Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Presented without comment 08:15 - Jan 30 with 3482 viewschicoazul

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/jan/30/the-white-stuff-why-britain-cant

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Presented without comment on 10:27 - Jan 30 with 448 viewsSWGF

Presented without comment on 09:37 - Jan 30 by itfcjoe

I'm amazed how prevalent it has got in the last couple of years, it really has increased massively.

Just from personal experience I've been on a couple of stag dos recently...

First one - we get to first pub after landing in Poland and some blokes nip outside and start doing a load. Turned out one bloke had just put a load in his sock as we travelled there - through the airport with body scanners etc. How stupid.

Next one - bloke turns up to the airport at 8 in the morning, realises he has some in his wallet and just goes and does it in the bathroom as doesn't want to travel with it. Then we get there and the next day a few guys get hold of some. How is it all organised? I'm obviously so naive to it.

A couple of weeks ago was in a town centre pub and someone was just openly talking to either a dealer or mate and putting their order in. This is in a decent establishment and no one really batted an eyelid as was clearly audible.

Police turn a blind eye to it now, with funding cuts - I know that for a fact

Was at Accrington with Jnr, in the pub beforehand (Crown?) and Jnr needed the loo so I took him in there...was a queue of our chaps waiting for the cubicle but plenty of urinals available.

Went back outside to wait where, through the barely frosted window into the cubicle, you could see them chopping up the coke on the cistern and snorting it. They might as well have been doing it off the benches in the beer garden.

(Although, given the following 2-3hrs in the ground, I should've barged past and partaken)

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Presented without comment on 13:07 - Jan 30 with 405 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Presented without comment on 09:44 - Jan 30 by Lord_Lucan

For future reference tell your mate to put it in the pocket of a pair of unwashed jeans in a case that goes into the hold.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 9:44]

Why unwashed jeans - harder to detect or just a ready-made ‘whoops must have been left in there from a night out’ excuse?

Asking for a mate
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 13:08]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Presented without comment on 13:10 - Jan 30 with 399 viewsLord_Lucan

Presented without comment on 13:07 - Jan 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Why unwashed jeans - harder to detect or just a ready-made ‘whoops must have been left in there from a night out’ excuse?

Asking for a mate
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 13:08]

The latter.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Presented without comment on 13:29 - Jan 30 with 393 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Presented without comment on 13:10 - Jan 30 by Lord_Lucan

The latter.

Makes sense

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Presented without comment on 13:30 - Jan 30 with 392 viewsghostofescobar

Worrying, but alcohol accounted for nearly 7,700 deaths in the UK in 2017. Deaths from ALL drugs i.e. controlled and non controlled was 3,756 in 2017 (this is for England and Wales).

GhostOfEscobar

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024