Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today 19:39 - Feb 10 with 5373 viewsJohnny_Boy

No knee jerk reactions. No blue tinted reasonings why we lost to the better team on the day - and by the merits of league position.

Jonas. Mediocre at best. Still not the solution.

Nolan. Struggling to imagine Bishop not doing any worse today.

Quan. Not even on the bench or starting lineup???

The formation. 4-3-3 seemed slightly naive to start the game with.

I don't believe Lambert's red card was our downfall either.

Top played bottom today & ultimately it showed.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 4:36]
Today on 20:33 - Feb 10 with 1867 viewsJohnny_Boy

Today on 20:30 - Feb 10 by GluedtoBlue

He did play him. That's why you've mentioned him.

He didn't play in January because there was uncertainty over his future. When PL came in JK played. Now he's here til end of the season, JK played.

Best left back at the club.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 20:55]

What was our win ratio under him this season? Your statement rings hollow I'm afraid.
Today on 20:34 - Feb 10 with 1867 viewswarkthisway

Today on 19:42 - Feb 10 by Keaneish

Do you think Norwixh were the better team? I thought we controlled the game for large periods without having a cutting edge. Their cutting edge came down to a couple of mistakes and some good fortune. I didn't see 39 points difference in gulf between the sides and nor did it feel like we were playing a top of the table side.

Have you not seen the result ?

bentnkuqi

Today on 20:36 - Feb 10 with 1865 viewsJohnny_Boy

Today on 20:33 - Feb 10 by Herbivore

He played him today. Fook me you're dim.

Quite. He was picked today in a 3-0 defeat...and yet you seem to be gloating after it?

Dim indeed.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 20:42]
Today on 20:37 - Feb 10 with 1861 viewsHerbivore

Today on 20:36 - Feb 10 by Johnny_Boy

Quite. He was picked today in a 3-0 defeat...and yet you seem to be gloating after it?

Dim indeed.

This is painful. I'm out.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Today on 20:38 - Feb 10 with 1856 viewsJohnny_Boy

Today on 20:19 - Feb 10 by Garv

Quaner did his hamstring yesterday.

Last sentence is about right. We looked tidy and knocked it around really nicely at times, but they always had that extra yard to go if needed. We were fine until Pennington decided to play a woefully underhit pass into midfield.

I was unaware about his hammy. Apologies.
Today on 20:39 - Feb 10 with 1852 viewsJohnny_Boy

on 20:32 - Feb 10 by _

Ssssshhhhhhh - Herbivore will give you a down vote.

Oh. Too late.
Today on 20:40 - Feb 10 with 1845 viewsJohnny_Boy

Today on 20:37 - Feb 10 by Herbivore

This is painful. I'm out.

I doubt that. You've stil got 100 users to down-vote.
Today on 20:42 - Feb 10 with 1840 viewsEireannach_gorm

Today on 20:31 - Feb 10 by Johnny_Boy

Any citicism of Jonas is seen as blasphemous. All very odd.

Not blasphemous, just unwarranted. The odd thing is you chose a match he played well in to chastise him. You are on much stronger ground if you criticise Skuse.
Login to get fewer ads

on 20:44 - Feb 10 with 1833 views_

Today on 20:42 - Feb 10 by Eireannach_gorm

Not blasphemous, just unwarranted. The odd thing is you chose a match he played well in to chastise him. You are on much stronger ground if you criticise Skuse.

Today on 20:53 - Feb 10 with 1816 viewsJohnny_Boy

Today on 20:42 - Feb 10 by Eireannach_gorm

Did I chastise Jonas in my OP? Hardly. I dared to criticise another mediocre performance.
Today on 20:55 - Feb 10 with 1813 viewsJohnny_Boy

on 20:44 - Feb 10 by _

There are a few that think he was. Herbivore thought he was man of the match.
Today on 20:57 - Feb 10 with 1806 viewsEireannach_gorm

Today on 20:36 - Feb 10 by Johnny_Boy

Dim indeed.

The events of the day seem to have caused you a departure from reality. Who is gloating about the loss? You are all over the shop in this thread.

In the game I watched we could not turn possession into chances while they did. Knudsen had good game overall, Skuse didn't. Norwich backroom team wound ours up and Lambert took the bait. No shortage of effort or commitment on our part just a shortage of skill and cohesion. There is no profit in slagging PL, team players or fellow posters. Nobody is happy about the current situation and friction between all parties is not the way forward.
on 20:58 - Feb 10 with 1801 views_

Today on 20:55 - Feb 10 by Johnny_Boy

There are a few that think he was. Herbivore thought he was man of the match.

