Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just had email from the club looks like they are offering public trials 15:02 - Nov 29 with 1575 viewsKeno

at PR in the near future

Any if you lot fancy yourselves as a right back Id get down there!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Just had email from the club looks like they are offering public trials on 15:05 - Nov 29 with 1558 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Argh, timing is everything.

Ive just had an offer to play for a better team!!

....come along to watch the Dog & Duck if you like. ;-)

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Just had email from the club looks like they are offering public trials on 15:51 - Nov 29 with 1498 viewsSwansea_Blue

I assumed that's how we'd found our current RB

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just had email from the club looks like they are offering public trials on 18:40 - Nov 29 with 1334 viewshoppy

I know they managed to lose from a winning position twice last night, but enough to have a public hanging or some such?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Just had email from the club looks like they are offering public trials on 18:42 - Nov 29 with 1326 viewsSpruceMoose

Think it said pubic trails if you read it properly.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just had email from the club looks like they are offering public trials on 18:43 - Nov 29 with 1324 viewsrfretwell

Just had email from the club looks like they are offering public trials on 18:40 - Nov 29 by hoppy

I know they managed to lose from a winning position twice last night, but enough to have a public hanging or some such?

Sorry ive got a Walton Walking Football match
Just had email from the club looks like they are offering public trials on 18:56 - Nov 29 with 1297 viewshoppy

Just had email from the club looks like they are offering public trials on 18:43 - Nov 29 by rfretwell

Sorry ive got a Walton Walking Football match

You’re not Jonathan Douglas, are you?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Just had email from the club looks like they are offering public trials on 23:11 - Nov 29 with 1093 viewsFelstow1978

As I've still got some hair left as well as at least five teeth, not to mention the fact that I don't dribble too much after eating and can still proudly wipe my own arse, am I over-qualified to get the RB berth?

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024