Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please Marcus Evans do anything you can too sign Alan Judge. 18:09 - Feb 16 with 1976 viewsPauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

Whoever was criticising him a few weeks ago give your head a wobble

Poll: Offer Bishop a new contract now?

Please Marcus Evans do anything you can too sign Alan Judge. on 20:46 - Feb 16 with 1853 viewsWickets

Total agreement from me, i cant see Marcus wanting to fork out the kind of money that would be needed to have many of the loans/short term deals playing for us next year but Judge can be a big step towards a team capable of bouncing back.
Please Marcus Evans do anything you can too sign Alan Judge. on 20:50 - Feb 16 with 1847 viewsLeagueOne

Judge may just shop window us like many others though, hes going to have Championship sides with more money after him if he can prove he's fit, and we're just not in that league financially anymore either, and the strings will be tightened once we drop to comply with the new third division FFP rules.

It may not even be an option to sign him.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Please Marcus Evans do anything you can too sign Alan Judge. on 20:54 - Feb 16 with 1838 viewsWickets

Please Marcus Evans do anything you can too sign Alan Judge. on 20:50 - Feb 16 by LeagueOne

Judge may just shop window us like many others though, hes going to have Championship sides with more money after him if he can prove he's fit, and we're just not in that league financially anymore either, and the strings will be tightened once we drop to comply with the new third division FFP rules.

I have to agree but thats why i was saying hopefully there might to leeway for one.
Please Marcus Evans do anything you can too sign Alan Judge. on 21:10 - Feb 16 with 1792 viewsEly_Blue

Please Marcus Evans do anything you can too sign Alan Judge. on 20:50 - Feb 16 by LeagueOne

Wasn’t he signed on a deal until the end of the season with the club having an option for another year?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Please Marcus Evans do anything you can too sign Alan Judge. on 21:17 - Feb 16 with 1771 viewsGerkensBeard

Please Marcus Evans do anything you can too sign Alan Judge. on 21:10 - Feb 16 by Ely_Blue

Wasn’t he signed on a deal until the end of the season with the club having an option for another year?

Judge was desperate to play in the premier league. If a top half side comes in for him. He’s gone
Please Marcus Evans do anything you can too sign Alan Judge. on 21:25 - Feb 16 with 1756 viewsKieran_Knows

I can just imagine Lambert saying to Judge ‘give me a year in League 1’. Sounds like the extension is in our favour, which helps!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Please Marcus Evans do anything you can too sign Alan Judge. on 21:35 - Feb 16 with 1724 viewsEly_Blue

Please Marcus Evans do anything you can too sign Alan Judge. on 21:17 - Feb 16 by GerkensBeard

Judge was desperate to play in the premier league. If a top half side comes in for him. He’s gone

Judge Signing Confirmed 14th Jan 2019 20:09
Town have confirmed the signing of winger Alan Judge from Brentford for a nominal fee, on a deal until the end of the season plus a year’s option. 83

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Please Marcus Evans do anything you can too sign Alan Judge. on 22:05 - Feb 16 with 1669 viewspointofblue

It's a shame that Lambert decided to persist with the 4-3-3 for so long, meaning Judge was wasted out wide. He's far better just behind the front two.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Please Marcus Evans do anything you can too sign Alan Judge. on 23:03 - Feb 16 with 1600 viewsGarv

Please Marcus Evans do anything you can too sign Alan Judge. on 22:05 - Feb 16 by pointofblue

It's a shame that Lambert decided to persist with the 4-3-3 for so long, meaning Judge was wasted out wide. He's far better just behind the front two.

Talking of wasting time can we talk about splitting the centre halves and trying to play out? I was and still am surprised he didn't try and get us direct as soon as possible.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Please Marcus Evans do anything you can too sign Alan Judge. on 23:07 - Feb 16 with 1586 viewspabloisgod

As per my message earlier - new deal agreed
Please Marcus Evans do anything you can too sign Alan Judge. on 10:20 - Feb 17 with 1380 viewsWickets

Please Marcus Evans do anything you can too sign Alan Judge. on 21:10 - Feb 16 by Ely_Blue

Yes but we would have to pay him the Championship wages we are on now on a league 1 budget . Remains to be seen if Marcus is prepared to do this ! ??
Please Marcus Evans do anything you can too sign Alan Judge. on 10:43 - Feb 17 with 1356 viewsRobTheMonk

Please Marcus Evans do anything you can too sign Alan Judge. on 23:03 - Feb 16 by Garv

Talking of wasting time can we talk about splitting the centre halves and trying to play out? I was and still am surprised he didn't try and get us direct as soon as possible.

There's playing out and then there's playing into trouble. We were doing the latter more often than not. Lamberts tweaked it and we look much better now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024