Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't care how many man points it loses me 15:37 - Nov 13 with 4439 viewsJ2BLUE

I bloody love that Heathrow Christmas advert

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I don't care how many man points it loses me on 15:41 - Nov 13 with 3189 viewsSpruceMoose

Wise Moose ask - Is it possible to lose what one does not possess?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I don't care how many man points it loses me on 19:16 - Nov 14 with 3016 viewsjeera

Not seen it, but amongst my latest hates it that one for vaginal dryness.

It seems to be on a lot.

I don't want to imagine that Jenny whateverhernameis' vagina, dry or otherwise.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I don't care how many man points it loses me on 19:26 - Nov 14 with 2993 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't care how many man points it loses me on 19:16 - Nov 14 by jeera

It seems to be on a lot.

I think it's one of those 'people are embarrassed to talk about it so lets normalise it' adverts.

Here you go, treat yourself:

Truly impaired.

I don't care how many man points it loses me on 20:18 - Nov 14 with 2966 viewsBrixtonBlue

I don't care how many man points it loses me on 19:26 - Nov 14 by J2BLUE

I think it's one of those 'people are embarrassed to talk about it so lets normalise it' adverts.

You soppy sod.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I don't care how many man points it loses me on 20:21 - Nov 14 with 2957 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't care how many man points it loses me on 20:18 - Nov 14 by BrixtonBlue

You soppy sod.

You're just gutted you didn't create that ad

Truly impaired.

I don't care how many man points it loses me on 20:46 - Nov 14 with 2940 viewsBrixtonBlue

I don't care how many man points it loses me on 20:21 - Nov 14 by J2BLUE

You're just gutted you didn't create that ad

Yep.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

on 08:48 - Nov 15 with 2845 views_

I don't care how many man points it loses me on 09:12 - Nov 15 with 2821 viewsGlasgowBlue

on 08:48 - Nov 15 by _

As a fan of Elton John, I am loving this year’s John Lewis ad.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/christmas/john-lewis-christmas-advert-2

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

I don't care how many man points it loses me on 09:14 - Nov 15 with 2820 viewsDebsyAngel

I don't care how many man points it loses me on 19:26 - Nov 14 by J2BLUE

I love it too, but it made me cry when first saw it. Then again I am having a tough time emotionally and had a family breakup in January so it pulled at my heartstrings. I would love to have all my family together in one room just like I did when I was younger. Like the Paul Young song used as well!
I don't care how many man points it loses me on 09:15 - Nov 15 with 2820 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 08:48 - Nov 15 by _

Not even this?

on 09:20 - Nov 15 with 2813 views_

I don't care how many man points it loses me on 09:12 - Nov 15 by GlasgowBlue

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/christmas/john-lewis-christmas-advert-2

on 09:22 - Nov 15 with 2811 views_

I don't care how many man points it loses me on 09:14 - Nov 15 by DebsyAngel

I love it too, but it made me cry when first saw it. Then again I am having a tough time emotionally and had a family breakup in January so it pulled at my heartstrings. I would love to have all my family together in one room just like I did when I was younger. Like the Paul Young song used as well!

on 09:23 - Nov 15 with 2808 views_

I don't care how many man points it loses me on 09:15 - Nov 15 by BrixtonBlue

Not even this?

I don't care how many man points it loses me on 09:25 - Nov 15 with 2807 viewsDebsyAngel

on 09:22 - Nov 15 by _

Not sure what you mean - the ad or my comments?
I don't care how many man points it loses me on 09:28 - Nov 15 with 2803 viewsGlasgowBlue

on 09:20 - Nov 15 by _

I think we’ve had this conversation before. I seem to be able to appreciate an ad without it ever influencing my buying decisions.

Some of them are well scripted, well filmed and tug at the heartstrings.

You can see that a lot of work went into the Elton ad. Little things like that haunted look from Elton circa 1990 when he was at his lowest and suffering with a massive drug addiction. Then you come full circle with the old Elton and the child Elton hitting that same key on the piano.

I thought it was a lively ad.

Would I buy anything from John Lewis because of they ad? No. I get what I want from the shops that I want, including JL.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

on 09:29 - Nov 15 with 2802 views_

I don't care how many man points it loses me on 09:25 - Nov 15 by DebsyAngel

Not sure what you mean - the ad or my comments?

I don't care how many man points it loses me on 09:34 - Nov 15 with 2795 viewsDebsyAngel

on 09:29 - Nov 15 by _

Thanks Libero! I can be a bit slow first thing - that second coffee is well overdue I feel!! Have a great Christmas yourself xx
I don't care how many man points it loses me on 09:37 - Nov 15 with 2789 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 09:23 - Nov 15 by _

Well you can't really not understand people loving some ads if you won't even watch the most loved ads.

on 09:45 - Nov 15 with 2778 views_

I don't care how many man points it loses me on 09:37 - Nov 15 by BrixtonBlue

Well you can't really not understand people loving some ads if you won't even watch the most loved ads.

I don't care how many man points it loses me on 09:51 - Nov 15 with 2769 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 09:45 - Nov 15 by _

"I watch television, I'm forced to consume plenty of them" - is like saying, "I didn't like Big Bang Theory so all American TV shows must be rubbish".

on 10:00 - Nov 15 with 2762 views_

I don't care how many man points it loses me on 09:51 - Nov 15 by BrixtonBlue

"I watch television, I'm forced to consume plenty of them" - is like saying, "I didn't like Big Bang Theory so all American TV shows must be rubbish".

I don't care how many man points it loses me on 10:16 - Nov 15 with 2748 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 10:00 - Nov 15 by _

You're judging all ads on the few you watch on television.

I've given you one that I think you'll enjoy, but you've dismissed it as no merit or meaning and worthless, despite never having watched it.

I don't care how many man points it loses me on 10:18 - Nov 15 with 2748 viewsBluebell

I don't care how many man points it loses me on 09:12 - Nov 15 by GlasgowBlue

I saw that on Facebook this morning and must admit I shed a tear.
I don't care how many man points it loses me on 10:23 - Nov 15 with 2739 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't care how many man points it loses me on 09:14 - Nov 15 by DebsyAngel

Similar reasons here. Although I didn't even realise that was why until I read your post.

Hope things get better for you.

Truly impaired.

I don't care how many man points it loses me on 10:26 - Nov 15 with 2732 viewsBluebell

I don't care how many man points it loses me on 19:16 - Nov 14 by jeera

It seems to be on a lot.

I saw that one yesterday evening.

I would have been soooo embarrassed if I had watched that as a young teenager with my parents in the room.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024