Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Luciana (n/t) 10:12 - Feb 18 with 26966 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 08:18 - Feb 20 with 2385 viewsBrixtonBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 08:15 - Feb 20 by GlasgowBlue

Zed posting a series of links saying what a fantastic job the leadership is doing regarding rooting out antisemtism in the Labour Party is about as credible as when you used to put up the Chakrabarti report for the same purpose.

And with that you're dismissing everything he's posted? Not a single specific answer?

I guess we'll do the same with your long posts in that case...

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 08:19 - Feb 20 with 2385 viewsGlasgowBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 08:09 - Feb 20 by BrixtonBlue

You've been proven to make things up (like when you said I cheered McDonnell despite never even mentioning him) so you're in no position to talk.

Oh Dolly. I clarified in that thread that I meant you are the sort of person to cheer John McDonnell for sayungbhed disband the security services and in the next breath complain that the Tories are underfunding the security services. The very same thread ffs.

But don’t let the facts get in the way of a blub from two years ago.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 8:21]

Iron Lion Zion

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 08:21 - Feb 20 with 2374 viewsBenters2

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 08:17 - Feb 20 by GlasgowBlue

A few years ago you had a go at Jezza for not singing the national anthem. Sorry for the mention but I’m trying to put Dolly right on a few falsehoods he’s coming out with.

Well he hates the country so why would he?
Well done Luciana (n/t) on 08:24 - Feb 20 with 2367 viewsZedRodgers

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 08:06 - Feb 20 by BrixtonBlue

Glassers likes a long post quoting various sources, he should enjoy this one...

I'm trying to talk to him on his level.

No, not at the moment

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 08:25 - Feb 20 with 2365 viewsGlasgowBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 08:18 - Feb 20 by BrixtonBlue

And with that you're dismissing everything he's posted? Not a single specific answer?

I guess we'll do the same with your long posts in that case...

All stuff I’ve addressed a hundred times before. Does the board want me to link twenty or thirty examples that bust what he’s just posted! Just go to the Oh Jeremy thread. It’s all on there.

Then you can spend the next ten pages telling me it’s a smear. Eat sleep smear repeat. Eat sleep smear repeat.

I’m taking my kids to school followed by getting a crown fitted.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 8:25]

Iron Lion Zion

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 08:27 - Feb 20 with 2354 viewsBrixtonBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 08:13 - Feb 20 by GlasgowBlue

Margaret Hodge

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jul/23/hodge-stands-by-comments-accusi

Louise Ellman

Margaret Hodge sounds like a bitter old bat... and reading the article it seems as if she thinks he's antisemitic because not enough is being done. No actual evidence of Corbyn himself being anti-semitic.

Ellman says "the leadership is institutionally anti-semitic." So not any individual then. Last time I looked Corbyn wasn't an institution.

Once again twisting the facts Glassers?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 08:31 - Feb 20 with 2345 viewsBrixtonBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 08:19 - Feb 20 by GlasgowBlue

Oh Dolly. I clarified in that thread that I meant you are the sort of person to cheer John McDonnell for sayungbhed disband the security services and in the next breath complain that the Tories are underfunding the security services. The very same thread ffs.

But don’t let the facts get in the way of a blub from two years ago.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 8:21]

I called you a liar for weeks and you ignored it every time.

"I clarified... you are the sort of person to cheer John McDonnell..."

Hahahaha. That's pretty much an admission of lying right there. You said that I said it - then when it was pointed out I didn't you changed it to THE SORT OF PERSON WHO WOULD SAY THAT?!?!?!

Laughable. You are a busted flush.

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 08:33 - Feb 20 with 2341 viewsZedRodgers

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 08:15 - Feb 20 by GlasgowBlue

Zed posting a series of links saying what a fantastic job the leadership is doing regarding rooting out antisemtism in the Labour Party is about as credible as when you used to put up the Chakrabarti report for the same purpose.

Or say, as credible as anything you post.

Except I listed things that have happened and action that has been taken, not accusations or tenuous links. Calling Jeremy Corbyn an antisemite detracts from the fight against antisemitism and distorts the entire meaning of it. I think you know this though, which is why we all think fighting antisemitism is not your priority.

Your hatred of Corbyn says more about you than it does about him.

No, not at the moment

Login to get fewer ads

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 08:35 - Feb 20 with 2338 viewsBrixtonBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 08:25 - Feb 20 by GlasgowBlue

All stuff I’ve addressed a hundred times before. Does the board want me to link twenty or thirty examples that bust what he’s just posted! Just go to the Oh Jeremy thread. It’s all on there.

Then you can spend the next ten pages telling me it’s a smear. Eat sleep smear repeat. Eat sleep smear repeat.

I’m taking my kids to school followed by getting a crown fitted.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 8:25]

There's stuff in Zed's thread he's not posted on here before, so you haven't addressed it.

