Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The numbskulls way out 07:36 - Nov 29 with 20454 viewsBluefish

Seems to be a cross between blaming Spence or Knudsen or blaming Marcus. All 3 of those were here while Mick had us competing, the warnings were quite simple that if we booted Mick out we could face relegation. You were repeatedly aggressive and mocked the people that said it.

Not one of the goals were Spence's fault either

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The numbskulls way out on 07:43 - Nov 29 with 6774 viewsjudespiveyg

Spence wasn't much good last night regardless of if the goals were his fault, I doubt anyone's blaming all of our problems on Spence.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

The numbskulls way out on 07:44 - Nov 29 with 6771 viewsblueconscience

If that’s what you believe and it is helping you accept this mediocrity from the Evans reign, then good for you.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2018 7:45]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

The numbskulls way out on 07:46 - Nov 29 with 6759 viewsBluefish

The numbskulls way out on 07:44 - Nov 29 by blueconscience

If that’s what you believe and it is helping you accept this mediocrity from the Evans reign, then good for you.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2018 7:45]

The evidence speaks for itself

The numbskulls way out on 07:47 - Nov 29 with 6754 viewsblueconscience

The numbskulls way out on 07:46 - Nov 29 by Bluefish

The evidence speaks for itself

Yes it does.

different managers, same owner, same trash.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

The numbskulls way out on 07:52 - Nov 29 with 6730 viewsstewartm

After ten years of total and utter cr.p, be it finances or players or even managers, do you blame anyone for looking for scapegoats? This current lack of quality on the pitch started under MM and has been compounded by a chairman willing to sell any one of any quality!
[Post edited 29 Nov 2018 7:53]

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

The numbskulls way out on 07:56 - Nov 29 with 6696 viewsBenters2

The numbskulls way out on 07:52 - Nov 29 by stewartm

After ten years of total and utter cr.p, be it finances or players or even managers, do you blame anyone for looking for scapegoats? This current lack of quality on the pitch started under MM and has been compounded by a chairman willing to sell any one of any quality!
[Post edited 29 Nov 2018 7:53]

I make you right.
The numbskulls way out on 07:58 - Nov 29 with 6680 viewsBluefish

The numbskulls way out on 07:47 - Nov 29 by blueconscience

Yes it does.

different managers, same owner, same trash.

So what You are saying is that it is too hard for a manager to keep us up with Marcus as an owner. Mick used to do it comfortably every year but he receives dogs abuse because apparently he was awful and holding us back.

Yep make sense

The numbskulls way out on 08:01 - Nov 29 with 6660 viewsBenters2

Good for you.

Blame the fans.
Login to get fewer ads

The numbskulls way out on 08:02 - Nov 29 with 6657 viewsBluefish

The numbskulls way out on 08:01 - Nov 29 by Benters2

Good for you.

Blame the fans.

Not all of them, just the really thick ones that destroyed the atmosphere last season and attacked the manager claiming we should be top 6

The numbskulls way out on 08:03 - Nov 29 with 6635 viewsjudespiveyg

The numbskulls way out on 08:02 - Nov 29 by Bluefish

Not all of them, just the really thick ones that destroyed the atmosphere last season and attacked the manager claiming we should be top 6

You know that's not what the fans were demanding.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

The numbskulls way out on 08:04 - Nov 29 with 6627 viewsCoastalblue

The numbskulls way out on 07:58 - Nov 29 by Bluefish

So what You are saying is that it is too hard for a manager to keep us up with Marcus as an owner. Mick used to do it comfortably every year but he receives dogs abuse because apparently he was awful and holding us back.

Yep make sense

That's a very broad sweeping brush you are using there. Mick got very little abuse aside from a few dicks at the end, I don't think anybody said he was either awful or holding us back.

