Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In other news, Greater Anglia are still sh!t 14:54 - Sep 23 with 2106 viewsBrixtonBlue

Took me three and a half hours to get home last night, a journey that normally takes one and a half. Got home at 2am!

Bus at Marks Tey was parked in a bit not designed for buses, so he had to go back and forth about 6 times to get out (when there was a perfectly acceptable straight road they could've parked on.

That bus stopped everywhere and ended at Chelmsford, where we were meant to get another one to Ingatestone. Except there wasn't one when we got to Chelmsford, the last one had gone!

Luckily there was a driver taking a bus back to Ingatestone because that's where it needed to be in the morning so he agreed to take us!

Then at Ingatestone there was nobody to assist us. Main screen said platform 1 for London but the train itself said it was going back to Chelmsford and the tannoy said it was going to Colchester Town! Had to go up to the front and ask the driver where he was actually going!

You'd think after all these years they'd be able to organise their rail replacement 'service' by now. Load of sh!te.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

In other news, Greater Anglia are still sh!t on 14:59 - Sep 23 with 2081 viewshoppy

Did you start the timer before or after your curry?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

In other news, Greater Anglia are still sh!t on 15:07 - Sep 23 with 2059 viewsBrixtonBlue

In other news, Greater Anglia are still sh!t on 14:59 - Sep 23 by hoppy

Did you start the timer before or after your curry?

Well I can hardly add 'eating a curry' into GA's train times. That would be a bit cheeky.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

In other news, Greater Anglia are still sh!t on 15:10 - Sep 23 with 2047 viewshoppy

In other news, Greater Anglia are still sh!t on 15:07 - Sep 23 by BrixtonBlue

Well I can hardly add 'eating a curry' into GA's train times. That would be a bit cheeky.

Yes, would be a bit cheeky, indeed. That’s why I asked... 😉

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

In other news, Greater Anglia are still sh!t on 19:11 - Sep 23 with 1909 viewsimsureazzure

Have to admire your determination to watch the sh1t show that Town fans have been served up for the last 3 years.
In other news, Greater Anglia are still sh!t on 19:27 - Sep 23 with 1893 viewsBrixtonBlue

In other news, Greater Anglia are still sh!t on 19:11 - Sep 23 by imsureazzure

Have to admire your determination to watch the sh1t show that Town fans have been served up for the last 3 years.

If it weren't for meeting up with mates I'm not sure I'd bother. Especially with the poxy never-ending engineering works.

In other news, Greater Anglia are still sh!t on 22:28 - Sep 23 with 1813 viewsCoastalblue

A bit late now, and you probably don't want to hear this but I'd have happily given you lift back to Central London, leaving you a short trip across the river.

I often visit my Mum on the way back from football but came straight home yesterday.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

In other news, Greater Anglia are still sh!t on 08:08 - Sep 24 with 1721 viewsBrixtonBlue

In other news, Greater Anglia are still sh!t on 22:28 - Sep 23 by Coastalblue

A bit late now, and you probably don't want to hear this but I'd have happily given you lift back to Central London, leaving you a short trip across the river.

I often visit my Mum on the way back from football but came straight home yesterday.

Ha, not sure you'd have wanted to leave Ipswich at 10.40? We went for a curry. And I needed to be at Liverpool St. as my bike was there.

But cheers!

In other news, Greater Anglia are still sh!t on 08:48 - Sep 24 with 1676 viewssolemio

Count your blessings. You could live on the Thameslink line!
Login to get fewer ads

In other news, Greater Anglia are still sh!t on 08:50 - Sep 24 with 1671 viewsNo9

21st C England what do you expect after 8 years of incompetent politicians?
In other news, Greater Anglia are still sh!t on 10:45 - Sep 24 with 1622 viewsCoastalblue

In other news, Greater Anglia are still sh!t on 08:08 - Sep 24 by BrixtonBlue

Ha, not sure you'd have wanted to leave Ipswich at 10.40? We went for a curry. And I needed to be at Liverpool St. as my bike was there.

But cheers!

No you're probably right, though I may have been tempted for a curry lol.

Liverpool St not that far from me as it happens, I'll let you know in advance next time I'm heading straight back and give you the option.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

In other news, Greater Anglia are still sh!t on 14:07 - Sep 24 with 1553 viewsITFC_Forever

In other news, Greater Anglia are still sh!t on 19:27 - Sep 23 by BrixtonBlue

If it weren't for meeting up with mates I'm not sure I'd bother. Especially with the poxy never-ending engineering works.

On the subject of the rail-works, I don't think there are any scheduled for Millwall away.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

In other news, Greater Anglia are still sh!t on 18:42 - Sep 24 with 1482 viewssticklegs

Our railway system is a national embarrassment. The sooner the industry is re-nationised the better!
In other news, Greater Anglia are still sh!t on 22:19 - Sep 24 with 1422 viewsBrixtonBlue

In other news, Greater Anglia are still sh!t on 14:07 - Sep 24 by ITFC_Forever

On the subject of the rail-works, I don't think there are any scheduled for Millwall away.

Strange comment. I wouldn't be travelling on Greater Anglia for Millwall away. What do you mean?

In other news, Greater Anglia are still sh!t on 11:51 - Sep 25 with 1346 viewsGeoffSentence

In other news, Greater Anglia are still sh!t on 22:19 - Sep 24 by BrixtonBlue

Strange comment. I wouldn't be travelling on Greater Anglia for Millwall away. What do you mean?

It's an important bit of information for other people though, people travelling from Ipswich to London on that day.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

In other news, Greater Anglia are still sh!t on 11:56 - Sep 25 with 1344 viewsBrixtonBlue

In other news, Greater Anglia are still sh!t on 11:51 - Sep 25 by GeoffSentence

It's an important bit of information for other people though, people travelling from Ipswich to London on that day.

Ok, fair enough. Although I wonder why he picked Millwall out. Surely most away games people in Ipswich will be travelling down to London?

This weekend, for example, there aren't engineering works.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024