Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’d be correct assuming 19:59 - Aug 31 with 773 viewsMetal_Hacker

PH thinks the Everton fella is better value than Woolfy perhaps without seeing him play ?
[Post edited 31 Aug 2018 20:01]

Poll: If it were one or the other

I’d be correct assuming on 20:11 - Aug 31 with 738 viewsBluefish

The view will be that he is ahead of Woolfenden is his development and that Woolfenden will gain more as a starter for the season

Not sure how either of these can be questioned

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I’d be correct assuming on 20:18 - Aug 31 with 719 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I’d be correct assuming on 20:11 - Aug 31 by Bluefish

The view will be that he is ahead of Woolfenden is his development and that Woolfenden will gain more as a starter for the season

Some people’s views of our own players are bizarre.

Does anyone think Morris will get 16 goals? Kayden Jackson did. So unless Morris absolutely rips it up let’s assume Jackson is better than him currently.

Harrison got almost as many goals a division up so he is also ahead of him.

Is Woolfenden, as good as he looks, going to play every week in this team? Is he who you turn to if we are down at the bottom. No he’s not. Pennington has played in the Premier League. He was trusted in a Merseyside Derby at Liverpool. He’s played half a season at Leeds. He’s ahead of Woolfenden.

Nydam has looked good in spells but we have Dozzell, Huws and Bishop to come back. I don’t think he’s ahead of them or Skuse, Chalobah or Nolan. So we have better currently. Get him games.

People seem to forget that any youth player can look good in a few initial games. Like lower league players raise their game in Cup ties. If Hurst can see they are way off doing it week in week out then I trust his judgment to develop them elsewhere.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

I’d be correct assuming on 20:18 - Aug 31 with 721 viewsPhilTWTD

I’d be correct assuming on 20:11 - Aug 31 by Bluefish

He's also four years older than Woolfenden and has played regularly at various levels in the EFL for a few years, including at Leeds in this division last season.
I’d be correct assuming on 20:18 - Aug 31 with 717 viewsElderGrizzly

He's played over 80 games. I'm sure he might have scouted him....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024