Today on 20:59 - Feb 10 with 1787 viewsBenters2

Today on 19:42 - Feb 10 by Keaneish

Do you think Norwixh were the better team? I thought we controlled the game for large periods without having a cutting edge. Their cutting edge came down to a couple of mistakes and some good fortune. I didn't see 39 points difference in gulf between the sides and nor did it feel like we were playing a top of the table side.

What a load of drivel the table doesn’t lie ffs!
Today on 21:00 - Feb 10 with 1790 viewsGluedtoBlue

Today on 20:33 - Feb 10 by Johnny_Boy

What was our win ratio under him this season? Your statement rings hollow I'm afraid.

Under who? Lambert?

Poor. But I'd hazard a guess, without knowing you, that his professional record and knowledge of football reads somewhat better than yours.

I'll bet he's playing a higher standard of football next year than Kenlock or Elder.

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

Today on 21:05 - Feb 10 with 1768 viewsJohnny_Boy

Today on 20:57 - Feb 10 by Eireannach_gorm

The events of the day seem to have caused you a departure from reality. Who is gloating about the loss? You are all over the shop in this thread.

In the game I watched we could not turn possession into chances while they did. Knudsen had good game overall, Skuse didn't. Norwich backroom team wound ours up and Lambert took the bait. No shortage of effort or commitment on our part just a shortage of skill and cohesion. There is no profit in slagging PL, team players or fellow posters. Nobody is happy about the current situation and friction between all parties is not the way forward.

Knudson is mediocre at best. To delude yourself otherwise is just painful to acknowledge.
I get he was Mick's mate, but that won't simply cut it anymore when it comes down to a regular first team spot.

Shall we talk about RB instead? I think Josh would be great to have there. You are free to disagree.
Today on 21:09 - Feb 10 with 1759 viewsJohnny_Boy

Today on 21:00 - Feb 10 by GluedtoBlue

Under who? Lambert?

Poor. But I'd hazard a guess, without knowing you, that his professional record and knowledge of football reads somewhat better than yours.

I'll bet he's playing a higher standard of football next year than Kenlock or Elder.

Fook me. Lambert or Hurst.
Not much in it.

What was your previous username by the way?
Today on 21:11 - Feb 10 with 1756 viewsEireannach_gorm

Today on 21:05 - Feb 10 by Johnny_Boy

Knudson is mediocre at best. To delude yourself otherwise is just painful to acknowledge.
I get he was Mick's mate, but that won't simply cut it anymore when it comes down to a regular first team spot.

Shall we talk about RB instead? I think Josh would be great to have there. You are free to disagree.

Now you are off on a new tangent. What is the relevance of an alleged relationship with a former manager to his performance today?
Today on 21:15 - Feb 10 with 1745 viewsJohnny_Boy

Today on 21:11 - Feb 10 by Eireannach_gorm

Now you are off on a new tangent. What is the relevance of an alleged relationship with a former manager to his performance today?

I'm sorry if I confused you. Let's start again.

If Jonas is indeed our outstandingly best LB, why has a seasoned manager like Lambert been adverse to play him?
Today on 21:18 - Feb 10 with 1739 viewsfooters

Today on 21:15 - Feb 10 by Johnny_Boy

I'm sorry if I confused you. Let's start again.

If Jonas is indeed our outstandingly best LB, why has a seasoned manager like Lambert been adverse to play him?

Because he had been agitating for a move elsewhere.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Today on 21:18 - Feb 10 with 1738 viewsJohnny_Boy

on 20:58 - Feb 10 by _

He down voted that? Far too much time on his hands.
Today on 21:20 - Feb 10 with 1735 viewsJohnny_Boy

Today on 21:18 - Feb 10 by footers

Because he had been agitating for a move elsewhere.

No no no no no no - it was his agent. Right.
Today on 23:21 - Feb 10 with 1656 viewsGluedtoBlue

Today on 21:09 - Feb 10 by Johnny_Boy

Fook me. Lambert or Hurst.
Not much in it.

What was your previous username by the way?

No previous username. Been an occasional reader for long time and decided to post earlier in season if I remember rightly.

Either way, all the managers we've had here have largely agrees with my view that JK is the best left back. I'm not suggesting he's Ashley Cole but is far superior to Kenlock at present.

I don't think his distribution is as terrible as some make out but, personally, first and foremost I like defenders that defend.

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024