Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aside from the Pogues and this classic, any other crimbo songs 12:03 - Dec 24 with 2658 viewsbluelagos

meet with Twtd approval?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Aside from the Pogues and this classic, any other crimbo songs on 12:04 - Dec 24 with 2641 viewsjjblue84

They don't make videos like that anymore!
Aside from the Pogues and this classic, any other crimbo songs on 12:15 - Dec 24 with 2613 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Aside from the Pogues and this classic, any other crimbo songs on 12:21 - Dec 24 with 2610 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

The pogues only just gets in my Top10. Not that into listening to some slurring drunk.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Aside from the Pogues and this classic, any other crimbo songs on 12:30 - Dec 24 with 2595 viewsTractorCam

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Aside from the Pogues and this classic, any other crimbo songs on 13:08 - Dec 24 with 2560 viewsSuperblue95

Aside from the Pogues and this classic, any other crimbo songs on 12:21 - Dec 24 by Marshalls_Mullet

The pogues only just gets in my Top10. Not that into listening to some slurring drunk.

*reports abuse*

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Aside from the Pogues and this classic, any other crimbo songs on 13:09 - Dec 24 with 2557 viewsIllinoisblue

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Aside from the Pogues and this classic, any other crimbo songs on 13:17 - Dec 24 with 2533 viewsElto

Aside from the Pogues and this classic, any other crimbo songs on 14:24 - Dec 24 with 2462 viewsPecker

All of them, most of them anyway. This isn't the time for disliking things. Eat, drink and be merry.
Login to get fewer ads

Oh? on 14:37 - Dec 24 with 2450 viewsDyland

I'd be fascinated to know your top ten then.

Actually, no, I wouldn't ;)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Aside from the Pogues and this classic, any other crimbo songs on 14:40 - Dec 24 with 2442 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Aside from the Pogues and this classic, any other crimbo songs on 17:43 - Dec 24 with 2354 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Aside from the Pogues and this classic, any other crimbo songs on 13:08 - Dec 24 by Superblue95

*reports abuse*

Accidental downvote.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Aside from the Pogues and this classic, any other crimbo songs on 19:11 - Dec 24 with 2320 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Aside from the Pogues and this classic, any other crimbo songs on 19:40 - Dec 24 with 2303 viewssparks

Aside from the Pogues and this classic, any other crimbo songs on 19:11 - Dec 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Aside from the Pogues and this classic, any other crimbo songs on 00:19 - Dec 26 with 2205 viewsStNeotsBlue

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024