Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue Action Flag Display At WBA Game 20:35 - Nov 19 with 5573 viewsBlue_Order

Blue Action Flag Display At WBA Game on 10:06 - Nov 20 with 1026 views26_Paz

Blue Action Flag Display At WBA Game on 09:04 - Nov 20 by trncbluearmy

no they won`t,
the banner being referred to was hang over the top of the upper North Stand and no one below who`s view was badly obscured know whether it was permanent or not,it was simply a communication problem,talk about making a mountain out of a molehill.

More banners/flags/smoke bombs the better

Amen, my brother. I'm in S6 Saturday and will be using mine!
No smoke bombs in the concourse though, I almost choked before the scum game! Save them for the stand!

The Paz Man

Blue Action Flag Display At WBA Game on 10:38 - Nov 20 with 1007 viewsBlue_Order

Blue Action Flag Display At WBA Game on 07:38 - Nov 20 by shoopdelang

Good work. How many flags do you have ?

Must need at least 100 for this to look any good ?

50 mate, but they’re quite a decent size. If they’re all waved in unison then I think it should look pretty good.
Blue Action Flag Display At WBA Game on 10:43 - Nov 20 with 1000 viewsBurwell_Blue

Just a shame that its section 6. Would look so much better centrally behind the goal instead of stuck in the corner.
Blue Action Flag Display At WBA Game on 10:49 - Nov 20 with 988 viewsgeg1992

What's the cost of these? I'm sure many of us would encourage this sort of thing and wondering if people chip in a quid or two, then could fund many more. Hope all goes well on Friday!

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Blue Action Flag Display At WBA Game on 10:53 - Nov 20 with 983 viewstrncbluearmy

Blue Action Flag Display At WBA Game on 10:43 - Nov 20 by Burwell_Blue

Just a shame that its section 6. Would look so much better centrally behind the goal instead of stuck in the corner.

I sort of remember cpfc being one of the quieter crowds then they had this small section start up in the corner but it grow as the results improved and they became one of the louder crowds in the prem.
It`s results and performance that are little lot need to grow.
At the moment it`s hard work but a good performance and result on Friday would work wonders.

At a tenner a head anyone who cares about ITFC should be there giving it rock all,I am flying in from North Cyprus will be in the middle of the North with the old boys after enjoying early beers,lets go fecking mental!!
Blue Action Flag Display At WBA Game on 15:09 - Nov 20 with 919 viewsITFC_Forever

Blue Action Flag Display At WBA Game on 10:06 - Nov 20 by 26_Paz

Amen, my brother. I'm in S6 Saturday and will be using mine!
No smoke bombs in the concourse though, I almost choked before the scum game! Save them for the stand!

You'll be a day late.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Blue Action Flag Display At WBA Game on 15:13 - Nov 20 with 913 views26_Paz

Blue Action Flag Display At WBA Game on 15:09 - Nov 20 by ITFC_Forever

You'll be a day late.

Maybe I'm waving flags on my own ...
Yeah, realised that, meant Friday!

The Paz Man

Blue Action Flag Display At WBA Game on 15:31 - Nov 20 with 902 viewsSlambo

Blue Action Flag Display At WBA Game on 10:43 - Nov 20 by Burwell_Blue

Long term, the goal is to relocate behind the goal. We actually started out there, naively thinking people would flock to us in their droves - didn't quite happen like that! But if over time we build a solid dependable group over in section 6, we'll start discussing with the club about moving over wholesale to area 5...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Login to get fewer ads

Blue Action Flag Display At WBA Game on 15:41 - Nov 20 with 888 viewsSlambo

Blue Action Flag Display At WBA Game on 10:49 - Nov 20 by geg1992

What's the cost of these? I'm sure many of us would encourage this sort of thing and wondering if people chip in a quid or two, then could fund many more. Hope all goes well on Friday!

Every penny we make from selling stickers and other merch goes into future displays. If you ever wanted to make a little donation it would be warmly received..!

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024