Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border 22:19 - Oct 31 with 7664 viewsElderGrizzly

Some context...

Plus he is now repeating the conspiracy theory from Alex Jones that George Soros and his democrat allies are funding the caravan.

Keep that base riled....

[Post edited 31 Oct 2018 22:22]
Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 22:44 - Oct 31 with 4068 viewstabletopjoe

Notice how ‘promising’ dies when followed by ‘could’

'Let the ignorant argue with themselves' -- CL

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:16 - Oct 31 with 4031 viewsThe_Last_Baron

If I was the President I'd be sending double that amount.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:17 - Oct 31 with 4029 viewsJ2BLUE

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 22:44 - Oct 31 by tabletopjoe

Notice how ‘promising’ dies when followed by ‘could’

I was going to point that out. The OP isn't spinning anything though, definitely not.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:19 - Oct 31 with 4026 viewsjaykay

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:16 - Oct 31 by The_Last_Baron

If I was the President I'd be sending double that amount.

no need the wall be finished soon

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:21 - Oct 31 with 4028 viewsfactual_blue

My sources tell me that US servicemen in this country are forbidden to talk about their current president.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:24 - Oct 31 with 4016 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:21 - Oct 31 by factual_blue

My sources tell me that US servicemen in this country are forbidden to talk about their current president.

Most love him.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:27 - Oct 31 with 4007 viewsfactual_blue

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:24 - Oct 31 by The_Last_Baron

Most love him.

Most of them are Black or Hispanic, so no.

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:32 - Oct 31 with 4003 viewsJ2BLUE

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:27 - Oct 31 by factual_blue

Most of them are Black or Hispanic, so no.

It's not all bad, in a couple of years they'll be able to vote for Oprah or Caitlyn Jenner or whoever the Democrats decide is a good idea.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:34 - Oct 31 with 3996 viewsfactual_blue

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:32 - Oct 31 by J2BLUE

It's not all bad, in a couple of years they'll be able to vote for Oprah or Caitlyn Jenner or whoever the Democrats decide is a good idea.

Fozzy Bear would be more capable than trumpy-wumpy.

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:38 - Oct 31 with 3988 viewsJ2BLUE

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:34 - Oct 31 by factual_blue

Fozzy Bear would be more capable than trumpy-wumpy.

All they have to do is select a decent candidate. Clinton is already softening her tone about running again. They never learn.

Truly impaired.

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:44 - Oct 31 with 3977 viewsjeera

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:38 - Oct 31 by J2BLUE

All they have to do is select a decent candidate. Clinton is already softening her tone about running again. They never learn.

Whatever happened to that Johnson bloke?

Was he never a serious contender? I don't know much about the US political scene.

I do remember that cringe-worthy interview in which he didn't know what Aleppo was.

Not as though that would put off some voters I suppose.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:47 - Oct 31 with 3970 viewsJ2BLUE

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:44 - Oct 31 by jeera

Whatever happened to that Johnson bloke?

Was he never a serious contender? I don't know much about the US political scene.

I do remember that cringe-worthy interview in which he didn't know what Aleppo was.

Not as though that would put off some voters I suppose.

He was never a serious candidate and I think he only made the ballot in certain states.

Are you staying up for another election night special for the mid terms?

Truly impaired.

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:50 - Oct 31 with 3964 viewsjeera

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:47 - Oct 31 by J2BLUE

He was never a serious candidate and I think he only made the ballot in certain states.

Are you staying up for another election night special for the mid terms?

I just sleep when I sleep atm.

If I'm around I shall drop by just to humour you though.

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:53 - Oct 31 with 3951 viewsJ2BLUE

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:50 - Oct 31 by jeera

I just sleep when I sleep atm.

If I'm around I shall drop by just to humour you though.

Good stuff, i'll be the one waving the red flag with the elephant on it.

Truly impaired.

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:57 - Oct 31 with 3947 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:17 - Oct 31 by J2BLUE

I was going to point that out. The OP isn't spinning anything though, definitely not.

