Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A third European cup competition announced. 20:34 - Dec 2 with 1547 viewsDeano69

Do we need another??

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

A third European cup competition announced. on 20:41 - Dec 2 with 1519 viewsBloomBlue

Will it involve L1 teams?
A third European cup competition announced. on 20:44 - Dec 2 with 1515 viewsfactual_blue

There always used to be three.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

A third European cup competition announced. on 20:47 - Dec 2 with 1498 viewsFtnfwest

A third European cup competition announced. on 20:44 - Dec 2 by factual_blue

I know, let’s call it the cup winners cup
A third European cup competition announced. on 20:47 - Dec 2 with 1497 viewsPJH

A third European cup competition announced. on 20:44 - Dec 2 by factual_blue

and we played in all three.

(and I saw us play in all three).
A third European cup competition announced. on 20:50 - Dec 2 with 1483 viewsFtnfwest

A third European cup competition announced. on 20:47 - Dec 2 by PJH

and we played in all three.

(and I saw us play in all three).

I’ve seen us beat Barcelona in two. Of course nodge managed far greater things in their historic run in the competition
A third European cup competition announced. on 20:52 - Dec 2 with 1475 viewsfactual_blue

A third European cup competition announced. on 20:47 - Dec 2 by Ftnfwest

I know, let’s call it the cup winners cup

Not the Inter City Fairs Cup?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

A third European cup competition announced. on 20:59 - Dec 2 with 1451 viewsScuzzer

A third European cup competition announced. on 20:41 - Dec 2 by BloomBlue

Will it involve L1 teams?

No we wont be playing in it.

Established 1968

A third European cup competition announced. on 20:59 - Dec 2 with 1449 viewsFtnfwest

A third European cup competition announced. on 20:52 - Dec 2 by factual_blue

Not the Inter City Fairs Cup?

No we don’t want Newcastle actually winning something
Login to get fewer ads

A third European cup competition announced. on 21:00 - Dec 2 with 1446 viewsartsbossbeard

Can we somehow wangle a trip to Dusseldorf, Prague or Krakow?

Is there a "Worst manager to put in after the numbskulls forced out a reasonably competent Manager, but then wanted him out as well without seeing the irony of their wrath" category? We'll clean up, if so. Yey!!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

A third European cup competition announced. on 21:02 - Dec 2 with 1445 viewsPJH

A third European cup competition announced. on 21:00 - Dec 2 by artsbossbeard

Can we somehow wangle a trip to Dusseldorf, Prague or Krakow?

Is there a "Worst manager to put in after the numbskulls forced out a reasonably competent Manager, but then wanted him out as well without seeing the irony of their wrath" category? We'll clean up, if so. Yey!!

If there is we will probably get drawn away to Brentford because that is where the numbskulls are at their best.
A third European cup competition announced. on 01:13 - Dec 3 with 1240 viewsJ2BLUE

I hate this. It's not needed and is just another desperate attempt to maximise financial gain. They are happy to ruin everything if it makes more money - world cup, Euros, European competitions, 39th game etc etc.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A third European cup competition announced. on 06:58 - Dec 3 with 1159 viewsCurrie10

A third European cup competition announced. on 01:13 - Dec 3 by J2BLUE

I hate this. It's not needed and is just another desperate attempt to maximise financial gain. They are happy to ruin everything if it makes more money - world cup, Euros, European competitions, 39th game etc etc.

The old cup winners cup was a fantastic cup.

Europa league 2 this is apparently going to be called....

Sounds terrible
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024