in commission, to comfort the feeble-minded, and to support the weak. You must needs go along with us; we will wait for you, we will lend you our help, we will deny ourselves of some things, both opinionated and practical, for your sake; we will not enter into doubtful disputations before you, we will be made all things to you, rather than you shall be left behind
Poll: How much are Phil Gav and the elusive Mark looking forward to next Friday?

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:03 - Aug 29 with 577 viewsafcfee

James bond the ads are tailor made to your search history...

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:03 - Aug 29 with 576 viewsGavTWTD

yeah, really clever

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:03 - Aug 29 with 574 viewsFrimleyBlue

Here's your coat Chico...

Norwich City Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:04 - Aug 29 with 571 viewschicoazul

I get adverts for BMWs and I dont search for cars. I do occasionally search for Nazis in hiding though.

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2021