Many though wanted to try something different, myself included, aware that it could all go spectacularly wrong. It has, which seems to be putting us back where we were as a split fan base.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

The numbskulls way out on 08:05 - Nov 29 with 6620 viewsstewartm

You do have a point about McCarthy keeping us up BUT if McCarthy stayed for this season he still would have had to sell Waghorn etc and something tells me MM would have been in the same situation. I watched Ipswich a few times last season and every time I came home frustrated. We have a real lack of quality on the pitch and MM is definitely responsible for what Hurst and now Lambert has inherited!
[Post edited 29 Nov 2018 8:06]

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

The numbskulls way out on 08:05 - Nov 29 with 6617 viewsBluefish

The numbskulls way out on 08:04 - Nov 29 by Coastalblue

That's a very broad sweeping brush you are using there. Mick got very little abuse aside from a few dicks at the end, I don't think anybody said he was either awful or holding us back.

Many though wanted to try something different, myself included, aware that it could all go spectacularly wrong. It has, which seems to be putting us back where we were as a split fan base.

Mick got very little abuse?

I have heard it all

The numbskulls way out on 08:07 - Nov 29 with 6596 viewsartsbossbeard

The numbskulls way out on 08:03 - Nov 29 by judespiveyg

You know that's not what the fans were demanding.

Moon on a stick?

The use of the word "demanding" is quite telling.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

The numbskulls way out on 08:09 - Nov 29 with 6591 viewsCoastalblue

The numbskulls way out on 08:05 - Nov 29 by Bluefish

I have heard it all

Lol.
So according to half the board we're apathetic zombies sleep walking into League One, or the other side is we abused and hounded a good manager out?

I guess it depends on how you define lots of abuse.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.

The numbskulls way out on 08:10 - Nov 29 with 6580 viewsartsbossbeard

The numbskulls way out on 08:09 - Nov 29 by Coastalblue

Lol.
So according to half the board we're apathetic zombies sleep walking into League One, or the other side is we abused and hounded a good manager out?

I guess it depends on how you define lots of abuse.

Did you do Brentford away last season?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

The numbskulls way out on 08:11 - Nov 29 with 6571 viewsCoastalblue

The numbskulls way out on 08:10 - Nov 29 by artsbossbeard

No I will confess I didn't.

The numbskulls way out on 08:16 - Nov 29 with 6536 viewspennblue

So you don't believe that the lack of investment in this playing squad is a major contributing factor to where we are in the league table?

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

The numbskulls way out on 08:17 - Nov 29 with 6536 viewsGarv

The numbskulls way out on 08:05 - Nov 29 by Bluefish

I have heard it all

Put him in charge of most other clubs of our size and I think he would have experienced abuse.

The majority wanted him out. A minority resorted to disgusting abuse, i.e the chavs at Brentford.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

The numbskulls way out on 08:21 - Nov 29 with 6512 viewsBenters2

The numbskulls way out on 07:58 - Nov 29 by Bluefish

Yep make sense

Playoffs good.

Worst finish in 58 years not so good.
The numbskulls way out on 08:25 - Nov 29 with 6496 viewsgrimboy

Spence was rubbish last night all three goals came from the right he failed to stop the wide men getting crossed in PL already said that allowing crossed cost us the game.
The numbskulls way out on 08:30 - Nov 29 with 6472 viewsBluefish

The numbskulls way out on 08:25 - Nov 29 by grimboy

Spence was rubbish last night all three goals came from the right he failed to stop the wide men getting crossed in PL already said that allowing crossed cost us the game.

Lol he wasn't at fault for a single goal. It you have to blame someone try looking at Pennington. Football probably isn't for you if you make those sort of judgements

The numbskulls way out on 08:33 - Nov 29 with 6436 viewsradiogaga

I don't think anyone was claiming we should be top 6...

Poll: How many points will Town need to make the off-plays?
Blog: Expectations of Paul Lambert's Ipswich

The numbskulls way out on 08:37 - Nov 29 with 6427 viewsBenters2

The numbskulls way out on 08:10 - Nov 29 by artsbossbeard

We know you did,you mention it every day.
The numbskulls way out on 08:38 - Nov 29 with 6416 viewsBenters2

The numbskulls way out on 08:16 - Nov 29 by pennblue

So you don't believe that the lack of investment in this playing squad is a major contributing factor to where we are in the league table?

This.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024