Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank goodness for the efficient private sector part 26789 17:12 - Dec 14 with 4189 viewsDubtractor

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46561779?fbclid=IwAR1TwOvun04ENF0LY1k9H8gahjv3ya11

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Thank goodness for the efficient private sector part 26789 on 10:56 - Dec 15 with 430 viewschicoazul

Thank goodness for the efficient private sector part 26789 on 10:44 - Dec 15 by Pinewoodblue

I worked for a company taken over by Capita, they managed to run it into the ground.

Sorry to hear that blud. They are the worst. They run recruitment in Essex Council and are utterly shambolic.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Thank goodness for the efficient private sector part 26789 on 10:57 - Dec 15 with 430 viewsPinewoodblue

Thank goodness for the efficient private sector part 26789 on 10:53 - Dec 15 by Darth_Koont

Yeah, the site looks pretty generic and the back-end stuff can't be more complicated than an e-commerce site. There must be more to this but maybe they're bundling in advertising spend too?

Also they're trying to recruit soldiers who are say 17-22 using loads of long texts??!! Of course they can read stuff but long texts barely work on middle-aged people nowadays. And just surfing around clicking on stuff shows a confusing number of ways into the process ... but the way I went in you had to click "Join" just to find out what the recruitment process was.

Looks a bit of a mess frankly.

SAP.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Thank goodness for the efficient private sector part 26789 on 12:30 - Dec 15 with 397 viewsBlueBadger

Thank goodness for the efficient private sector part 26789 on 18:02 - Dec 14 by DanTheMan

I'm struggling to think what they spent the money on. The amount of developers you could get for that is obscene.

As Private Eye would say, trebles all round.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024