Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. 15:41 - Oct 12 with 4824 viewsMattinLondon

According to the recorded phone message I just received, the police have a warrant out for my arrest and unless I call HMRC on the number they gave (and handover all my bank details...) I will be immediately thrown into prison. Apparently I’m not to call any other number as it won’t be the relevant department.

So if I don’t post in a while the fuzz have taken me away.
Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 15:44 - Oct 12 with 4140 viewsBlueBadger

Don't worry, once my payment from this exiled African prince comes through I'll bail you out.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 15:46 - Oct 12 with 4107 viewsMattinLondon

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 15:44 - Oct 12 by BlueBadger

Don't worry, once my payment from this exiled African prince comes through I'll bail you out.

Cheers. I doubt if my bailout money will cost you too much.
Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 15:48 - Oct 12 with 4098 viewsKeno

maybe this is what happened to Phil and is why is hasn't reported the news about Fabian getting a new job

Makes sense now

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 15:50 - Oct 12 with 4091 viewsSwansea_Blue

I had a nice talk with a fella this morning "from BT' who was prepared to sort out my work place internet connection in return for all my personal details. I didn't even realise I was responsible for the dedicated exchange and many thousands of lines we have here. Very good of him to point it out. I'm looking forward to the free cakes I'll get off all my colleagues when they experience their new, super fast internet.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 15:51 - Oct 12 with 4084 viewsBasuco

My internet is due to be turned off and also my PC windows licence is out of date, as I have not paid to keep either running I expect both to shut down very soon. Or maybe not.
Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 15:52 - Oct 12 with 4058 viewsMattinLondon

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 15:48 - Oct 12 by Keno

maybe this is what happened to Phil and is why is hasn't reported the news about Fabian getting a new job

Makes sense now

Even if Interpol were after Phil I wouldn’t accept that as an excuse for not reporting the Fabian story. The lack of that story makes Phil look like an amateur.
Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 15:53 - Oct 12 with 4046 viewsfactual_blue

Are you the finance director for Patisserie Valerie?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 15:54 - Oct 12 with 4038 viewsm14_blue

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 15:48 - Oct 12 by Keno

Makes sense now

Has Fabian got a new job???

Surprised I haven't seen anything about it on here tbh.
Login to get fewer ads

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 15:59 - Oct 12 with 4007 viewsMattinLondon

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 15:53 - Oct 12 by factual_blue

Are you the finance director for Patisserie Valerie?

Yes I am.....s**t maybe it wasn’t a scam after all.

Better grab hold of my passport- I hear Mauritius is nice this time of year.
Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 16:02 - Oct 12 with 3982 viewsjeera

Not surprising really. They throw you in prison over anything.

Can't even say you're English these days.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 16:02 - Oct 12 with 3979 viewsfooters

If it's cathartic for you, here's a video of a computer wizz flood-calling a similar bunch of scammers, overloading their phones with a recorded message :)

The good stuff starts around 2:30/

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 16:03 - Oct 12 with 3971 viewshoppy

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 15:59 - Oct 12 by MattinLondon

Yes I am.....s**t maybe it wasn’t a scam after all.

Better grab hold of my passport- I hear Mauritius is nice this time of year.

Or the Maldives perhaps?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 16:05 - Oct 12 with 3953 viewsMattinLondon

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 16:03 - Oct 12 by hoppy

Or the Maldives perhaps?

Damn - wrong location. No wonder I couldn’t help run a large cake company. Anyone know a reliable taxi driver to get me to the airport?
Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 16:12 - Oct 12 with 3903 viewshoppy

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 16:05 - Oct 12 by MattinLondon

Damn - wrong location. No wonder I couldn’t help run a large cake company. Anyone know a reliable taxi driver to get me to the airport?

It would be atoll order to get you one in time to go to the Maldives now...

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 16:54 - Oct 12 with 3791 viewsFixed_It

Simplest solution would be to ring that number and do as they ask. Then you can continue to post on here and the prisons will be less overcrowded. Everyone is a winner.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 16:58 - Oct 12 with 3771 viewsbritbiker

It's easy to avoid these scam calls. Just leave all your bank details on your answerphone message. Sorted. What could go wrong
Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 17:04 - Oct 12 with 3751 viewshoppy

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 16:58 - Oct 12 by britbiker

It's easy to avoid these scam calls. Just leave all your bank details on your answerphone message. Sorted. What could go wrong

I'm now going to go through the yellow pages and ring all the painters and decorators until I get the lucky number. Cheers in advance. Have you included the 3 digit security code?

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 17:16 - Oct 12 with 3697 viewsbritbiker

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 17:04 - Oct 12 by hoppy

I'm now going to go through the yellow pages and ring all the painters and decorators until I get the lucky number. Cheers in advance. Have you included the 3 digit security code?

Oops forgot the security code. Hope I haven't wasted their time.
Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 17:18 - Oct 12 with 3696 viewsMattinLondon

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 16:58 - Oct 12 by britbiker

Didn’t Jeremy Clarkson print his bank details in his newspaper column? Don’t know why but I seem to remember that some people did help themselves to some of his money.
Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 17:19 - Oct 12 with 3676 viewshoppy

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 17:16 - Oct 12 by britbiker

Oops forgot the security code. Hope I haven't wasted their time.

Well, only 27 calls in, so I'm glad you've alerted me in timely fashion.

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 17:30 - Oct 12 with 3639 viewsTractorWood

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 16:12 - Oct 12 by hoppy

It would be atoll order to get you one in time to go to the Maldives now...

Niche.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 18:02 - Oct 12 with 3540 viewsfactual_blue

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 17:18 - Oct 12 by MattinLondon

Didn’t Jeremy Clarkson print his bank details in his newspaper column? Don’t know why but I seem to remember that some people did help themselves to some of his money.

Indeed. It was Diabetes UK.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 18:14 - Oct 12 with 3504 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Maybe it's Gemma!....

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 18:30 - Oct 12 with 3461 viewstiptreeblue

Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 16:05 - Oct 12 by MattinLondon

You could go to Madeira? or Dundee? then you can have your cake and eat it
Been nice knowing you all. This might well be my last post in a long long while. on 19:56 - Oct 12 with 3233 viewsRyorry

Makes sense now

Don't worry, I had an email from support saying that all my contacts would be fine as long as I gifted customer service a couple of hundred shekels or something

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024