Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We looked like a team that could finish midtable 21:52 - Nov 23 with 4365 viewsDarth_Koont

You can see that as a positive or a negative but the real concern is that we're going to need "promotion-winning" points soon.

Lambert, the players and the fans deserve huge credit for tonight. But a miracle signing or two might be needed to pull ourselves out of this.

Pronouns: He/Him

We looked like a team that could finish midtable on 01:08 - Nov 24 with 804 viewsBonchosBicycle

I honestly thought that the first half dozen games under Hurst too. I think the lack of results destroyed the confidence we needed though. I do fear we have another small confidence bounce from another new manager and that too, will evaporate if we still keep failing to actually win a couple. I do hope I'm wrong.
We looked like a team that could finish midtable on 01:53 - Nov 24 with 782 viewsGeminiblue

West Brom Manager ‘I said to the boys that Paul Lambert's got this team (Ipswich) in the ascendancy - they won't be where they are for much longer because they work hard, they press and they're an honest team."
We looked like a team that could finish midtable on 10:40 - Nov 24 with 701 viewsBent_double

We looked like a team that could finish midtable on 00:04 - Nov 24 by Charlie_pl_baxter

I liked it when their keeper decided to kick the ball away and got absolutely pelted with clappers by the North Stand.

I got hit on the head by a paper plane made from one of those.

Own up, who was it? Can I sue the club?

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

We looked like a team that could finish midtable on 11:28 - Nov 24 with 680 viewspointofblue

For me we’re still stuck in the Hurst era - moments of promise (Blackburn first half, Rotherham first half, Villa second half, Norwich first half, Brentford second half, Birmingham first half) but moments of severe weakness as well which simply exposes us for what we are (Preston post sending off, Reading second half, West Brom first half). Unless we find some consistent quality we’re only going one way.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

We looked like a team that could finish midtable on 12:01 - Nov 24 with 660 viewsBlue_Moses

We looked like a team that could finish midtable on 22:37 - Nov 23 by Darth_Koont

That's why I think we're a side that "could finish midtable" even though we now need that and more to stay up. West Brom, as a side that should be going up, looked a step or two above.

*insert football team* could finish *insert league position*
We looked like a team that could finish midtable on 12:36 - Nov 24 with 653 viewsCurrie10

Not sure I agree with that.

On top of the 2 goals, Hagazi, Rodriguez missed absolute sitters and Barnes should have scored when 1 v 1. Couple other clear cut chances and another day we’d have conceded five plus.

We had some decent spells with very little creativity and looked a bottom three side to me.

Fortunately, we have plenty games and January for new players.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024