Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He's either a football genius or has absolutely lost the plot tonight with that 19:03 - Sep 18 with 1224 viewsCurrie10

We will see which of the two it is shortly.
He's either a football genius or has absolutely lost the plot tonight with that on 19:07 - Sep 18 with 1188 viewsSpruceMoose

Could be full meltdown on here later tonight.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

He's either a football genius or has absolutely lost the plot tonight with that on 19:12 - Sep 18 with 1138 viewsSuperblue95

He's either a football genius or has absolutely lost the plot tonight with that on 19:07 - Sep 18 by SpruceMoose

It's not far off it now tbf

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

He's either a football genius or has absolutely lost the plot tonight with that on 19:13 - Sep 18 with 1131 viewsCurlyPete

He's either a football genius or has absolutely lost the plot tonight with that on 19:07 - Sep 18 by SpruceMoose

Justifiably so
He's either a football genius or has absolutely lost the plot tonight with that on 19:13 - Sep 18 with 1128 viewsCurrie10

Oh if we lose he's brought meltdown on himself frankly.

6 changes v Norwich.

Just the 5 tonight.

I'm just lost this season. Completely lost.
He's either a football genius or has absolutely lost the plot tonight with that on 19:15 - Sep 18 with 1104 viewsSpruceMoose

He's either a football genius or has absolutely lost the plot tonight with that on 19:13 - Sep 18 by Currie10

Oh if we lose he's brought meltdown on himself frankly.

6 changes v Norwich.

Just the 5 tonight.

I'm just lost this season. Completely lost.

I'm officially worried now.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

He's either a football genius or has absolutely lost the plot tonight with that on 19:18 - Sep 18 with 1068 viewsCurrie10

He's either a football genius or has absolutely lost the plot tonight with that on 19:15 - Sep 18 by SpruceMoose

I'm officially worried now.

Crikey takes a lot to worry you.

Just alarming - still - we could win yet.

COYB.
He's either a football genius or has absolutely lost the plot tonight with that on 19:20 - Sep 18 with 1061 viewsSpruceMoose

He's either a football genius or has absolutely lost the plot tonight with that on 19:18 - Sep 18 by Currie10

Crikey takes a lot to worry you.

Just alarming - still - we could win yet.

COYB.

Let me rephrase. I'm worried that he seems to not have the clear idea of how he wants us to play. Just flinging things at the wall and hoping something sticks.

He's either a football genius or has absolutely lost the plot tonight with that on 19:23 - Sep 18 with 1039 viewsGuthrum

People were saying it was rubbish last game, so he's made some changes ...

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

He's either a football genius or has absolutely lost the plot tonight with that on 19:26 - Sep 18 with 1019 viewsCurlyPete

He's either a football genius or has absolutely lost the plot tonight with that on 19:20 - Sep 18 by SpruceMoose

Let me rephrase. I'm worried that he seems to not have the clear idea of how he wants us to play. Just flinging things at the wall and hoping something sticks.

exactly how i see it
He's either a football genius or has absolutely lost the plot tonight with that on 19:29 - Sep 18 with 992 viewsnshearman1

He's either a football genius or has absolutely lost the plot tonight with that on 19:23 - Sep 18 by Guthrum

People were saying it was rubbish last game, so he's made some changes ...

True but he’s been making changes continuously for too long too much now. He doesn’t seem to know his best team or formation any more. I suspect he’ll get a worthy draw out of this but it will be papering over the cracks. Gutted to miss the tribute to Beattie as am on holiday in Greece.
He's either a football genius or has absolutely lost the plot tonight with that on 19:33 - Sep 18 with 956 viewssparks

He's either a football genius or has absolutely lost the plot tonight with that on 19:29 - Sep 18 by nshearman1

True but he’s been making changes continuously for too long too much now. He doesn’t seem to know his best team or formation any more. I suspect he’ll get a worthy draw out of this but it will be papering over the cracks. Gutted to miss the tribute to Beattie as am on holiday in Greece.

Query the effect on player confidence too. Difficult to take a squad with you if you dont seem to have a clear idea of how to proceed and keeping making abrupt changes.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

He's either a football genius or has absolutely lost the plot tonight with that on 19:43 - Sep 18 with 891 viewsJ2BLUE

We will win 3-0. PH in!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024