Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Luciana (n/t) 10:12 - Feb 18 with 26965 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:37 - Feb 20 with 2101 viewsZedRodgers

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:30 - Feb 20 by GlasgowBlue

It was in reply to you producing figures which were limited to the timespan of April 2018 to January 2019. Why didn't you produce figures from earlier? I may as well say you think antisemitism only started in the Labour party in April 2018. But then again, I won't twist your words.

The sh1t hit the fan around the early part of 2016 with the Naz Shah comments which lifted the lid on how anti semitism had taken a hold of the Labour party.

You may have only just joined this board in the last year zed but I have been posting on the subject for ten years or more.

You are not interest in an honest debate. You are a duplicitous apologist for anti semites and racists. I'll leave you to it.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 11:33]

"People have been complaining about anrtimsimtsim [sic] in the party since the early part of 2016".

The Luciana Berger of 14 years ago would be disappointed to hear such an ardent fighter of antisemitism as yourself revise her struggle in this way.

If you're going to suggest antisemitism in Labour only became a thing in 2016, it's you who's not interested in an honest debate. You have been found out here. You can do better.

No, not at the moment

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:39 - Feb 20 with 2094 viewslowhouseblue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:37 - Feb 20 by ZedRodgers

"People have been complaining about anrtimsimtsim [sic] in the party since the early part of 2016".

The Luciana Berger of 14 years ago would be disappointed to hear such an ardent fighter of antisemitism as yourself revise her struggle in this way.

If you're going to suggest antisemitism in Labour only became a thing in 2016, it's you who's not interested in an honest debate. You have been found out here. You can do better.

your only purpose for posting, and indeed for coming on this board, is to defend every fart from the labour leadership and to excuse, deny and down play every instance of anti-semitism. you should be ashamed.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:39 - Feb 20 with 2089 viewsJosebadleg

Labour don't need to worry about the resignations when they can reinstate George

They say I have a short attenti.........
Poll: What are you looking for in the new manager

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:42 - Feb 20 with 2072 viewsDarkHorse

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:39 - Feb 20 by lowhouseblue

your only purpose for posting, and indeed for coming on this board, is to defend every fart from the labour leadership and to excuse, deny and down play every instance of anti-semitism. you should be ashamed.

This.

If I wasn't previously convinced there was anti-semitism in the labour party the reaction to all this has completely confirmed there is.
Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:47 - Feb 20 with 2047 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It was in reply to you producing figures which were limited to the timespan of April 2018 to January 2019. Why didn't you produce figures from earlier? I may as well say you think antisemitism only started in the Labour party in April 2018. But then again, I won't twist your words.

The sh1t hit the fan around the early part of 2016 with the Naz Shah comments which lifted the lid on how anti semitism had taken a hold of the Labour party.

You may have only just joined this board in the last year zed but I have been posting on the subject for ten years or more.

You are not interest in an honest debate. You are a duplicitous apologist for anti semites and racists. I'll leave you to it.

Posting from the dentist's chair 10/10 for commitment.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:47 - Feb 20 with 2043 viewsBrixtonBlue

And you do the exact opposite.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:48 - Feb 20 with 2036 viewsZedRodgers

It's not me that's downplaying antisemitism pre-2016.

No, not at the moment

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:49 - Feb 20 with 2031 viewsBrixtonBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:22 - Feb 20 by GlasgowBlue

I'm at the dentist banksy. Would love to post more but just going in.

The tooth hurts.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:51 - Feb 20 with 2010 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

There you go maybe I should get the Mystic Meg badge! You forgot the Hodge statistics and to bid him good day.....is this what they teach you at TorypropogandaRus?

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:51 - Feb 20 with 2010 viewsGlasgowBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:49 - Feb 20 by BrixtonBlue

The tooth hurts.

Replacement crown. Just been jagged waiting for it to go numb before going back in. You want updates from me?

Iron Lion Zion

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:53 - Feb 20 with 2002 viewslowhouseblue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:47 - Feb 20 by BrixtonBlue

And you do the exact opposite.

absolutely thank you.

i'll definitely go for condemning anti-semitism every time over excusing it or pretending its made up.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:54 - Feb 20 with 1986 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:49 - Feb 20 by BrixtonBlue

The tooth hurts.

That deserves a wider audience Dollers.....well played.

