Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Must be a lot of boxing fans about in England and Wales. 21:44 - Sep 21 with 1181 viewsLord_Lucan

In 2017 the 10th most popular name for a new born boy was Muhammad*

Up from no 38 in 2007 pop pickers

*Runs and hides
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 21:46]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Must be a lot of boxing fans about in England and Wales. on 21:53 - Sep 21 with 1136 viewsSpruceMoose

Does that stat combine all the different spellings?

Also, is there a point here?
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 21:55]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Must be a lot of boxing fans about in England and Wales. on 21:53 - Sep 21 with 1134 viewsclive_baker

Imagining Benters furiously shaking his keyboard right now

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Must be a lot of boxing fans about in England and Wales. on 22:03 - Sep 21 with 1099 viewsLord_Lucan

Must be a lot of boxing fans about in England and Wales. on 21:53 - Sep 21 by SpruceMoose

Does that stat combine all the different spellings?

Also, is there a point here?
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 21:55]

See Clives reply

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Must be a lot of boxing fans about in England and Wales. on 22:05 - Sep 21 with 1092 viewsSpruceMoose

Must be a lot of boxing fans about in England and Wales. on 22:03 - Sep 21 by Lord_Lucan

See Clives reply

In that case, I'm SpruceMoose and I approve of this message!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Must be a lot of boxing fans about in England and Wales. on 22:12 - Sep 21 with 1085 viewsMelford

The most popular names are like going back to the early 1900s
Top boys’ names
Oliver, Harry, George, Noah, Jack

Top girls’ names
Olivia, Amelia, Isla, Ava, Emily

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Must be a lot of boxing fans about in England and Wales. on 23:14 - Sep 21 with 991 viewsCoastalblue

I actually thought Mohammed was already a lot higher than that? I must have seen a copy of the Fail at some point.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Must be a lot of boxing fans about in England and Wales. on 06:08 - Sep 22 with 896 viewsBenters2

Must be a lot of boxing fans about in England and Wales. on 21:53 - Sep 21 by clive_baker

Imagining Benters furiously shaking his keyboard right now

balls.
Must be a lot of boxing fans about in England and Wales. on 06:10 - Sep 22 with 894 viewsBenters2

Must be a lot of boxing fans about in England and Wales. on 22:12 - Sep 21 by Melford

The most popular names are like going back to the early 1900s
Top boys’ names
Oliver, Harry, George, Noah, Jack

Top girls’ names
Olivia, Amelia, Isla, Ava, Emily

Thats more like it.

Rule Britannia.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024