Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Be Careful What You Wish For (n/t) 16:53 - Dec 29 with 8364 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Be Careful What You Wish For (n/t) on 13:51 - Dec 30 with 526 viewsNo9

Be Careful What You Wish For (n/t) on 11:31 - Dec 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Of course their wages were cheap, because he was shopping in the absolute bargain bin

Under the circumstances the number of decent signings he made was incredible - and his hit rate in terms of actual ‘expensive’ signings (be it fees or higher-wage free agents) even more so, with probably only Douglas and Cameron Stewart being misses

I said the wages weren't cheap, many of what MM signed were on FT
Douglas & Cameron Stewart we not the only flops in the 78 he signed were they - be honest now.
Be Careful What You Wish For (n/t) on 13:57 - Dec 30 with 512 viewsmrshallisfit

Be Careful What You Wish For (n/t) on 13:51 - Dec 30 by No9

I said the wages weren't cheap, many of what MM signed were on FT
Douglas & Cameron Stewart we not the only flops in the 78 he signed were they - be honest now.

No obviously not. But a huge amount of hie dealings were successful and most of them were successful and a bargain.
Be Careful What You Wish For (n/t) on 13:58 - Dec 30 with 511 viewsLankHenners

Be Careful What You Wish For (n/t) on 13:44 - Dec 30 by Trequartista

If necessary I can go back and find posts where i've said it would a greater feat than McCarthy [avoiding relegation in 2012/13] if Lambert were to avoid relegation, and you don't even need to go back further than yesterday to find where i've said "Don't get me wrong, it's [ppg stat] not a comparison that says who has done best because obviously Lambert hasn't had a window yet", so both assertions are without any foundation.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2018 13:44]

You've had previous this season for suggesting that there was no point changing the manager and criticising Lambert as 'even Hurst didn't lose 4 in a row' or whatever it was. Similar posts of pointlessly negative waffle from you which say absolutely nothing can be found very easily.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Be Careful What You Wish For (n/t) on 15:29 - Dec 30 with 455 viewsNo9

Be Careful What You Wish For (n/t) on 13:57 - Dec 30 by mrshallisfit

No obviously not. But a huge amount of hie dealings were successful and most of them were successful and a bargain.

To be can't remember who all the 78 players were.
Can you?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024