Almost right BTW. It's, "Eat sleep smear SWERVE repeat. Eat sleep smear SWERVE repeat."

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 08:59 - Feb 20 with 2317 viewscaught-in-limbo

Seems like a good time to post this again:

"Chaos.

Chaos will be the word of the year.

Chaos will be rammed down out throats by our politicians and media.

There'll be terrorists causing chaos on our streets.

Chaos caused by civil unrest.

Chaos over Brexit.

Chaos in our parliament.

Chaos everywhere. "

Taken from CIL post 12 June 2017

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 09:21 - Feb 20 with 2295 viewsBenters2

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 08:31 - Feb 20 by BrixtonBlue

I called you a liar for weeks and you ignored it every time.

"I clarified... you are the sort of person to cheer John McDonnell..."

Hahahaha. That's pretty much an admission of lying right there. You said that I said it - then when it was pointed out I didn't you changed it to THE SORT OF PERSON WHO WOULD SAY THAT?!?!?!

Laughable. You are a busted flush.

How rude.
Well done Luciana (n/t) on 09:22 - Feb 20 with 2294 viewsGlasgowBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 08:27 - Feb 20 by BrixtonBlue

Margaret Hodge sounds like a bitter old bat... and reading the article it seems as if she thinks he's antisemitic because not enough is being done. No actual evidence of Corbyn himself being anti-semitic.

Ellman says "the leadership is institutionally anti-semitic." So not any individual then. Last time I looked Corbyn wasn't an institution.

Once again twisting the facts Glassers?

You asked me which sitting Labour MP’s have called Corbyn an antisemite. I provided two links.

Oh well done for calling a Jewish woman who lost several members of her family in the holocaust, a “bitter old bat” for calling a Corbyn an antisemite.

Your journey to the dark side is complete.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 9:25]

Iron Lion Zion

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 09:34 - Feb 20 with 2267 viewsZedRodgers

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 09:22 - Feb 20 by GlasgowBlue

You asked me which sitting Labour MP’s have called Corbyn an antisemite. I provided two links.

Oh well done for calling a Jewish woman who lost several members of her family in the holocaust, a “bitter old bat” for calling a Corbyn an antisemite.

Hodge's ability to recognise antisemitism is in a state of disrepute.

She accused the NEC of lying about the figures relating to AS investigations recently released, citing that she herself has raised 200 cases. She suggest the 673 people investigated by the party (Less than 0.1% of members for all you fans of stats on antisemitism in Labour) must have been fudged.

Formby then explained that the 200 cases Hodge raised only related to 111 individuals, and only 20 of those were found to be Labour members.

She has done herself no favours in people taking her claims of antisemitism in the Labour party seriously. I would prefer to engage with people that actually want to address a real problem, not misrepresent for personal motives. She has misrepresented the figure x10.

No, not at the moment

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 09:41 - Feb 20 with 2245 viewsGlasgowBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 09:34 - Feb 20 by ZedRodgers

Hodge's ability to recognise antisemitism is in a state of disrepute.

She accused the NEC of lying about the figures relating to AS investigations recently released, citing that she herself has raised 200 cases. She suggest the 673 people investigated by the party (Less than 0.1% of members for all you fans of stats on antisemitism in Labour) must have been fudged.

Formby then explained that the 200 cases Hodge raised only related to 111 individuals, and only 20 of those were found to be Labour members.

She has done herself no favours in people taking her claims of antisemitism in the Labour party seriously. I would prefer to engage with people that actually want to address a real problem, not misrepresent for personal motives. She has misrepresented the figure x10.

The 673 cases were between April 2018 to January 2019. People have been complaining about anrtimsimtsim in the party since the early part of 2016. Where are the figures in those complaints. Also LAAS have submitted 1500 cases to the Labour Party with another 4000 to go.

And nobody trusts these figures. Already people have found members let off with a ticking off for serious antisemitism.

Yiur post of 0.06 with 28 propaganda links show you up to be a momentum plant taking to the internet to push an agenda.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 9:43]

Iron Lion Zion

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 09:48 - Feb 20 with 2229 viewsZedRodgers

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 09:41 - Feb 20 by GlasgowBlue

The 673 cases were between April 2018 to January 2019. People have been complaining about anrtimsimtsim in the party since the early part of 2016. Where are the figures in those complaints. Also LAAS have submitted 1500 cases to the Labour Party with another 4000 to go.

And nobody trusts these figures. Already people have found members let off with a ticking off for serious antisemitism.

Yiur post of 0.06 with 28 propaganda links show you up to be a momentum plant taking to the internet to push an agenda.

No - People have not been complaining about antisemitism in the Labour Party since 2016.

