Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really looking forward to tomorrow now 10:17 - Oct 26 with 1466 viewsCoastalblue

I'm hoping to see a solid lineup, players a bit galvanised by what's happened and some good support.

If we lose then we lose but I'm looking forward to a good day out and hopefully a bit of fight from the players.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Really looking forward to tomorrow now on 10:19 - Oct 26 with 1460 viewsbackwiththeboysagain

Fight is exactly what we need, sadly been lacking under PH. Seemed he’d lost the dressing room weeks ago.
Really looking forward to tomorrow now on 10:21 - Oct 26 with 1450 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Really looking forward to tomorrow now on 10:19 - Oct 26 by backwiththeboysagain

Fight is exactly what we need, sadly been lacking under PH. Seemed he’d lost the dressing room weeks ago.

I'm not sure that's true. They just seemed rudderless and without any decent tactics.

Lambert at least used to be a good tactician and always used to have a plan B.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Really looking forward to tomorrow now on 10:24 - Oct 26 with 1426 viewsSPEX_Blue

Really looking forward to tomorrow now on 10:21 - Oct 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

I'm not sure that's true. They just seemed rudderless and without any decent tactics.

We were tactically shocking under PH. I’ll be suprised if lambert continues the one up front.
Really looking forward to tomorrow now on 10:28 - Oct 26 with 1394 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Really looking forward to tomorrow now on 10:24 - Oct 26 by SPEX_Blue

We were tactically shocking under PH. I’ll be suprised if lambert continues the one up front.

Or if he does, he will change it when it is clearly not working.

My fear is that we lack a decent supply to whoever is up front and the strikers we have don't suit direct football. If anyone can find a set of tactics to work with the players we have, I reckon Lambert must be among the most likely.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Really looking forward to tomorrow now on 10:56 - Oct 26 with 1322 viewsPJH

I am looking forward to tomorrow now, I had only been going to games out of habit but now I actually WANT to go again.
Really looking forward to tomorrow now on 11:13 - Oct 26 with 1305 viewsMattShez

Really looking forward to tomorrow now on 10:56 - Oct 26 by PJH

I am looking forward to tomorrow now, I had only been going to games out of habit but now I actually WANT to go again.

I doubt we will have someone instated in time to be on the touchline tomorrow?
Really looking forward to tomorrow now on 11:20 - Oct 26 with 1285 viewsSPEX_Blue

Really looking forward to tomorrow now on 10:28 - Oct 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

Or if he does, he will change it when it is clearly not working.

My fear is that we lack a decent supply to whoever is up front and the strikers we have don't suit direct football. If anyone can find a set of tactics to work with the players we have, I reckon Lambert must be among the most likely.

And get the midfield up the pitch quicker in support. Hit it into the channels for Sears/Jackson to chase, sure. But give them some back up if they manage to win the ball.

It clearly hasn’t been working for weeks and hurst refuses to change it. Lambert will be willing to change it.
Really looking forward to tomorrow now on 11:21 - Oct 26 with 1280 viewsCoastalblue

Really looking forward to tomorrow now on 11:13 - Oct 26 by MattShez

No it will be Klug for sure, but that is a lot more inspiring than Hurst.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Login to get fewer ads

Really looking forward to tomorrow now on 11:25 - Oct 26 with 1259 viewsPJH

Really looking forward to tomorrow now on 11:13 - Oct 26 by MattShez

The fact that it is not Hurst is enough for me.
Really looking forward to tomorrow now on 11:57 - Oct 26 with 1202 viewsrfretwell

Really looking forward to tomorrow now on 11:25 - Oct 26 by PJH

The fact that it is not Hurst is enough for me.

If it's anywhere near last seasons cracking 4-3 win late on it will be brill.
Really looking forward to tomorrow now on 12:04 - Oct 26 with 1180 viewsKeaneish

Really looking forward to tomorrow now on 10:21 - Oct 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

He was heavily criticised for not having a plan B at Villa. Surely he’s learnt his lesson since then.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Really looking forward to tomorrow now on 12:12 - Oct 26 with 1170 viewsbluewein

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024