Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. 15:41 - Oct 12 with 4807 viewsMattinLondon

According to the recorded phone message I just received, the police have a warrant out for my arrest and unless I call HMRC on the number they gave (and handover all my bank details...) I will be immediately thrown into prison. Apparently I’m not to call any other number as it won’t be the relevant department.

So if I don’t post in a while the fuzz have taken me away.
Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 20:18 - Oct 12 with 629 viewsKeno

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 19:56 - Oct 12 by Ryorry

Don't worry, I had an email from support saying that all my contacts would be fine as long as I gifted customer service a couple of hundred shekels or something

Oh Ryorry careful now

Are you inferring anything by the use if 'shekel' as the currency of nasty people and villians???

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 20:21 - Oct 12 with 625 viewsKeno

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 18:30 - Oct 12 by tiptreeblue

You could go to Madeira? or Dundee? then you can have your cake and eat it

Have met Mrs Matt in London. Nice girl, Victoria.

I am mention it as I hate for you to think he was some kind of sponge

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 20:52 - Oct 12 with 588 viewsRyorry

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 20:18 - Oct 12 by Keno

Oh Ryorry careful now

Are you inferring anything by the use if 'shekel' as the currency of nasty people and villians???

Haha, I was just trying to avoid mentioning ££ as that would imply I actually opened the email, which obviously I didn't!

Real spate of them in hotmail atm - one of the 2 main reasons I stay with them is the option to report as pfishing scam instead of just deleting or blocking.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 21:31 - Oct 12 with 570 viewsNthsuffolkblue

My issues with these are the following:

When they call so often it gets jolly annoying. We have resorted to one of the call filter phone thingies so now anyone who calls (and isn't on our approved list) has to leave their name for us to then decide whether to take the call. It has been the only way to stop the calls.

I assume they must work to some degree or they would stop - hence bravo to the computer whiz scamming right back at them.

If they do work, the phone companies must know about them and yet they continue to support calls from them. Often, this must make the phone companies complicit in fraud. Surely they should do more to stop them and if they won't someone should be able to prosecute them for fraud.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 21:33 - Oct 12 with 566 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 21:31 - Oct 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

My issues with these are the following:

When they call so often it gets jolly annoying. We have resorted to one of the call filter phone thingies so now anyone who calls (and isn't on our approved list) has to leave their name for us to then decide whether to take the call. It has been the only way to stop the calls.

I assume they must work to some degree or they would stop - hence bravo to the computer whiz scamming right back at them.

If they do work, the phone companies must know about them and yet they continue to support calls from them. Often, this must make the phone companies complicit in fraud. Surely they should do more to stop them and if they won't someone should be able to prosecute them for fraud.

I do, occasionally, miss the old conversations I had where I used to tell the chap I was turning on my PC but it was very slow, I had to go but he could ring me back another day, I had all the error messages but couldn't connect to his remote server, etc, etc.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024