Just ask Luciana Berger, in 2005.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1487989/Labour-should-have-fought-back-o

Where are the figures for this period? There aren't any. Because nothing was done about it.

You've made quite a glaring error here and it shows that you only care about antisemitism post-Corbyn. Get a grip.

No, not at the moment

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 10:44 - Feb 20 with 2192 viewsBrixtonBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 09:21 - Feb 20 by Benters2

How rude.

Yes, it is rude that someone would lie about someone else Benters. Well said.

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 10:50 - Feb 20 with 2189 viewsBrixtonBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 09:22 - Feb 20 by GlasgowBlue

Me calling someone a bitter old bat has absolutely NOTHING to do with a disaster which happened nearly 80 years ago. Shame on you.

And the second of your links doesn't have a Labour MP calling Corbyn an antisemite.
Lying again.
Shame on you.

Edit: And making Star Wars jokes about the Holocaust.

Unbelievable.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 10:51]

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:03 - Feb 20 with 2166 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

You calling out propoganda links.....priceless!
20 out of 200 complaints that were even relevant nevermind actionable....well fancy!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:05 - Feb 20 with 2165 viewsBrixtonBlue

"Yiur post of 0.06 with 28 propaganda links show you up to be a momentum plant taking to the internet to push an agenda."

As said before, why would Momentum bother with us?

If this ridiculous notion has any truth, are you a plant by Tory Central Office?

And why are your links legit but his are "propaganda"?

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:14 - Feb 20 with 2147 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:05 - Feb 20 by BrixtonBlue

"Yiur post of 0.06 with 28 propaganda links show you up to be a momentum plant taking to the internet to push an agenda."

As said before, why would Momentum bother with us?

If this ridiculous notion has any truth, are you a plant by Tory Central Office?

And why are your links legit but his are "propaganda"?

We've got to the fact based sections of one of his threads now where he goes a ×bit quiet and resorts to down votes.....next he throws out some insults and bids us "good day!"

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:17 - Feb 20 with 2137 viewsZedRodgers

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 09:48 - Feb 20 by ZedRodgers

No - People have not been complaining about antisemitism in the Labour Party since 2016.

Just ask Luciana Berger, in 2005.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1487989/Labour-should-have-fought-back-o

Where are the figures for this period? There aren't any. Because nothing was done about it.

You've made quite a glaring error here and it shows that you only care about antisemitism post-Corbyn. Get a grip.

Quite remarkable really that Glassers is prepared to openly suggest that antisemitism in Labour didn't exist pre-2016.

No, not at the moment

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:22 - Feb 20 with 2121 viewsGlasgowBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:14 - Feb 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

We've got to the fact based sections of one of his threads now where he goes a ×bit quiet and resorts to down votes.....next he throws out some insults and bids us "good day!"

I'm at the dentist banksy. Would love to post more but just going in.

Iron Lion Zion

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:24 - Feb 20 with 2110 viewsGlasgowBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:17 - Feb 20 by ZedRodgers

Quite remarkable really that Glassers is prepared to openly suggest that antisemitism in Labour didn't exist pre-2016.

That isn't what I said and you know it. It didn't become a major issue until the beginning of 2016. Since then a day doesn't go by where Labour anti semitic abuse doesn't take place on social media.

I'm getting fed up with you twisting my words.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 11:25]

Iron Lion Zion

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:26 - Feb 20 with 2101 viewsZedRodgers

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:24 - Feb 20 by GlasgowBlue

That isn't what I said and you know it. It didn't become a major issue until the beginning of 2016. Since then a day doesn't go by where Labour anti semitic abuse doesn't take place on social media.

I'm getting fed up with you twisting my words.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 11:25]

"People have been complaining about anrtimsimtsim [sic] in the party since the early part of 2016".

I have no power over what you say.

If you really think this, please see my earlier post about how Berger's concerns on antisemitism from 14 years ago went unanswered. Where are the figures?

No, not at the moment

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:30 - Feb 20 with 2079 viewsGlasgowBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:26 - Feb 20 by ZedRodgers

"People have been complaining about anrtimsimtsim [sic] in the party since the early part of 2016".

I have no power over what you say.

If you really think this, please see my earlier post about how Berger's concerns on antisemitism from 14 years ago went unanswered. Where are the figures?

It was in reply to you producing figures which were limited to the timespan of April 2018 to January 2019. Why didn't you produce figures from earlier? I may as well say you think antisemitism only started in the Labour party in April 2018. But then again, I won't twist your words.

The sh1t hit the fan around the early part of 2016 with the Naz Shah comments which lifted the lid on how anti semitism had taken a hold of the Labour party.

You may have only just joined this board in the last year zed but I have been posting on the subject for ten years or more.

You are not interest in an honest debate. You are a duplicitous apologist for anti semites and racists. I'll leave you to it.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 11:33]

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024