Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear. It’s all a bit comical 21:07 - Nov 8 with 1262 viewsMattinLondon

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46043668
Oh dear. It’s all a bit comical on 21:38 - Nov 8 with 1196 viewsfactual_blue

Or to put the story slightly differently, apple - a tax avoidance company that also makes dodgy phones - is looking for a large sum of money from the British taxpayer.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Oh dear. It’s all a bit comical on 07:13 - Nov 9 with 1100 viewsBlueBadger

Oh dear. It’s all a bit comical on 21:38 - Nov 8 by factual_blue

Or to put the story slightly differently, apple - a tax avoidance company that also makes dodgy phones - is looking for a large sum of money from the British taxpayer.

The only real surprise in this story is that the government hasn't given it to them, what with them being an Efficient Private Sector Company Doing something In The Public Sector.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Oh dear. It’s all a bit comical on 08:37 - Nov 9 with 1037 viewsgiant_stow

Sh1t govt meets sh1t company. Sh1t.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Oh dear. It’s all a bit comical on 09:00 - Nov 9 with 1020 viewsfactual_blue

Oh dear. It’s all a bit comical on 07:13 - Nov 9 by BlueBadger

The only real surprise in this story is that the government hasn't given it to them, what with them being an Efficient Private Sector Company Doing something In The Public Sector.

Did you know somebody called Trump works at the WSH? When I cracked the inevitable joke to her, she did the 'oh I've never heard that before' eye-roll. She said her husband is actually planning to change their name.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Oh dear. It’s all a bit comical on 09:20 - Nov 9 with 997 viewsSwansea_Blue

Oh dear. It’s all a bit comical on 21:38 - Nov 8 by factual_blue

I've had one for years and it's still going strong, apart from the odd brain fart when trying to work out Gav's coding. Miles better than any android phones I've had.

But yes, personal preference aside, I prefer your headline. Although Ullaa's nails it more succinctly.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Oh dear. It’s all a bit comical on 09:32 - Nov 9 with 989 viewsgiant_stow

Its aright, I've thought of a solution:

Place a luxury tax of 50% on all sales of new phones which cost over £900 (apples are a grand now innit?)

And use the proceeds to buy all Europeans in the UK a cheap Android phone so they can complete their applications.

next.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2018 9:32]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Oh dear. It’s all a bit comical on 11:44 - Nov 9 with 953 viewsSwansea_Blue

Oh dear. It’s all a bit comical on 09:32 - Nov 9 by giant_stow

Its aright, I've thought of a solution:

Place a luxury tax of 50% on all sales of new phones which cost over £900 (apples are a grand now innit?)

And use the proceeds to buy all Europeans in the UK a cheap Android phone so they can complete their applications.

next.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2018 9:32]

£1,000!!

Mine cost about £300 new and I thought that was a rip off (still going strong though, must be about 6-7 years now; which comes out at about £3.50 a month).

#cheapskate:)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024