Again, no spin. The language being used in his TV interview with Fox News
EADT headline on 23:57 - Oct 31 with 3949 viewsGuthrum

Man run over by fire engine.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:58 - Oct 31 with 3944 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:53 - Oct 31 by J2BLUE

Ah, the flag of interring children and racists. Got ya... ;)
Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:58 - Oct 31 with 3954 viewsjeera

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:53 - Oct 31 by J2BLUE

I have no idea what that means.

I did just read this though,"Julian Assange has lost a legal battle over his living conditions in the Ecuadorean embassy in London and must now pay for his internet, phone calls and clean up after his cat."

Just as I begin to think things have got as bizarre as they [near as dammit] possibly can, I see things like this.

This is still the real world isn't it?

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 00:00 - Nov 1 with 3934 viewsJ2BLUE

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:58 - Oct 31 by ElderGrizzly

Ah, the flag of interring children and racists. Got ya... ;)

You are spinning as usual. He promised that he could send troops? Come on now. You know what he's doing. He's applying pressure for them to turn back and making it sound impossible. Come back when he really has sent 15,000 troops to the border.

The flag thing was a joke based on the last TWTD election night.

Truly impaired.

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 00:01 - Nov 1 with 3933 viewsJ2BLUE

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:58 - Oct 31 by jeera

I did just read this though,"Julian Assange has lost a legal battle over his living conditions in the Ecuadorean embassy in London and must now pay for his internet, phone calls and clean up after his cat."

Just as I begin to think things have got as bizarre as they [near as dammit] possibly can, I see things like this.

I'm pleased he lost. I hope they throw him out. He seems incredibly ungrateful.

Truly impaired.

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 00:02 - Nov 1 with 3933 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:58 - Oct 31 by jeera

It’s bonkers. They are literally the only people stopping him being handed over to the US and he sues them.

His hope is Trump pardons him if he gets to the US, but view is he will be out of the Embassy soon. Depending how Mueller goes and what Stone goes down for, Assange could go down with him too
Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 00:07 - Nov 1 with 3921 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 00:00 - Nov 1 by J2BLUE

You are spinning as usual. He promised that he could send troops? Come on now. You know what he's doing. He's applying pressure for them to turn back and making it sound impossible. Come back when he really has sent 15,000 troops to the border.

The flag thing was a joke based on the last TWTD election night.

As usual? I haven’t spun one thing about Trump. It’s all there in black and white and audio/video. Just because it doesn’t fit a narrative, doesn’t mean it is spin.

Your view is always “come back when something happens”. Fair enough.

We tend to work in the view of you stop something happening before it causes harm.

I know excatly what Trump is doing. Walking a tightrope about illegal use of the military, while getting his base worked up to desperately hang on to the Senate next Tuesday. He knows if he loses that, impeachment will start with or without Mueller
[Post edited 1 Nov 2018 0:08]
Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 00:12 - Nov 1 with 3907 viewsJ2BLUE

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 00:07 - Nov 1 by ElderGrizzly

As usual? I haven’t spun one thing about Trump. It’s all there in black and white and audio/video. Just because it doesn’t fit a narrative, doesn’t mean it is spin.

We tend to work in the view of you stop something happening before it causes harm.

I know excatly what Trump is doing. Walking a tightrope about illegal use of the military, while getting his base worked up to desperately hang on to the Senate next Tuesday. He knows if he loses that, impeachment will start with or without Mueller

Yes as usual.

Good, glad you can see you need to take notice of his actions, not words.

Ahh impeachment. I guess if you lot keep predicting it, it could eventually happen. Good luck.

Truly impaired.

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 07:25 - Nov 1 with 3701 viewstabletopjoe

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 23:57 - Oct 31 by ElderGrizzly

Again, no spin. The language being used in his TV interview with Fox News

Yes both English I believe (just)

'Let the ignorant argue with themselves' -- CL

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 08:12 - Nov 1 with 3664 viewsBluerunner

Trump now promising 15,000 troops could be sent to the Mexico border on 00:07 - Nov 1 by ElderGrizzly

The House impeaches. The Senate conducts the impeachment trial. A 2/3 majority in the Senate is required to convict. Not going to happen.

The Republicans will win both the House and the Senate so it is academic.

We shall see another media meltdown as the results come in.

How the mainstream media coordinates their message -
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024