Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Rhodes 20:58 - Sep 1 with 2856 viewsthunderhead

Just read an article in the EADP saying that he will be booed! yeah he is now playing for Norwich but he wasn't really treated well by our club was he.... cant blame him really, personally i wont be on his back what about others?
Jordan Rhodes on 21:01 - Sep 1 with 2825 viewspointofblue

He wasn't treated well by Keane; neither was Walters but he's re-signed for us.

And he could have done a Jerome and told Norwich where to go when they came in. So yeah, he will be booed and frankly he shouldn't expect any less; it wouldn't necessarily stop him from coming back here - look at Alan Lee.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Jordan Rhodes on 21:06 - Sep 1 with 2800 viewsJohnny_Boy

Jordan Rhodes on 21:01 - Sep 1 by pointofblue

He wasn't treated well by Keane; neither was Walters but he's re-signed for us.

And he could have done a Jerome and told Norwich where to go when they came in. So yeah, he will be booed and frankly he shouldn't expect any less; it wouldn't necessarily stop him from coming back here - look at Alan Lee.

Quite. If I was there I wouldn't Boo him. Ridiculous notion. Football players in this day & age are transient commodities. We shouldn't have sold him to Hudds, for that paltry amount, but there you go. Life goes on.
Jordan Rhodes on 21:15 - Sep 1 with 2754 viewsthunderhead

Jordan Rhodes on 21:06 - Sep 1 by Johnny_Boy

Quite. If I was there I wouldn't Boo him. Ridiculous notion. Football players in this day & age are transient commodities. We shouldn't have sold him to Hudds, for that paltry amount, but there you go. Life goes on.

To be honest i liked him and wanted him to stay, i think he wanted to as well be honest, and was young but hey thats football.

Fu*k*in Keane got a lot to answer for!!
Jordan Rhodes on 21:15 - Sep 1 with 2751 viewsthunderhead

Jordan Rhodes on 21:06 - Sep 1 by Johnny_Boy

To be honest i liked him and wanted him to stay, i think he wanted to as well be honest, and was young but hey thats football.

Keane got a lot to answer for!!
Jordan Rhodes on 21:16 - Sep 1 with 2748 viewsclive_baker

Making him some panto villain would be tragic. He was farmed out by RK when he really should’ve been rewarded with a run in the 1st team. Hardly his fault. Also I know if I was being booed I would find that extra 1% from somewhere to shut them up, it only serves as motivation.

I say don’t boo. Don’t clap him. Just don’t acknowledge him. Simple.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Jordan Rhodes on 21:22 - Sep 1 with 2709 viewsWicklowBlue

Jordan Rhodes on 21:16 - Sep 1 by clive_baker

Making him some panto villain would be tragic. He was farmed out by RK when he really should’ve been rewarded with a run in the 1st team. Hardly his fault. Also I know if I was being booed I would find that extra 1% from somewhere to shut them up, it only serves as motivation.

He's now a budgie and quite simple to play against. Keep their midfield quiet and he will he stranded. Wednesday weren't bemoaning his move as he did nothing for them. Great finisher but offers nothing else of the team isn't popping balls into the box for him.

We'll have better things to talk about tomorrow rather than him. #COYBs
Jordan Rhodes on 21:40 - Sep 1 with 2627 viewsmos

I’m more concerned about if we will actually shoot the ball at the goal.

We’ve had 9 shots on target this season.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Jordan Rhodes on 22:39 - Sep 1 with 2449 viewsHennikerBlu

I agree, really can't be 'asked' to provide any energy apart from for our Blue Army and for what occurs in the game!

I want to see uniformed support and nothing the Budgies can give back at us this is fortress Portman Road. One Blue nation under a Paul Hurst groove!

I really need to get some sleep :))
[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 22:43]
Login to get fewer ads

Jordan Rhodes on 23:44 - Sep 1 with 2340 viewsnoggin

We should be booing the whole team

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Jordan Rhodes on 23:52 - Sep 1 with 2322 viewsParamedic

No reaction to him would just be classy. However if he scores and celebrates in front of the north, I imagine any class will go out of the window.

AllalallalSunderland

Jordan Rhodes on 05:47 - Sep 2 with 2192 viewsBenters2

Knowing some of our dippy fans if he scores they will clap!
Jordan Rhodes on 05:49 - Sep 2 with 2189 viewsBenters2

Jordan Rhodes on 23:44 - Sep 1 by noggin

We should be booing the whole team

I agree boo the lot of em !
Jordan Rhodes on 06:29 - Sep 2 with 2146 viewsnoggin

Jordan Rhodes on 05:49 - Sep 2 by Benters2

I agree boo the lot of em !

You going today buh?

Jordan Rhodes on 06:46 - Sep 2 with 2131 viewsBenters2

Jordan Rhodes on 06:29 - Sep 2 by noggin

You going today buh?

Of course !

Just having a breakfast of Scrambled eggs with cheese,crumpets and finest bacon.

Then its lift to Manningtree.
Jordan Rhodes on 06:47 - Sep 2 with 2123 viewsnoggin

Jordan Rhodes on 06:46 - Sep 2 by Benters2

Of course !

Just having a breakfast of Scrambled eggs with cheese,crumpets and finest bacon.

Then its lift to Manningtree.

I love a bit of crumpet. Have a good one fella.

Jordan Rhodes on 06:51 - Sep 2 with 2112 viewsBenters2

Jordan Rhodes on 06:47 - Sep 2 by noggin

I love a bit of crumpet. Have a good one fella.

Cheers ba.You too x.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024