Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The ex of Emiliano Sala... 11:15 - Jan 24 with 3094 viewsTIB

has been posting some bizarre claims that a football “mafia” are behind the planes disappearance!?!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/emiliano-salas-ex-girlfriend-posts-

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

The ex of Emiliano Sala... on 11:18 - Jan 24 with 3086 viewstextbackup

and I really don't mean for this to be distasteful, but Cardiff have spent £18m on this poor guy, do they have some kind of insurance that covers things like this? I have no idea how it works

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The ex of Emiliano Sala... on 11:19 - Jan 24 with 3051 viewsKieran_Knows

The ex of Emiliano Sala... on 11:18 - Jan 24 by textbackup

and I really don't mean for this to be distasteful, but Cardiff have spent £18m on this poor guy, do they have some kind of insurance that covers things like this? I have no idea how it works

I was thinking that the other day, I imagine clubs try to cover all eventualities, but is this one of them?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

The ex of Emiliano Sala... on 11:21 - Jan 24 with 3032 viewstextbackup

The ex of Emiliano Sala... on 11:19 - Jan 24 by Kieran_Knows

I was thinking that the other day, I imagine clubs try to cover all eventualities, but is this one of them?

Cardiff have said they didn't arrange the plane I believe, so if travelling via something they've not agreed to would it be covered?!

The ex of Emiliano Sala... on 11:22 - Jan 24 with 3025 viewsBluefish

The ex of Emiliano Sala... on 11:18 - Jan 24 by textbackup

There will be and I was having a similar discussion yesterday that there will be disputes on whether it has completes etc. Not the same obviously but pet insurance has a period of 2 weeks from the policy starting to cover kicking in. It could become rather unsavoury. Too late now but I can't beleive that he was allowed to get in the plane, so many things that footballers are not allowed to do but he got in that, presumably because it was cheaper than a small jet

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The ex of Emiliano Sala... on 11:23 - Jan 24 with 3020 viewsKieran_Knows

The ex of Emiliano Sala... on 11:21 - Jan 24 by textbackup

Cardiff have said they didn't arrange the plane I believe, so if travelling via something they've not agreed to would it be covered?!

It was the agent that sorted the deal who arranged the plane, if I've been reading correctly.

I would presume, the payment etc would just be written off by both clubs - although hopefully it doesn't get to that.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

The ex of Emiliano Sala... on 11:25 - Jan 24 with 3001 viewsTIB

The ex of Emiliano Sala... on 11:21 - Jan 24 by textbackup

On Sky Sports News this morning there was a statement from the agent who arranged travel and it did sound a bit like he was trying to distance himself from blame saying he didn’t own plane.

The ex of Emiliano Sala... on 11:35 - Jan 24 with 2921 viewsTIB

The ex of Emiliano Sala... on 11:22 - Jan 24 by Bluefish

There will be and I was having a similar discussion yesterday that there will be disputes on whether it has completes etc. Not the same obviously but pet insurance has a period of 2 weeks from the policy starting to cover kicking in. It could become rather unsavoury. Too late now but I can't beleive that he was allowed to get in the plane, so many things that footballers are not allowed to do but he got in that, presumably because it was cheaper than a small jet

I’ve always wanted to try and get an empty leg flight through someone like Stratajet and you see those Piper Malibus on there often and they’re not much cheaper than a jet.

The ex of Emiliano Sala... on 11:42 - Jan 24 with 2860 viewsChampionship

Can we send them after Paul Hurst? I don't want anything like this obviously but maybe they could arrange YOU SUCK in stones on his driveway. That would teach him.
Login to get fewer ads

The ex of Emiliano Sala... on 11:52 - Jan 24 with 2813 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

The ex of Emiliano Sala... on 11:23 - Jan 24 by Kieran_Knows

It was the agent that sorted the deal who arranged the plane, if I've been reading correctly.

I would presume, the payment etc would just be written off by both clubs - although hopefully it doesn't get to that.

Highly doubt it - by all accounts the deal was completed and from Nantes point of view the incident has only occurred as a direct result of the transfer, so not a chance they’ll be writing it off

Cardiff will presumably have insurance arrangements in place for their players. Whilst obviously this case is particularly shocking, the concept of a football club losing an asset isn’t - be it through death, injury or other

What may complicate matters would be how these policies work given he has only just signed. Presumably each asset (ie. player) is insured for an agreed value - but would this have been done for Sala given pen had only just been put to paper?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

The ex of Emiliano Sala... on 11:56 - Jan 24 with 2795 viewstextbackup

The ex of Emiliano Sala... on 11:52 - Jan 24 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Highly doubt it - by all accounts the deal was completed and from Nantes point of view the incident has only occurred as a direct result of the transfer, so not a chance they’ll be writing it off

Cardiff will presumably have insurance arrangements in place for their players. Whilst obviously this case is particularly shocking, the concept of a football club losing an asset isn’t - be it through death, injury or other

What may complicate matters would be how these policies work given he has only just signed. Presumably each asset (ie. player) is insured for an agreed value - but would this have been done for Sala given pen had only just been put to paper?

at a guess, id say it would need to be done, legally, ready from when the player signs. like buying a car, you need the insurance in place instantly to drive it away

(not that I have done this every time I must admit)

The ex of Emiliano Sala... on 12:01 - Jan 24 with 2759 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

The ex of Emiliano Sala... on 11:56 - Jan 24 by textbackup

at a guess, id say it would need to be done, legally, ready from when the player signs. like buying a car, you need the insurance in place instantly to drive it away

(not that I have done this every time I must admit)

It won’t have to be done legally as there isn’t a legal obligation for them to sign him - but any business purchasing an asset at that price would be incredibly foolish to do so without ensuring insurance is in place

The ex of Emiliano Sala... on 16:15 - Jan 24 with 2244 viewstextbackup

The ex of Emiliano Sala... on 12:01 - Jan 24 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

It won’t have to be done legally as there isn’t a legal obligation for them to sign him - but any business purchasing an asset at that price would be incredibly foolish to do so without ensuring insurance is in place

Yeah sorry, wording it wrongly there saying ‘legally’

The ex of Emiliano Sala... on 16:37 - Jan 24 with 2150 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

The ex of Emiliano Sala... on 16:15 - Jan 24 by textbackup

Yeah sorry, wording it wrongly there saying ‘legally’

Thinking about it I assume they must have done. He was due to train the next day - where whilst still unlikely the risk of injury would linger so presumably standard to put in place

Two little words on 16:54 - Jan 24 with 2095 viewsazuremerlangus

Travel insurance

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

The ex of Emiliano Sala... on 19:04 - Jan 24 with 1921 viewsagentp

Of course he would be insured - triggered upon signing.

A single-engined Piper Malibou would be acceptable for a short personal flight like that, but I find it strange; considering the element of over water travel that a COA operator wasn't used.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024