Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Probably missed a thread but been offline 17:33 - Jan 23 with 639 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

What did people thing of the NFL Sunday? Are people still saying it's a boring sport then....
Probably missed a thread but been offline on 17:37 - Jan 23 with 627 viewswkj

To be honest I think there is a decent crop of us on here that like the sport, It certainly has come a long way in the UK the last 20 years. I am a KCC fan, and was in no way surprised to see them not get into the Super-bowl, again.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Probably missed a thread but been offline on 17:40 - Jan 23 with 609 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Probably missed a thread but been offline on 17:37 - Jan 23 by wkj

To be honest I think there is a decent crop of us on here that like the sport, It certainly has come a long way in the UK the last 20 years. I am a KCC fan, and was in no way surprised to see them not get into the Super-bowl, again.

Oh so nearly, feel for Reid but ultimately that defense wasn't good enough.

I wanted KC but I am ok with the Pats as now I have a true team to support in the Super Bowl. Like the Rams. I think it will be a good game. I'm off to Atlanta for it.
Probably missed a thread but been offline on 17:40 - Jan 23 with 609 viewsTrequartista

Yes, and it is a threat to our culture.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Probably missed a thread but been offline on 17:41 - Jan 23 with 607 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Probably missed a thread but been offline on 17:40 - Jan 23 by Trequartista

Yes, and it is a threat to our culture.

Embrace it.
Probably missed a thread but been offline on 17:41 - Jan 23 with 605 viewswkj

Probably missed a thread but been offline on 17:40 - Jan 23 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Oh so nearly, feel for Reid but ultimately that defense wasn't good enough.

I wanted KC but I am ok with the Pats as now I have a true team to support in the Super Bowl. Like the Rams. I think it will be a good game. I'm off to Atlanta for it.

KCC has a great offence, but yes, their Defence has been appalling all season.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Probably missed a thread but been offline on 17:42 - Jan 23 with 601 viewsSitfcB

Morning NFL fans on TWTD! by christiand 21 Jan 2019 7:24
Two cracking conference games last night, both tight affairs with some controversy. Just can't understand this rule in OT when a team scores a touchdown, that's game over. Surely, their opponents have earned the right to reply with possession of the ball? It just appears that side (New England Patriots) has won the match due to a toss of a coin. Seems bizarre to me, especially after such an intriguing contest against The Chiefs.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Probably missed a thread but been offline on 17:42 - Jan 23 with 601 viewsgiant_stow

what happened? was the half time show particularly good?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Probably missed a thread but been offline on 17:47 - Jan 23 with 587 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Probably missed a thread but been offline on 17:42 - Jan 23 by giant_stow

what happened? was the half time show particularly good?

1/10
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024