Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One swallow doesn't make a summer and all.. 19:33 - Oct 6 with 1809 viewshype313

And I have been hugely critical of Sears over the past year, but hats off to him, he was a real outlet for us today, brilliant game for him.

I really hope he can shut people like me up for the coming season.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

One swallow doesn't make a summer and all.. on 19:40 - Oct 6 with 1761 viewspoppiesman

Yes be good if this gives him confidence and he plays well for the rest of the season, as it will benefit the team a lot.
One swallow doesn't make a summer and all.. on 19:50 - Oct 6 with 1713 viewstextbackup

Same here. Amazing what a forward can offer when playing through the middle isn’t it

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

One swallow doesn't make a summer and all.. on 19:52 - Oct 6 with 1695 viewsSonOfSpock

He's our only champ level striker..
One swallow doesn't make a summer and all.. on 19:53 - Oct 6 with 1694 viewsBlueBadger

Essentially this. There's some goodwill won back, now, do what Keane and Jewell couldn't manage and make me eat my words.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

One swallow doesn't make a summer and all.. on 20:15 - Oct 6 with 1631 viewshype313

One swallow doesn't make a summer and all.. on 19:50 - Oct 6 by textbackup

Same here. Amazing what a forward can offer when playing through the middle isn’t it

Funny how when being forced into a change it actually works out really well, early days yet but but of confidence for Freddie and he could be a dangerous player for us.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

One swallow doesn't make a summer and all.. on 20:19 - Oct 6 with 1623 viewsWestSussexBlue

One swallow doesn't make a summer and all.. on 19:52 - Oct 6 by SonOfSpock

That’s what I find hard to understand, We bring in Two strikers with absolutely no championship experience, then drop the only one left that has bags of it.
Maybe I’m just getting sentimental in my old age but I still think Freddie has so much to offer.
One swallow doesn't make a summer and all.. on 20:23 - Oct 6 with 1594 viewsjpring89

I hope Hurst sticks with him now upfront he needs to be playing upfront for a few games and I’m sure he will score a few goals. We all know it’s his best position.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

One swallow doesn't make a summer and all.. on 00:37 - Oct 7 with 1411 viewsBlueBadger

One swallow doesn't make a summer and all.. on 19:52 - Oct 6 by SonOfSpock

At the risk of several down arrows, Sears isn't a Championship level striker. He's an extremely willing hard worker who'll do everything that's asked of him, but he's a very good League One level forward, who's had a very good game today.

I would also like to add that I'm more than happy to eat the above words if he gets double figures this season, say.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

One swallow doesn't make a summer and all.. on 07:00 - Oct 7 with 1329 viewschristiand

Our style of play is crucial for both Sears and Jackson to thrive. Both of them being under 6ft, long balls up to them to battle with aerially is just not their game. That’s why Chalobah and Dozzell are so important to the side as they are both able to pass the ball into dangerous areas. Just hope this is the start of something and PH realises Skuse, Dozzell and Chalobah is the way forward for our midfield. Great also to see that we had a couple of our youngsters on the bench, perhaps the penny has finally dropped?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024