Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did we all get too excited by Edwards 11:40 - Nov 24 with 1036 viewskizaitfc

Seems to me Lankaster has been coming on and playing to a much higher standard.

Hope its just a blip in form for Edwards as I really did like him at the start of the season

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Did we all get too excited by Edwards on 11:58 - Nov 24 with 994 viewsNazemariner

There in lies the problem.

People are already building up great expections of Lankester, and no doubt when he has a dip in form people will be asking the same questions about him.
Did we all get too excited by Edwards on 12:00 - Nov 24 with 980 viewsSuperblue95

Did we all get too excited by Edwards on 11:58 - Nov 24 by Nazemariner

There in lies the problem.

People are already building up great expections of Lankester, and no doubt when he has a dip in form people will be asking the same questions about him.

Exactly. Why play our top scorer when we can fire an unproven youngster into a relegation battle in his place

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Did we all get too excited by Edwards on 12:07 - Nov 24 with 961 viewskizaitfc

Did we all get too excited by Edwards on 12:00 - Nov 24 by Superblue95

Exactly. Why play our top scorer when we can fire an unproven youngster into a relegation battle in his place

If one is better than the other than there really is no question.

team should be selected on present form not past form.

If Edwards has another ineffective game like last night next wednesday, if i were Lankaster or Rowe id expect to be given a chance

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Did we all get too excited by Edwards on 12:11 - Nov 24 with 949 viewsCurrie10

Maybe.... but not hard given how bad out wide we’ve been for donkeys years.

Perhaps we could start the pair of them v Bristol City
Did we all get too excited by Edwards on 12:45 - Nov 24 with 885 viewsBasuco

Gwion Edwards has to get used to better quality defenders and being double and triple man marked, what PL needs to do is get other players to exploit the space that this extra attention will create.
Did we all get too excited by Edwards on 13:46 - Nov 24 with 783 viewsRobTheMonk

I've seen Edwards described as a 'messy Messi' which I generally think is a good analogy. Unfortunately last night he was just 'messy'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024