Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
13:54 - Feb 14 with 873 views_

Corners; Alan Judge VS Grant Leadbitter on 13:57 - Feb 14 with 859 viewsKieran_Knows

We talking about the Alan Judge that plays for Ipswich? Or another Alan Judge?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

on 13:58 - Feb 14 with 852 views_

Corners; Alan Judge VS Grant Leadbitter on 13:57 - Feb 14 by Kieran_Knows

We talking about the Alan Judge that plays for Ipswich? Or another Alan Judge?

Corners; Alan Judge VS Grant Leadbitter on 13:59 - Feb 14 with 838 viewsKieran_Knows

on 13:58 - Feb 14 by _

I'll admit he's had a couple of duff ones, but I've been quite impressed on the whole. Been ages since we've had a decent set piece taker.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

on 14:01 - Feb 14 with 823 views_

Corners; Alan Judge VS Grant Leadbitter on 13:59 - Feb 14 by Kieran_Knows

I'll admit he's had a couple of duff ones, but I've been quite impressed on the whole. Been ages since we've had a decent set piece taker.

Corners; Alan Judge VS Grant Leadbitter on 14:04 - Feb 14 with 807 viewsHerbivore

Corners did seem to hit the first man or be lofted fairly aimlessly to the back stick. Free kicks were better.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Corners; Alan Judge VS Grant Leadbitter on 14:06 - Feb 14 with 796 viewsJakeITFC

I actually think that it’s a deliberate change in technique that does it, trying for a flat one that gets a near post flick on. We almost scored from one at Norwich which came off a defenders head.

He has certainly showed a variety of deliveries that makes me think that it’s a planned thing rather than being bad at kicking a football like Leadbitter.
on 14:16 - Feb 14 with 771 views_

Corners; Alan Judge VS Grant Leadbitter on 14:06 - Feb 14 by JakeITFC

I actually think that it’s a deliberate change in technique that does it, trying for a flat one that gets a near post flick on. We almost scored from one at Norwich which came off a defenders head.

He has certainly showed a variety of deliveries that makes me think that it’s a planned thing rather than being bad at kicking a football like Leadbitter.

Corners; Alan Judge VS Grant Leadbitter on 14:42 - Feb 14 with 735 viewsskyblue23

I might be wrong but where he is delivering the ball with pace rather than floating it I think you're going to get a few duff ones. But when they come off, they're more dangerous than floating one over will ever be.

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Login to get fewer ads

Corners; Alan Judge VS Grant Leadbitter on 14:45 - Feb 14 with 730 viewsRadlett_blue

Corners; Alan Judge VS Grant Leadbitter on 14:04 - Feb 14 by Herbivore

Corners did seem to hit the first man or be lofted fairly aimlessly to the back stick. Free kicks were better.

Apart from the free kick in the 2nd half, some 30 yards out, from which Judge was trying to score and stroked the ball into the keeper's arms. Never going to score from there unless you really leather the ball & even then a 100-1 shot.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Corners; Alan Judge VS Grant Leadbitter on 15:00 - Feb 14 with 698 viewsGooders7592

Sometimes the delivery is good, but it's the attacking runs which aren't very good. However, the taker always gets the criticism.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024