Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another wonderful England batting collapse 16:33 - Sep 7 with 1933 viewsgainsboroughblue

From 133-1 to 134-4.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2018 16:34]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Another wonderful England batting collapse on 16:38 - Sep 7 with 1911 viewshype313

Does make the impending Cook retirement look even more concerning...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Another wonderful England batting collapse on 16:46 - Sep 7 with 1902 viewsSteve_M

I was really hoping Root wouldn't be given out LBW with India out of reviews. Not exactly sure why he reviewed it when it was blatantly out.

That was a good ball, Baristow didn't need to be fishing for that one.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Another wonderful England batting collapse on 16:48 - Sep 7 with 1893 viewsReuser_is_God

Christ on a bike.

India were bowling superbly at Cook & Moeen just after lunch but I’ve been out & about since.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Another wonderful England batting collapse on 16:57 - Sep 7 with 1873 viewsSWGF

Another wonderful England batting collapse on 16:46 - Sep 7 by Steve_M

I was really hoping Root wouldn't be given out LBW with India out of reviews. Not exactly sure why he reviewed it when it was blatantly out.

That was a good ball, Baristow didn't need to be fishing for that one.

Root was really poor in basically press-ganging Ali into agreeing with him that it was going to miss leg. Root was clutching at straws and was always going to review it.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Another wonderful England batting collapse on 17:34 - Sep 7 with 1828 viewsSteve_M

Another wonderful England batting collapse on 16:57 - Sep 7 by SWGF

Root was really poor in basically press-ganging Ali into agreeing with him that it was going to miss leg. Root was clutching at straws and was always going to review it.

Nearly as poor as India's last review, a highly optimistic LBW shout.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Another wonderful England batting collapse on 18:01 - Sep 7 with 1801 viewsbournemouthblue

This one looks quite spectacular

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Another wonderful England batting collapse on 18:03 - Sep 7 with 1798 viewschristiand

Another wonderful England batting collapse on 16:48 - Sep 7 by Reuser_is_God

Christ on a bike.

India were bowling superbly at Cook & Moeen just after lunch but I’ve been out & about since.

Agree completely. How many times did the Indian bowls pass the edge of bat without getting a nick during that session? Those wickets were coming and were deserved. Interestingly, that ball has stopped swinging. If England can get something near to 280+ could be another intriguing test.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Another wonderful England batting collapse on 18:06 - Sep 7 with 1787 viewsjas0999

Very poor. Series won maybe. But these collapses are spectacular. Changes needed.
Login to get fewer ads

Another wonderful England batting collapse on 18:09 - Sep 7 with 1776 viewsEastTownBlue

The 25 byes so far are helpful.
Another wonderful England batting collapse on 18:10 - Sep 7 with 1775 viewsReuser_is_God

Another wonderful England batting collapse on 18:03 - Sep 7 by christiand

Agree completely. How many times did the Indian bowls pass the edge of bat without getting a nick during that session? Those wickets were coming and were deserved. Interestingly, that ball has stopped swinging. If England can get something near to 280+ could be another intriguing test.

The fact we got through that spell should’ve made things easier for us later in the day.

Evidently not.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Another wonderful England batting collapse on 18:20 - Sep 7 with 1766 viewschristiand

Another wonderful England batting collapse on 18:10 - Sep 7 by Reuser_is_God

The fact we got through that spell should’ve made things easier for us later in the day.

Evidently not.

I think me suggesting 280+ might be a little optimistic now!!!!

If the Indian bowlers have been able to get it to seam around all day, our bowlers should be licking their lips!!!
[Post edited 7 Sep 2018 18:22]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Another wonderful England batting collapse on 18:52 - Sep 7 with 1728 viewsFtnfwest

Don’t worry we won from 86-6 last time out
Another wonderful England batting collapse on 08:10 - Sep 8 with 1603 viewshampstead_blue

We reflect the metal strength of the batting coach.....an egg shell who is Ramps.

India bowled really well. Only the top three dug in.
It's a problem we've had for a while. Nobody build partnerships anymore.

We need a proper batting coach. Get Goochy in. He knows the mental toughness which is required. Look at what he with Cook, a man with limited flair.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024