Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There has been a vote of No confidence.... 19:33 - Jan 16 with 3394 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

.....and its no confidence in Corbyn.

Corbyn must be so embarrassed, the Conservatives are seen as one of the worst administrations of all time...

....and Corbyn didnt get close to winning the general election, and MP's still see May as a better option.

Jeremy... hang your head in shame. One of the worst performing party leaders of all time.

This country needs a strong opposition.

Time for a leadership change in Labour?!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

There has been a vote of No confidence.... on 22:23 - Jan 16 with 450 viewspickles110564

There has been a vote of No confidence.... on 21:50 - Jan 16 by Nthsuffolkblue

Memories are short.

That GE was called by May with the support of her party in order to secure the landslide that would allow her to push through her version of Brexit.

To see Corbyn taking that to a minority Government as a failure is a rewriting of history.

Whilst I disagree with his stance on Brexit I cannot see what he could have done in the current situation. We are stuck with May clinging to power and forcing through whatever she can get her party and the DUP to vaguely unite behind.

What is his stance on Brexit? I don't think he has come out and said?
There has been a vote of No confidence.... on 22:24 - Jan 16 with 446 viewsGlasgowBlue

There has been a vote of No confidence.... on 22:23 - Jan 16 by pickles110564

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

There has been a vote of No confidence.... on 22:29 - Jan 16 with 436 viewsNthsuffolkblue

There has been a vote of No confidence.... on 22:23 - Jan 16 by pickles110564

Yes, he has.

He respects the referendum vote and is therefore leave. He states we should remain within the customs union. That is the difference from May.

He has always consistently been pro-leave so the referendum result suits him.

A Labour leader who supported a people's vote might possibly be able to tempt some Tory MPs to break rank and force May's hand.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

There has been a vote of No confidence.... on 22:39 - Jan 16 with 423 viewspickles110564

There has been a vote of No confidence.... on 22:29 - Jan 16 by Nthsuffolkblue

Yes, he has.

He respects the referendum vote and is therefore leave. He states we should remain within the customs union. That is the difference from May.

He has always consistently been pro-leave so the referendum result suits him.

A Labour leader who supported a people's vote might possibly be able to tempt some Tory MPs to break rank and force May's hand.

Why would Corbyn support a people's vote?
There has been a vote of No confidence.... on 22:47 - Jan 16 with 411 viewsPinewoodblue

There has been a vote of No confidence.... on 22:39 - Jan 16 by pickles110564

Why would Corbyn support a people's vote?

Isn't it Labour policy, if they can't force a general election, to call for a peoples vote?

Where we go from here is going to depend of what amendments are tabled to the proposals May puts to Parliament next week, and of course which ones the Speaker allows. An amendment ruling out No Deal is a possibility as is one for a peoples vote.

We are heading for a very soft brexit or no brexit at all.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

There has been a vote of No confidence.... on 04:54 - Jan 17 with 368 viewsBenters2

There has been a vote of No confidence.... on 20:28 - Jan 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

Corbyn is a massive shambles. An embarrassment to his party.

This.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024