Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are getting absolutely battered here 15:23 - Oct 6 with 7175 viewsitfcjoe

Utterly clueless

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

We are getting absolutely battered here on 15:24 - Oct 6 with 5720 viewsDublinBlue84

To be fair Joe, Dozzell looks much more like making something happen.

Unfortunately though we look terrible over the rest of the park and it could be a hammering if it carries on like this and they take their chances.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

We are getting absolutely battered here on 15:25 - Oct 6 with 5693 viewsjas0999

We are getting absolutely battered here on 15:24 - Oct 6 by DublinBlue84

To be fair Joe, Dozzell looks much more like making something happen.

Unfortunately though we look terrible over the rest of the park and it could be a hammering if it carries on like this and they take their chances.

Dozzell is a top player. Everyone else is very average.
We are getting absolutely battered here on 15:26 - Oct 6 with 5661 viewsfloridaboy

Really now believe the players have lost any faith in the manager and his side kick. Cant help Hurst chopping and changing the team every game.

Out of his depth and sadly has blown the budget for an incoming new manager if Evans does the right thing.
We are getting absolutely battered here on 15:32 - Oct 6 with 5502 viewsJ2BLUE

We are getting absolutely battered here on 15:26 - Oct 6 by floridaboy

Really now believe the players have lost any faith in the manager and his side kick. Cant help Hurst chopping and changing the team every game.

Out of his depth and sadly has blown the budget for an incoming new manager if Evans does the right thing.

Suddenly we're winning. Football is crazy.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We are getting absolutely battered here on 15:34 - Oct 6 with 5442 viewsOsborneOneNil

We are getting absolutely battered here on 15:32 - Oct 6 by J2BLUE

We need an unlikely win, any way it comes.....
We are getting absolutely battered here on 15:40 - Oct 6 with 5293 viewsJohnny_Boy

We are getting absolutely battered here on 15:32 - Oct 6 by J2BLUE

Good for Freddie.
We are getting absolutely battered here on 15:47 - Oct 6 with 5141 viewsHerbivore

Blown the budget? We made a profit of circa £5m over the summer.

I'd take a jammy win today.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

We are getting absolutely battered here on 16:59 - Oct 6 with 4772 viewsitfcjoe

We are getting absolutely battered here on 15:47 - Oct 6 by Herbivore

Blown the budget? We made a profit of circa £5m over the summer.

I'd take a jammy win today.

Hard to know if it was jammie in the end

Lucky not to b put to bed after half an hour - but was impressed with us from 30 onwards.

Yes Swansea created but we actually looked dangerous - just need to get more men into the box

Heart can't take many more games like that!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

We are getting absolutely battered here on 17:06 - Oct 6 with 4628 viewsm14_blue

We are getting absolutely battered here on 16:59 - Oct 6 by itfcjoe

Lucky not to b put to bed after half an hour - but was impressed with us from 30 onwards.

Yes Swansea created but we actually looked dangerous - just need to get more men into the box

Phenomenal result away at a decent side.

5 goals in 2 away games too, where's that come from?
We are getting absolutely battered here on 17:08 - Oct 6 with 4559 viewsRobTheMonk

Swansea will be kicking themselves.
We are getting absolutely battered here on 17:09 - Oct 6 with 4496 viewsDarth_Koont

We are getting absolutely battered here on 17:08 - Oct 6 by RobTheMonk

Swansea will be kicking themselves.

Yes and no. They could have scored 5 or 6 but they didn't — and then they didn't handle us at all when we went forward.

Pronouns: He/Him

We are getting absolutely battered here on 17:12 - Oct 6 with 4417 viewsReusersTown

We are getting absolutely battered here on 17:09 - Oct 6 by Darth_Koont

Yes and no. They could have scored 5 or 6 but they didn't — and then they didn't handle us at all when we went forward.

