Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... 09:55 - Oct 22 with 4174 viewsITFC_Forever

Consisted of two blokes .... seemed to degenerate very quickly in to:

Feck off

No, you feck off.

No, you feck off.

No, you feck off.

No, you feck off, I said it first.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 09:57 - Oct 22 with 3090 viewsReuser_is_God

Think the bloke further back to exception to those in front sarcastically singing 'We're fcuking sh1t'

Rightly so too.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 10:00 - Oct 22 with 3063 viewsBenters2

I know the one who took his glasses off and his son I stood next to them for a number of years they are good old boys.

I’m surprised there wasn’t more tbh a lot of angry people about
Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 10:01 - Oct 22 with 3047 viewsReuser_is_God

Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 10:00 - Oct 22 by Benters2

I know the one who took his glasses off and his son I stood next to them for a number of years they are good old boys.

Yeah nice blokes.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 10:04 - Oct 22 with 3018 viewsjeera

To be fair, reading the transcript there, bloke (a) did say it first.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 10:06 - Oct 22 with 2999 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 10:00 - Oct 22 by Benters2

Had they been drinking whiskey and rye!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 10:06 - Oct 22 with 3000 viewsPJH

Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 10:04 - Oct 22 by jeera

To be fair, reading the transcript there, bloke (a) did say it first.

But bloke (b) might have thought it first.
Saturday is going to be hilarious.... on 10:06 - Oct 22 with 3000 viewsBloots

....there's going to be loads of that type of thing going on.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 10:08 - Oct 22 with 2985 viewsPJH

Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 10:06 - Oct 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

That's two threads recently that have had American Pie extracts in them.
Login to get fewer ads

Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 10:10 - Oct 22 with 2965 viewsITFC_Forever

Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 09:57 - Oct 22 by Reuser_is_God

Think the bloke further back to exception to those in front sarcastically singing 'We're fcuking sh1t'

Rightly so too.

Correct, it should have been sung with true meaning, not sarcasticly.

Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 10:11 - Oct 22 with 2950 viewsKieran_Knows

Ha, thanks for reminding me of that. Was the best part of the game in all fairness.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Saturday is going to be hilarious.... on 10:12 - Oct 22 with 2933 viewsJakeITFC

Saturday is going to be hilarious.... on 10:06 - Oct 22 by Bloots

....there's going to be loads of that type of thing going on.

I was thinking that earlier.

Brentford away last year style.
Saturday is going to be hilarious.... on 10:15 - Oct 22 with 2910 viewsPJH

Saturday is going to be hilarious.... on 10:12 - Oct 22 by JakeITFC

I was thinking that earlier.

Brentford away last year style.

I don't think it will get to that because we do not yet have middle aged drunks with a rabid hatred of PH following us-we probably have the middle aged drunks but they do not yet have a rabid hatred of Hurst.

There might well be some interesting discussions at Millwall though.
Saturday is going to be hilarious.... on 10:16 - Oct 22 with 2897 viewsKieran_Knows

Saturday is going to be hilarious.... on 10:15 - Oct 22 by PJH

I don't think it will get to that because we do not yet have middle aged drunks with a rabid hatred of PH following us-we probably have the middle aged drunks but they do not yet have a rabid hatred of Hurst.

Saturday is going to be hilarious.... on 10:24 - Oct 22 with 2854 viewsJakeITFC

Saturday is going to be hilarious.... on 10:15 - Oct 22 by PJH

There will be plenty of rabid drunks at Millwall.

They currently fall into a few camps:

- normal fans who are very worried about our impending relegation
- ardent McCarthy haters who are still adamant this is going well
- ardent ‘be careful what you wish for’ backers who are keen to rub it in

Going to be an interesting cross-section of all three at Millwall, interested to see how it plays out.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2018 10:33]
Saturday is going to be hilarious.... on 10:30 - Oct 22 with 2812 viewsPJH

Saturday is going to be hilarious.... on 10:24 - Oct 22 by JakeITFC

There will be plenty of rabid drunks at Millwall.

They currently fall into a few camps:

- normal fans who are very worried about our impending relegation
- ardent McCarthy haters who are still adamant this is going well
- ardent ‘be careful what you wish for’ backers who are keen to rub it in

Going to be an interesting cross-section of all three at Millwall, interested to see how it plays out.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2018 10:33]

Actually thinking about it PH has probably now got less support than MM ever had and possibly even less than MM has still got.

I don't think anything could get as nasty as it was at Brentford though.
Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 10:31 - Oct 22 with 2805 viewsBenters2

Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 10:06 - Oct 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

Boom thank you and good night!
Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 10:32 - Oct 22 with 2793 viewsBenters2

Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 10:11 - Oct 22 by Kieran_Knows

Ha, thanks for reminding me of that. Was the best part of the game in all fairness.

Apart from the chap heading the ball back in 😂
Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 10:32 - Oct 22 with 2785 viewsKieran_Knows

Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 10:32 - Oct 22 by Benters2

Apart from the chap heading the ball back in 😂

That was very good as well in fairness!

Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 10:37 - Oct 22 with 2758 viewsBenters2

Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 10:32 - Oct 22 by Kieran_Knows

That was very good as well in fairness!

Sign him up etc ..
Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 10:37 - Oct 22 with 2752 viewsKieran_Knows

Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 10:37 - Oct 22 by Benters2

Sign him up etc ..

Couldn't do any worse than Nsiala.

Are you at Millwall on Saturday?

Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 10:44 - Oct 22 with 2728 viewsBenters2

Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 10:37 - Oct 22 by Kieran_Knows

I’m not sure yet!
Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 10:47 - Oct 22 with 2689 viewsBenters2

Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 10:37 - Oct 22 by Kieran_Knows

Can you pay on the gate?
Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 10:56 - Oct 22 with 2643 viewscoolcat

Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 10:11 - Oct 22 by Kieran_Knows

It was a welcome distraction. However, some had come down to the lower part of the stand to have a closer look at the game because they said they couldn't believe it was that bad.
Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 11:11 - Oct 22 with 2586 viewsWallingford_Boy

Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 09:57 - Oct 22 by Reuser_is_God

Rightly so too.

Other way around, guy at the front told the one at back to not bother coming back.

Guy at the back (red face, black specs) told him to buy his ticket off him then, guy at the front then acted a bit calmer, but red face was on the brink of exploding.

Then they both wanted to fight each other, but stewards throw (in my opinion) wrong one out.

All quite funny, but quite sad really. My son's first experience in the North Lower.... didn't really go as I was hoping.

RIP Sir Bobby

Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 12:37 - Oct 22 with 2374 viewsITFC_Forever

Town fans at each others' throats on Saturday in the Lower North.... on 11:11 - Oct 22 by Wallingford_Boy

Other way around, guy at the front told the one at back to not bother coming back.

Guy at the back (red face, black specs) told him to buy his ticket off him then, guy at the front then acted a bit calmer, but red face was on the brink of exploding.

Then they both wanted to fight each other, but stewards throw (in my opinion) wrong one out.

All quite funny, but quite sad really. My son's first experience in the North Lower.... didn't really go as I was hoping.

Not sure he was thrown out, he seemed to walk out of his own free will.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024