Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big decision for the fan base 09:34 - Jan 7 with 2788 viewsBluefish

Do we do continue with the constant scapegoating and blame game or do we accept the situation and get behind the team/club?

Charlton, Coventry etc went down and made it all about the owners, they haven't returned.

norwich, Leeds, Southampton etc took it as a time to galvanize and went on to do well

Do we continue to refuse to accept our size or do we bring it together and be better?

Every game non stop singing and attend whenever you can, stop the constant saying how bad we are on social media and get behind them

Start now but especially at norwich ignore everything happening and sing the allez song in a loop for 2 hours. Some of our most impressive support was ITID after the play off defeat, it ignored them and showed how great we are as a club. They will be desperately looking forward to taunting us and we can't just shout that down but we can sing and be proud of who we are. It is the perfect song for the occasion because it is fact based and things they will never do
[Post edited 7 Jan 2019 9:34]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Big decision for the fan base on 09:36 - Jan 7 with 2757 viewsNo9

What is the alternative to a ME ownership?
Big decision for the fan base on 09:38 - Jan 7 with 2749 viewsBluefish

Big decision for the fan base on 09:36 - Jan 7 by No9

What is the alternative to a ME ownership?

Shut the club down is the most likely. We could find a buyer but it is highly unlikely and even less likely that they will outspend Marcus. It is why itnis wasting energy and creating an unnecessary bad atmosphere to protest against him. Ignore him and just be our best

Big decision for the fan base on 09:45 - Jan 7 with 2716 viewsMrTown

Laugh it all off and drink a beer.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Big decision for the fan base on 09:47 - Jan 7 with 2706 viewsNo9

Big decision for the fan base on 09:38 - Jan 7 by Bluefish

Shut the club down is the most likely. We could find a buyer but it is highly unlikely and even less likely that they will outspend Marcus. It is why itnis wasting energy and creating an unnecessary bad atmosphere to protest against him. Ignore him and just be our best

It can be said without ME Town are on the brink, I wonder how many other clubs are in a similar position? Bolton a certainty, who else
Big decision for the fan base on 09:49 - Jan 7 with 2689 viewsSitfcB

A lot of people need to learn the actual words first and realise it’s allez allez not ole ole.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Big decision for the fan base on 09:52 - Jan 7 with 2663 viewsReuser_is_God

Big decision for the fan base on 09:49 - Jan 7 by SitfcB

A lot of people need to learn the actual words first and realise it’s allez allez not ole ole.

Our fans are embarrassing when it comes to singing.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Big decision for the fan base on 09:55 - Jan 7 with 2641 viewsBluefish

Big decision for the fan base on 09:49 - Jan 7 by SitfcB

Brexiteers it is all just foreign to them, they are waiting to take back control and change it to oi oi oi

Big decision for the fan base on 09:55 - Jan 7 with 2634 viewsSitfcB

Big decision for the fan base on 09:52 - Jan 7 by Reuser_is_God

Yeah and that video you posted on here sums it up...

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Big decision for the fan base on 10:00 - Jan 7 with 2605 viewsBasuco

If more fans attend home games and those that go support the players on the pitch that would increase the budget PL has to work with as well as providing a lift for the team by the positive atmosphere generated within the ground, the big difference for us is that ME is not putting as much of his own money into the club as most feel is needed, rather than ME taking funds out of the club as other owners appear to be doing. The quick easy answer now we have a manager playing positive football is to support him and the boys in blue on the pitch.
Big decision for the fan base on 10:25 - Jan 7 with 2561 viewsGuthrum

Big decision for the fan base on 09:47 - Jan 7 by No9

It can be said without ME Town are on the brink, I wonder how many other clubs are in a similar position? Bolton a certainty, who else

Until it reaches significant numbers, nothing will be done. Ambitious lower-division rivals are more than happy to ruthlessly clamber over a pile of corpses to take their place. With an Aesopian disregard that it is just as likely to happen to them, too, one day. And the Prem, who pay the piper, don't care as long as the money continues to flow in at the top.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Big decision for the fan base on 10:32 - Jan 7 with 2532 viewsElephantintheRoom

Think of it as Brexit. Wait long enough and it will all go away and we'll pretend it never happened. Most of the clubs you mention went down due to incompetence rather than asset-stripping owners. Norwich survived their's years previously. Coventry, Portsmouth, Luton and Blackpool are good analogies. Very similar plights to Town. Luton and Porstmouth escaped rogue ownership and have recovered under their own devices. Both will be above Town next year. Therein lies salvation

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Big decision for the fan base on 12:03 - Jan 7 with 2466 viewsBenters2

Can we have a list of songs that we can sing, and a last of songs that may upset the more precious of Town fans please?
Big decision for the fan base on 12:06 - Jan 7 with 2456 viewsBluefish

Big decision for the fan base on 12:03 - Jan 7 by Benters2

Can we have a list of songs that we can sing, and a last of songs that may upset the more precious of Town fans please?

Just sing "I'd rather be a numbskull than a c***" again and you'll be just fine

Big decision for the fan base on 12:06 - Jan 7 with 2451 viewsBenters2

Big decision for the fan base on 09:52 - Jan 7 by Reuser_is_God

It’s not pop idol ffs 😇
Big decision for the fan base on 12:55 - Jan 7 with 2391 viewsHarryWright

Our fans have been very good when it comes to singing this year, so much so that after the stoke game away they said to me 'your fans were class, singing all game'.

Considering our position I think our fan reaction has been pretty good honestly.
I reckon that if you stick.... on 13:03 - Jan 7 with 2363 viewsBloots

Big decision for the fan base on 12:03 - Jan 7 by Benters2

....to pro ITFC songs you'll be OK.

Try it.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Big decision for the fan base on 13:11 - Jan 7 with 2332 viewsBenters2

Big decision for the fan base on 12:06 - Jan 7 by Bluefish

Just sing "I'd rather be a numbskull than a c***" again and you'll be just fine

Brentford ....shudders...
Here he is ! on 13:14 - Jan 7 with 2316 viewsBenters2

I reckon that if you stick.... on 13:03 - Jan 7 by Bloots

....to pro ITFC songs you'll be OK.

Try it.

Big decision for the fan base on 13:40 - Jan 7 with 2270 viewsNo9

Big decision for the fan base on 10:25 - Jan 7 by Guthrum

Until it reaches significant numbers, nothing will be done. Ambitious lower-division rivals are more than happy to ruthlessly clamber over a pile of corpses to take their place. With an Aesopian disregard that it is just as likely to happen to them, too, one day. And the Prem, who pay the piper, don't care as long as the money continues to flow in at the top.

Agreed
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024