Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) 11:46 - Feb 5 with 6424 viewsHatStand

Poll: Piers Morgan / Marmite

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 17:29 - Feb 5 with 1291 viewsSamWhiteUK

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 17:24 - Feb 5 by HatStand

You feel you get good value for money then ? It has got no better with Lambert, on the pitch. Less than one goal a game average. Can't beat lower league sides in the cups, wait till you play those teams every week.
I'm fed up of being took the p1$$ out of financially, and by management. Make it £12 for everyone or p1$$ off Evans out of our club

Either you're really that daft, or you're trolling. Either way, the result's the same - you need to grow up
Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 18:46 - Feb 5 with 1255 viewscrunchie1978

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 17:24 - Feb 5 by HatStand

You feel you get good value for money then ? It has got no better with Lambert, on the pitch. Less than one goal a game average. Can't beat lower league sides in the cups, wait till you play those teams every week.
I'm fed up of being took the p1$$ out of financially, and by management. Make it £12 for everyone or p1$$ off Evans out of our club

How about just YOU out of our club?
Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 18:58 - Feb 5 with 1241 viewsSpruceMoose

If you don't think it is worth the money, don't go. Just don't bore us all with the peasanty details.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 20:40 - Feb 5 with 1210 viewsHatStand

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 18:46 - Feb 5 by crunchie1978

How about just YOU out of our club?

Enjoy league two (after league one).

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 20:43 - Feb 5 with 1204 viewsSpruceMoose

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 20:40 - Feb 5 by HatStand

Enjoy league two (after league one).

Your beak is showing...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 20:43 - Feb 5 with 1204 viewsPecker

baby
Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 20:55 - Feb 5 with 1194 viewsEly_Blue

Don’t let the door hit your @r53 on the way out, first you’re unhappy at ticket prices and now you want Evans out, make your mind up troll

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 22:27 - Feb 5 with 1161 viewsZacak

You're still cheaper with a season ticket as has been stated above.

Out of interest, how old are you?
Login to get fewer ads

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 00:53 - Feb 6 with 1119 viewsjeera

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 22:27 - Feb 5 by Zacak

Still a fledgling by the looks of it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 06:00 - Feb 6 with 1092 viewsHatStand

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 22:27 - Feb 5 by Zacak

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 06:23 - Feb 6 with 1084 viewsBluefish

Tell us about the rest of your life, are there other places that you get bad value for money? Coffee shops? Hotels? TV? Etc.

I think you will be fascinating to learn more about

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 07:34 - Feb 6 with 1055 viewsportmanroadblue

I think the main concern for me is the club doing so many cheap games devalues the option of a season ticket and with a drop to league 1 is not going to help season ticket sales next season.
Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 08:03 - Feb 6 with 1037 viewstractorboy7777

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 12:38 - Feb 5 by uefacup81

I'm assuming, based on the price and the attitude, that OP (quite aptly) sits in East of England blocks GIMP.

S/T here would be £507

A matchday ticket here is £30.

So 19 x 30 = £570
4 x 12 = £48

This gives a cost of £618 had he bought all his tickets individually.

Care to explain, Mr Hatstand, just how £618 is less than £507?
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 12:39]

First of all, I have no issues with theses reduced prices, however I can see why some are not happy.

Using the reduced price tickets it works out that you can can only miss three games a season and not lose out, opposed to 6 when you would have bought them. The schedule very often changes so they could miss some games. Allowing for only 3 missed games is very borderline worthwhile paying for a season ticket

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 09:27 - Feb 6 with 997 viewsEly_Blue

Probably about 12 and from Norwich

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024