Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We've set up a Facebook page about Gracie 20:12 - Sep 10 with 1246 viewsStuartBrett8

I have posted on here about her occasionally so if you're interested in what she's up to the link is here :)

https://www.facebook.com/High5Gracie

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

We've set up a Facebook page about Gracie on 20:22 - Sep 10 with 1219 viewsJ2BLUE

She's brilliant mate, you must be one proud dad.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We've set up a Facebook page about Gracie on 20:27 - Sep 10 with 1204 viewsGlasgowBlue

That's lovely. Please send Gracie my best. She's doing great.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

We've set up a Facebook page about Gracie on 20:28 - Sep 10 with 1202 viewsSuperfrans

My daughter is called Grace too, she’s another Gracie. Yours looks a smasher.

👍🏻

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

We've set up a Facebook page about Gracie on 21:26 - Sep 10 with 1147 viewsRyorry

What a star! As are you and the rest of your family

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

We've set up a Facebook page about Gracie on 22:13 - Sep 10 with 1115 viewsLord_Lucan

I can't open the link but thumbs up in anticipation and all the very best to you all.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

We've set up a Facebook page about Gracie on 23:03 - Sep 10 with 1071 viewsStuartBrett8

I've had to change to a group, because Facebook fan pages are a pain in the arse :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/1483166351785329/

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

We've set up a Facebook page about Gracie on 07:15 - Sep 11 with 987 viewsBlueboys_1970

What an inspirational little girl! As the Father of two daughters myself I know how proud you must be. All the best to you and your family, I hope Gracie continues to confound the Doctors! 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024