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:55 - Feb 20 with 1980 viewsGlasgowBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:53 - Feb 20 by lowhouseblue

absolutely thank you.

i'll definitely go for condemning anti-semitism every time over excusing it or pretending its made up.

I did this with him last night. You are I condemn anti semitism and Dolly excuses it.

Most decent people would prefer to be in the former camp rather than the latter.

Iron Lion Zion

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:56 - Feb 20 with 1966 viewsDarkHorse

Lolz.
Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:56 - Feb 20 with 1964 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

absolutely thank you.

What like at least 180 out of Hodge's 200 examples?

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:57 - Feb 20 with 1954 viewsZedRodgers

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:55 - Feb 20 by GlasgowBlue

I did this with him last night. You are I condemn anti semitism and Dolly excuses it.

Most decent people would prefer to be in the former camp rather than the latter.

Says the man pretending that antisemitism in Labour started in 2016.

No, not at the moment

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 12:23 - Feb 20 with 1894 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:56 - Feb 20 by DarkHorse

Lolz.

Defects to conservatives...is she confused?

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 14:33 - Feb 20 with 1828 viewsRyorry

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:48 - Feb 20 by ZedRodgers

It's not me that's downplaying antisemitism pre-2016.

I didn't really want to contribute to this circular thread, but this point has been played out & disproved at least once, if not more, on TWTD. I can confirm that I have proof of GB denouncing antisemitism on here for several years before JC was elected leader of the LP.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 14:42 - Feb 20 with 1819 viewsZedRodgers

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 14:33 - Feb 20 by Ryorry

I didn't really want to contribute to this circular thread, but this point has been played out & disproved at least once, if not more, on TWTD. I can confirm that I have proof of GB denouncing antisemitism on here for several years before JC was elected leader of the LP.

Strange for him to suggest complaints made to Labour about antisemitism started in 2016 then.

No, not at the moment

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 14:43 - Feb 20 with 1811 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 14:42 - Feb 20 by ZedRodgers

Strange for him to suggest complaints made to Labour about antisemitism started in 2016 then.

He’s quite clearly clarified that they accelerated in 2016, but you keep banging that drum to no-one if it keep you happy

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 14:59 - Feb 20 with 1776 viewsZedRodgers

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 14:43 - Feb 20 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

He’s quite clearly clarified that they accelerated in 2016, but you keep banging that drum to no-one if it keep you happy

He backtracked and reworded it, granted. Still ignored my comment that claims of antisemitism fell on deaf ears pre-2016 and that there are no figures from that period, because nobody was doing anything about it.

It's just an example of GB distorting reality. What have I said that is wrong in challenging this statement:

If he really cares, he would be honest.

No, not at the moment

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 15:01 - Feb 20 with 1770 viewsNo9

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:24 - Feb 20 by GlasgowBlue

That isn't what I said and you know it. It didn't become a major issue until the beginning of 2016. Since then a day doesn't go by where Labour anti semitic abuse doesn't take place on social media.

I'm getting fed up with you twisting my words.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 11:25]

While driving yesterday I was listening to a discussion about antisemitism in labour. Some prominsnet people inc donors said they support labour & don't think antisemitisim is any worse in labour than in other political parties and less so than in the population as a whole.

It's just getting much more publicity?
Well done Luciana (n/t) on 16:04 - Feb 20 with 1721 viewsBrixtonBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:51 - Feb 20 by GlasgowBlue

Replacement crown. Just been jagged waiting for it to go numb before going back in. You want updates from me?

Not really, I was just trying to lighten the mood.

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 16:07 - Feb 20 with 1716 viewsBrixtonBlue

absolutely thank you.

No. You have an anti-Corbyn agenda and have done since before all the anti-semitism stuff.

You're loving the anti-semitism.

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 16:08 - Feb 20 with 1713 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 14:59 - Feb 20 by ZedRodgers

He backtracked and reworded it, granted. Still ignored my comment that claims of antisemitism fell on deaf ears pre-2016 and that there are no figures from that period, because nobody was doing anything about it.

It's just an example of GB distorting reality. What have I said that is wrong in challenging this statement:

If he really cares, he would be honest.

You challenged it and he corrected it, and both he and other posters have pointed out that he was challenging anti-semitism long before 2016

Not really sure why you’re still going on about it, obsessed much?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024