Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did Graham get a touch in that first half? 14:18 - Oct 3 with 1235 viewstextbackup

I honestly don’t remember him being on the pitch

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Did Graham get a touch in that first half? on 14:21 - Oct 3 with 1225 viewsflimflam

How he gets picked ahead of Edwards baffles me as does why Edun is not being used anymore after looking very decent!!!

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Did Graham get a touch in that first half? on 14:22 - Oct 3 with 1224 viewstextbackup

Did Graham get a touch in that first half? on 14:21 - Oct 3 by flimflam

How he gets picked ahead of Edwards baffles me as does why Edun is not being used anymore after looking very decent!!!

Someone mentioned PH had Swansea in mind... like we can pick and chose what games we are going to win

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Did Graham get a touch in that first half? on 14:26 - Oct 3 with 1205 viewsFrimleyBlue

Did Graham get a touch in that first half? on 14:22 - Oct 3 by textbackup

Someone mentioned PH had Swansea in mind... like we can pick and chose what games we are going to win

Well it's worked so far......

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Did Graham get a touch in that first half? on 14:27 - Oct 3 with 1194 viewsbluefunk

Wasn’t there also news that Edwards was carrying an injury, or am I imagining that
Edun's exclusion baffles me on 14:31 - Oct 3 with 1164 viewsFixed_It

Did Graham get a touch in that first half? on 14:21 - Oct 3 by flimflam

From what I have seen he adds far more technical ability than most of those that get time on the pitch. He was head and shoulders better than anyone against Bolton - thought he looked really good, albeit against 10 men with licence to roam. Strange.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Did Graham get a touch in that first half? on 14:41 - Oct 3 with 1129 viewsSomethingBlue

Think it's much more like Edwards was struggling with a bit of a knock.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Did Graham get a touch in that first half? on 14:51 - Oct 3 with 1095 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Same can be said for Jackson though.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Did Graham get a touch in that first half? on 14:56 - Oct 3 with 1083 viewsTractorCam

That makes him one of the better players of the first half!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Login to get fewer ads

Did Graham get a touch in that first half? on 15:08 - Oct 3 with 1062 viewsjrobot

This bloke graham is a total waste of squad space which coild have been given to one of our own. Im sure he isnt fit and this goes against everything hurst has said about our youth players.

send him home now
Did Graham get a touch in that first half? on 15:10 - Oct 3 with 1056 viewsFrimleyBlue

Did Graham get a touch in that first half? on 15:08 - Oct 3 by jrobot

This bloke graham is a total waste of squad space which coild have been given to one of our own. Im sure he isnt fit and this goes against everything hurst has said about our youth players.

send him home now

I'm sure he does a lot off the ball though,

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Did Graham get a touch in that first half? on 15:18 - Oct 3 with 1040 viewshowdonblue

I have not said much on the hurst in or out debate ,
However as soon as he signed graham that rung alarm bells.

1. He has played less than 28 first team games wether that be wolves , Oxford,itfc

2. Andre Dozzell is obviously for and he is preferred

We are in trouble I feel under hurst as loaning out nydam and not starting Downes who have the makings of becoming real players and replacing them with a guy who’s started so little in 5 years is no good t all .
Did Graham get a touch in that first half? on 15:35 - Oct 3 with 1014 viewsReuser_is_God

Bottled several 50/50s

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024