Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What age do players have to be to play in the FA Youth Cup? 08:22 - Nov 16 with 960 viewsSuperfrans

Just wondering which of our excellent kids will be eligible and whether we’ll consider playing our best team, including those who might have broken into the first team squad...

U18s to Host Andover Town in FA Youth Cup 15th Nov 2018 22:10
The Blues' U18s will face Andover Town at home in the third round of the FA Youth Cup, the Bluebirds having won 8-7 on penalties after a 2-2 draw at Wingate & Finchley in their second round tie this evening. 2

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

What age do players have to be to play in the FA Youth Cup? on 08:33 - Nov 16 with 945 viewsPinewoodblue

Players must between the 15-18 yrs old on 31st August.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

What age do players have to be to play in the FA Youth Cup? on 09:24 - Nov 16 with 916 viewsPhilTWTD

Lankester and Clements would be the only ones in that bracket, I think. Some managers let them play in those circumstances, some don't.
What age do players have to be to play in the FA Youth Cup? on 10:16 - Nov 16 with 882 viewsfactual_blue

What age do players have to be to play in the FA Youth Cup? on 09:24 - Nov 16 by PhilTWTD

Lankester and Clements would be the only ones in that bracket, I think. Some managers let them play in those circumstances, some don't.

Why haven't you picked up on the important story about Jack's dad I highlighted for you the other day?
[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 11:15]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What age do players have to be to play in the FA Youth Cup? on 12:42 - Nov 16 with 830 viewsitfcjoe

What age do players have to be to play in the FA Youth Cup? on 09:24 - Nov 16 by PhilTWTD

Lankester is too old, need to be a club U18 - i.e. born after September 2000.

Also you need to be at least 15 on day of the game - something we nearly fell foul off a few years back when 14 year old George Fowler travelled to bristol City for a tie.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

What age do players have to be to play in the FA Youth Cup? on 13:06 - Nov 16 with 803 viewsPhilTWTD

What age do players have to be to play in the FA Youth Cup? on 12:42 - Nov 16 by itfcjoe

Lankester is too old, need to be a club U18 - i.e. born after September 2000.

Also you need to be at least 15 on day of the game - something we nearly fell foul off a few years back when 14 year old George Fowler travelled to bristol City for a tie.

I stand corrected. Idris will be able to play and he's the key man for the U18s this season I gather.
What age do players have to be to play in the FA Youth Cup? on 13:16 - Nov 16 with 794 viewsitfcjoe

What age do players have to be to play in the FA Youth Cup? on 13:06 - Nov 16 by PhilTWTD

I stand corrected. Idris will be able to play and he's the key man for the U18s this season I gather.

Team will likely look something like this if everyone is fit

-----------------Egan---------------------
Crowe---Vega----Clements---Smith
-------------Scott----El Mizouni-----
K.Brown------Dobra-----------Huws
----------------Z.Brown---------------

I don't think Z.Brown will be fit, and there might be some small changes if they want to play Clements at LB or get Crowe into the midfield with likes of O'Reilly, Foudil and Healy waiting in the wings

on 13:27 - Nov 16 with 773 views_

What age do players have to be to play in the FA Youth Cup? on 13:16 - Nov 16 by itfcjoe

Team will likely look something like this if everyone is fit

-----------------Egan---------------------
Crowe---Vega----Clements---Smith
-------------Scott----El Mizouni-----
K.Brown------Dobra-----------Huws
----------------Z.Brown---------------

I don't think Z.Brown will be fit, and there might be some small changes if they want to play Clements at LB or get Crowe into the midfield with likes of O'Reilly, Foudil and Healy waiting in the wings

What age do players have to be to play in the FA Youth Cup? on 13:45 - Nov 16 with 764 viewsitfcjoe

on 13:27 - Nov 16 by _

Oops...autopilot!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024