Looked a lot better on the ball at times. Very very flimsy at the back still though. Balance and cohesion still isn't there.
We are getting absolutely battered here on 17:13 - Oct 6 with 4385 viewsRyorry

Best form of defence etc - sounded as tho we created more chances in that game than we did in all the previous put together?!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

We are getting absolutely battered here on 17:15 - Oct 6 with 4326 viewsDarth_Koont

We are getting absolutely battered here on 17:12 - Oct 6 by ReusersTown

Looked a lot better on the ball at times. Very very flimsy at the back still though. Balance and cohesion still isn't there.

We defended better as the game went on. After a disastrous start admittedly.

We need to choose our back 4 and stick with it.

Pronouns: He/Him

We are getting absolutely battered here on 17:16 - Oct 6 with 4303 viewsartsbossbeard

We are getting absolutely battered here on 17:12 - Oct 6 by ReusersTown

Flimsy? Not second half, not at all.

Chambers was immense today

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

We are getting absolutely battered here on 17:18 - Oct 6 with 4249 viewscbower

It really is a strange game. Got to be made up with victory and genuinely hope this kickstarts the season. Should have been buried inside 25mins but hung in there and seemed to grow some attacking intent after getting back into the game. Belief amongst the players is important. I really think this has saved his job and hope he can start to show why he was so highly rated cos it has not been very apparent in 7 games I have seen this season. Build on it.........please.

bluescouser

We are getting absolutely battered here on 17:19 - Oct 6 with 4220 viewsReusersTown

We are getting absolutely battered here on 17:16 - Oct 6 by artsbossbeard

Blocks and bodies being put on the line, which i can appreciate. But still too easily opened up for my liking in the fisrt and second half, with swansea still having their chances in the second.
We are getting absolutely battered here on 17:23 - Oct 6 with 4165 viewsartsbossbeard

We are getting absolutely battered here on 17:19 - Oct 6 by ReusersTown

Blocks and bodies being put on the line, which i can appreciate. But still too easily opened up for my liking in the fisrt and second half, with swansea still having their chances in the second.

Decent corner delivery from either side dealt with. No one got wrong side in the second half and their goal was a tidy move and a shot from outside the area.

In summary, we weren't flimsy.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

We are getting absolutely battered here on 17:27 - Oct 6 with 4107 viewsReusersTown

We are getting absolutely battered here on 17:23 - Oct 6 by artsbossbeard

Decent corner delivery from either side dealt with. No one got wrong side in the second half and their goal was a tidy move and a shot from outside the area.

In summary, we weren't flimsy.

Disagree, we seem to hold differnt standards.
We are getting absolutely battered here on 17:28 - Oct 6 with 4079 viewsartsbossbeard

We are getting absolutely battered here on 17:27 - Oct 6 by ReusersTown

Disagree, we seem to hold differnt standards.

Or I know what I'm talking about.

We are getting absolutely battered here on 17:30 - Oct 6 with 4037 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We are getting absolutely battered here on 17:16 - Oct 6 by artsbossbeard

I never saw us scoring let alone 3 against their defence with their record. That has to be good.

They don't score many so 2 against is not that impressive. However, I would take 5 against right now if we are going to score 6.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

We are getting absolutely battered here on 18:24 - Oct 6 with 3786 viewsbluejacko

Perhaps you should actually wait till the end of the game before spouting rubbish!
We are getting absolutely battered here on 18:28 - Oct 6 with 3747 viewsSwansea_Blue

This is what I said before the game, they look good on the ball but then struggle in the final 3rd. One day they’ll give someone a beating if it all clicks, but not today. We were immense. Second half especially we were really impressive in how we held our shape and worked hard to deny them space. And the scoring goals when we het a chance! What’s that all about?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We are getting absolutely battered here on 18:40 - Oct 6 with 3671 viewsVaughan8

The BBC reporter said Ipswich scored all their chances and Swansea..........Didn't.

I took from that, that we were a bit lucky. Just seeing the highlights on sky, they had a lot of the chances and should have scored a few more in 1st half. 3-1 down there is no coming back from.

However we take it, hopefully give them confidence over the break and we can get another result against QPR. We need to win against teams like them at home.
We are getting absolutely battered here on 18:54 - Oct 6 with 3589 viewsHoppersblue10

Thought we were “utterly clueless”

Poll: Who do you want to win on Sunday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024