Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blonde 'lady' attempts to get an inflight glass of wine 15:17 - Nov 14 with 1661 viewsfloridablue

She was traveling on anAir India business class flight to London and had a slight melt down ordering her wine..........tried to add the video to this but for some reason cannot, but be warned of her 'potty' mouth.
Blonde 'lady' attempts to get an inflight glass of wine on 15:27 - Nov 14 with 1606 viewsMJallday

here you go

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6387833/British-woman-denied-drink-flig

claims shes an international lawyer

something tells me she may be an unemployed international lawyer soon

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Blonde 'lady' attempts to get an inflight glass of wine on 15:27 - Nov 14 with 1602 viewsGeoffSentence

this one?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Blonde 'lady' attempts to get an inflight glass of wine on 15:42 - Nov 14 with 1537 viewsclive_baker

Only watched the start, the clip annoyed me. Doesn't sound Irish though.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Blonde 'lady' attempts to get an inflight glass of wine on 15:57 - Nov 14 with 1467 viewsmrshallisfit

Not so much an international criminal lawyer. More a drunk fag-ash Lil.
Blonde 'lady' attempts to get an inflight glass of wine on 20:24 - Nov 15 with 1083 viewsGlasgowBlue

Blonde 'lady' attempts to get an inflight glass of wine on 15:57 - Nov 14 by mrshallisfit

Not so much an international criminal lawyer. More a drunk fag-ash Lil.

"I'm international criminal lawyer for Palestinian people...And you won't give me another f**ing glass of wine?! I'm a leader of the f*ing boycott movement!"

She's been outed as a BDS member. Wonder what she would have done if they'd have offered her Israeli wine?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024