Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pink Un - Lambert Love 14:12 - Jan 18 with 1956 viewsJeff_winger

Why do the Pink run so many stories in Paul Lambert he is a manger who has been left nearly a decade, but whenever I go on their website they seem to have a story about Ipswich and Lambert.
They seem a bit obsessed
Pink Un - Lambert Love on 14:15 - Jan 18 with 1935 viewsSteve_M

For the clicks innit. Plus they can just lift the content that their Archant colleagues covering ITFC have done.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Pink Un - Lambert Love on 14:18 - Jan 18 with 1924 viewsNo9

I live in budgieland and know a lot of ST holders, the older ones still love Lambert & some hope he /town will stuf them in Feb
Pink Un - Lambert Love on 16:06 - Jan 18 with 1759 viewsgainsboroughblue

Pink Un - Lambert Love on 14:18 - Jan 18 by No9

I live in budgieland and know a lot of ST holders, the older ones still love Lambert & some hope he /town will stuf them in Feb

That's just weird.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Pink Un - Lambert Love on 16:16 - Jan 18 with 1734 viewsNo9

Pink Un - Lambert Love on 16:06 - Jan 18 by gainsboroughblue

That's just weird.

No, that's budgies
Pink Un - Lambert Love on 17:23 - Jan 18 with 1654 viewsyoda

Total Boll8cks
Pink Un - Lambert Love on 17:37 - Jan 18 with 1625 viewsm14_blue

Pink Un - Lambert Love on 17:23 - Jan 18 by yoda

Total Boll8cks

How are things up the road?

Bit of a wobble recently but seem to have got away with it as others drop points too.

I remember when we were unexpectedly high in 14/15 I was just waiting for it all to go wrong, is that how it feels now or do you reckon you'll go the distance?

I was hoping for a run from one of the big sides (Villa/Stoke) but can only really see WBA challenging you and Leeds now, be surprised if Sheff Utd can last the pace.
Pink Un - Lambert Love on 17:49 - Jan 18 with 1593 viewsyoda

Pink Un - Lambert Love on 17:37 - Jan 18 by m14_blue

How are things up the road?

Bit of a wobble recently but seem to have got away with it as others drop points too.

I remember when we were unexpectedly high in 14/15 I was just waiting for it all to go wrong, is that how it feels now or do you reckon you'll go the distance?

I was hoping for a run from one of the big sides (Villa/Stoke) but can only really see WBA challenging you and Leeds now, be surprised if Sheff Utd can last the pace.

Ah a sensible one! In truth it's the injuries that have stalled us Leitner is a huge loss and at the moment it sees like we get 1 back and lose 2 pretty confident that with a fully fit first 11 we would be top 2 no problem but if not then it will be play offs.It's important we go up too as the vultures will be sniffing around our full backs.Can't see Sheff u going away nor WBA but it's Derby that concern me most tbh.Btw i still think you will be in the championship next season.
Pink Un - Lambert Love on 18:38 - Jan 18 with 1508 viewspickles110564

You have been reading too much of Spucey's sh1te.
Login to get fewer ads

Pink Un - Lambert Love on 18:44 - Jan 18 with 1492 viewsSpruceMoose

Pink Un - Lambert Love on 18:38 - Jan 18 by pickles110564

You have been reading too much of Spucey's sh1te.

By the way, there's an R in Sprucey, you thicko.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 18:45]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Pink Un - Lambert Love on 19:02 - Jan 18 with 1430 viewsbrogansnose

If these people actually exist , then they must be demented or they're feeding you cack.
Pink Un - Lambert Love on 19:04 - Jan 18 with 1424 viewsm14_blue

Pink Un - Lambert Love on 17:49 - Jan 18 by yoda

Ah a sensible one! In truth it's the injuries that have stalled us Leitner is a huge loss and at the moment it sees like we get 1 back and lose 2 pretty confident that with a fully fit first 11 we would be top 2 no problem but if not then it will be play offs.It's important we go up too as the vultures will be sniffing around our full backs.Can't see Sheff u going away nor WBA but it's Derby that concern me most tbh.Btw i still think you will be in the championship next season.

Well I hope your last sentence is right anyway!

Have to say I've been unpleasantly surprised by you lot this year, particularly given the young talent you have coming through. Could be an exciting end to the season in east Anglia, albeit for different reasons.

I have a sneaky feeling about the derby game, probably crazy but I think we've got half a chance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024