Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who are all these players that Hurst wasn't playing ? 20:43 - Oct 27 with 1968 viewsyorkshire

That are going to make such a difference

Nydam, Woofenden and Morris are not getting games on loan and Drinan has scored a single goal

Emmanuel seems to be doing OK but arguably right back is probably our strongest position depth wise with Spence and Donnacian + Crowe in the youths

Maybe Rowe or Folami might get a game but really don't think they are better than anyone we have in the squad already

Unless we can get Huws or Bishop back then I don't see what Lambert can change between no and January in terms of personnel
Who are all these players that Hurst wasn't playing ? on 21:06 - Oct 27 with 1902 viewsJ2BLUE

Woolf didn't play today but he has been playing

Edit: Seems to have been benched last three games
[Post edited 27 Oct 2018 21:08]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Who are all these players that Hurst wasn't playing ? on 21:07 - Oct 27 with 1896 viewsGuthrum

Free agents.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Who are all these players that Hurst wasn't playing ? on 21:08 - Oct 27 with 1884 viewsPilgrimblue

Well to start with Woolfy is better than Toto, Nydan better than Erdun and Morris better than Jackson. So get these loans back.

Emmanuel hasn't been given chance so would prefer him to either Spence or Donacien. Nor has Rowe and I can't believe he's worse than Ward. Last season Folami showed he was good enough but PH thought otherwise.
Not sure if PL will be able to see whole squad but it would help if he did in order to find his best 11 and get them playing in the best format.
Who are all these players that Hurst wasn't playing ? on 01:58 - Oct 28 with 1695 viewsBinner

Who are all these players that Hurst wasn't playing ? on 21:08 - Oct 27 by Pilgrimblue

Well to start with Woolfy is better than Toto, Nydan better than Erdun and Morris better than Jackson. So get these loans back.

Emmanuel hasn't been given chance so would prefer him to either Spence or Donacien. Nor has Rowe and I can't believe he's worse than Ward. Last season Folami showed he was good enough but PH thought otherwise.
Not sure if PL will be able to see whole squad but it would help if he did in order to find his best 11 and get them playing in the best format.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Who are all these players that Hurst wasn't playing ? on 02:32 - Oct 28 with 1681 viewsyorkshire

Who are all these players that Hurst wasn't playing ? on 21:08 - Oct 27 by Pilgrimblue

Really - Morris - who can't get a game for Forest Green is better than out 1.5 Million striker

See I don't agree with any of your points at all - and that pretty must is the gist of my original post - there is nothing better (apart from those injured) to come into the current squad
Who are all these players that Hurst wasn't playing ? on 04:08 - Oct 28 with 1644 viewstrncbluearmy

Who are all these players that Hurst wasn't playing ? on 02:32 - Oct 28 by yorkshire

Really - Morris - who can't get a game for Forest Green is better than out 1.5 Million striker

See I don't agree with any of your points at all - and that pretty must is the gist of my original post - there is nothing better (apart from those injured) to come into the current squad

Just because some idiot paid £1.5m for him does not make him any good , in fact he is nowhere near championship standard, the same with the other signings ,except Edwards who is ok.

First move by PL is to get as many of the loan players back as he can to access the squad then look at free agents and hope to pick up a few points to January then bloody Evans has to open the cheque book otherwise we are stuffed.
Who are all these players that Hurst wasn't playing ? on 04:47 - Oct 28 with 1623 viewstextbackup

"arguably right back is probably our strongest position depth wise with Spence"

i'll happily argue this....

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Who are all these players that Hurst wasn't playing ? on 06:36 - Oct 28 with 1557 viewsblueislander

Who are all these players that Hurst wasn't playing ? on 01:58 - Oct 28 by Binner

Given that the players used have not been good enough, it would be emminently sensible to assess the others at his disposal It is pure speculation that they would not do a better job.
Login to get fewer ads

Who are all these players that Hurst wasn't playing ? on 07:28 - Oct 28 with 1478 viewsPositivelyPortman

Can’t stop laughing at that first paragraph.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024